Question about the light....

nirvana76

Well i did notice a difference each time i've put a new bulb during the first grow, so a little nicer buds, a little tighter, but as soon as i pass to 2nd grow with lamp, i haven't notice any difference between second and fifth grow.

So i change my bulb when they brake (if they do^^) or every 1,5year more or less. Just in case and keep old one for accident ;)

I must change the lamp and the Ballast.Now i am using for every two stage of the grow the 400 w lamp.

But, as soon as i have much money, I must buy an Electronic Ballast, because when use the MH lamp use the 400w, but when the plant enter in the flowering stage, i whant use the 600 w lamp HPS whitout change the Ballast every time that change the lamp!!

Ok guys, thanks for the answer and have a nice night, hello.

Simon.yes

Guest Da-Collie-Man

agree with all the good answers.....light metr is best way to know....i am just now geting to replace 1of my 1,000 hps hortilux bulbs after 1.5-1.75 years..just now showing drop in meter.....i have 3 1,000...and that bulb is doing just as good as the 2 new ones....drunk made a good point bout co tring to use peoples gulibility.....just like the nutrient co tell u to feed every watering....unneccesary

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...