Thx to MisterHaze for the GUMPY method

Guest Markus

Yo, so i made the gumpy hash method to extract the last of my already and often screened trimmings. But for that kind of trimmings the result was ok. I earned arround 10 grams of nice ice cream. Thanks again to MisterHaze for the nice hint, this helped me very!

2011-12-02%2015.18.23.jpg

The bucket is full of trichrome crystals that now sink to the ground.

2011-12-02%2016.39.47.jpg

This is the dirty water which i syfoned.

2011-12-02%2016.42.06.jpg

In this step i filled jars with the resin/trichrome water. In this view it is hard to see that they almost sunken to the ground.

2011-12-02%2016.59.03.jpg

Next step was syfon out the last water from the jars and put the resin on the foil. Now you can use paper towels to remove the water. But very tight as you can loose material here.

2011-12-02%2017.09.10.jpg

Here you let the resin dry. I used a vent to fasten up that process.

2011-12-02%2017.37.49.jpg

This was just the first test. As you see much green material is out now and you earned a small little ball of hash.

2011-12-02%2018.42.00.jpg

This is the step where i extracted the resin from all my other jars i filled with resin water.

2011-12-02%2018.51.30.jpg

Now you can use paper towels and press the water out. Also you can use your hands for it to press.

Now i filled the dry hash in a small plastic bag, wrapped paper arround and soaked the wrapped hash into water. This makes it possible to use the oven. Now i heated it up in the oven at 150 degrees for 7 minutes and pressed it.

The result was this small plate of hash:

2011-12-02%2019.33.21.jpg

The scale showed 8 grams. :)

If you want to use the poor mans gumby hash method you can watch this movie like i did.

This helped a little.

peace hunters

Puh how could i describe that...?! AS i harvested, i dryed the trimmings and as soon they where dry i put them into the freezer to get the trichrome crystals frozen. After a day i pulled them out and screened them and put them back inmto freezer for next screening. The collected material was from over 1year and 2 month grow time. And whenever ive got nothing to smoke i pulled out the old stuff and screened again, but after third time you just get the greenish stuff inside as it crumbs more and more. So now it was for many stored trimmings no more possible to screen again and the good thing is, ive not dumped it. I collected it in freezer. As i remeber this was arround 300 grams very very smalll crumbed trimmings. And only method to get all crystals extracted, was the ice extraction or you cook it out.

So nice for me i found that gumby method as ive got no bags.

P.S.: Maybe ive got you wrong. It was the complete material from a plant that been leftover, except stams and sticks.

Hey again, ive got another bag full of plant material but not that potent. I will go for this the next weeks, as soon iam out of hash. I will show pics from it. But more i'll hope they will be potent enough for the bubble hash.

Here we go....

2011-11-21%2016.43.32.jpg

@MisterHaze: The weight of the leftovers is not scaled yet. When i start next session i will scale them.

@tokage: My bubble is now like a hard marock. From first view you think that stuff is shit. If you smoke it
you not have the best hash taste but the caugh is amazing. The stoned is an unbelievable couchlock.
If you smoke the first bong you not want to smoke another the next hour.

Here is an update. As you see i collected even more from the already syfoned weed tea. This could come because of my first try and that it was not settled long time enough. That stuff i collected now is really Play DOH like stuff. You can bend it and press it and bend. As long it is warm it is like Play DOH.

I already smoked a bit of that herb and must say the sweat comes directly and caugh was heavy. This is the shit !!
As i rolled that stuff dry it stinks like shit, you could not even say if its a hash or tea or what ever.

2011-12-04%2002.16.22.jpg

2011-12-04%2002.33.34.jpg

2011-12-04%2002.33.57.jpg

Here you see, i just used my thumb to change the form. That is an awesome stuff.

Tommorow we will smoke that stuff together. Yo...

Edit: The weight is just 2 grams. But i wont complain for that quality.

Peace hunters

Today i scaled that small hill of leafs and toppings.

2011-11-21%2016.43.32.jpg

Scale: 1.201 grams

Mixed 250 grams of it with some high quality trimmings and washed again today.
I will post pictures if i have new hash of it.

And this is the new shit.

2011-12-05%2000.48.57.jpg

2011-12-05%2002.00.10.jpg

Tommorow i will post pics of the end product. But what i can say is, that this time it is so sticky that you not want to touch it.

Must be awesome to smoke i think, cause my hash was never that sticky. :)

peace

• 2 weeks later...

I always thought the stickiest the better, damn that last one must be the shit!

Definetly making osme trainwreck (and a white rhino/trainwreck) gumby as soon as i harvest, would it be easy to make butter yout of that hash?

Peace out!

always looking good, i have for christmas a ball of AK47/ vanilla kush/ Beryy Gumby ball we are gonna get high ^^, have smoke another ball too, and it's totally very strong ^^

Great method everyone should try it :)