ARJAN WAS RIGHT!!!!!! COJONES!

alexbiologo

My bad but my spanish sucks ass, does that mean that spain is legalising cannabis by 2012?

If so i'm working for two/three years keep on working on my growing skill then i leave there to start the new GH/DNA, Potent and Markus you're with me ;-)

Peace out!

Smoking cannabis in spain is legal if you do it in the privacy of your own home. In spain basically anything is legal (if not hurting others) if you are in your house. That includes all drugs and crazy shit you can imagine. Just remember when not hurting others.

The basque country ( a region in the north of Spain) is studying to legalize growing and selling cannabis (now illegal in spain) by 2012. Cannabis is commonly used in all of Spain and tolerated by everyone even cops dont care as long as your being considerate with others that might not want to smell your smoke. (I´ve been smoking 17 years on the streets in the city and never have I been stoped by a cop.)

Arjan talked to me about this topic when I was in Amsterdam, but I couldnt beleive him. It seems he was right.

• Like 1

The sames happening in the uk at the moment there considering legalizing cannabis and opening coffee shops they goin to have a massive meeting in the house of commons sometime in august as they have started epetions and already had a massive response saying yes

If your from the UK and havent already seen Read and sign this and makes sure you check ure email after and click the confirmation link! :D

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29

thanks a lot alex for translation, better than reverso :)

Well that's a great news i'm 2 hours from spain so i would really enjoy that, but could the basque legaly do that? i mean i know they claim to be a country, but it's still only a part of spain (please don't Bomb me :D ) so would they have the right to do that?

The Basque country is a part of Spain. There is a strong independent movement (apart from ETA the terrorist group) But in the spanish constitution it is not possible to become an independent state. So they are basically screwd from becoming an independent state. Unless the constitution is changed.

The Spanish law regarding cannabis could change at a regional level if its allowed by Madrid.

I have some farmland in the basque country. LOL

I´ll need some people to help farm the land and run the shop.

• 3 months later...

http://ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2012/03/23/catalunya/1332489366_552793.html

The cops arrested the people in charge of one of the largest Cannabis club is Spain. They have over 5000 members. They were planing to grow 5 acres of weed in a small town in Catalunya. They had the majors (and the towns) permision but it seems the authorities are after them. :fie:

At the end it will be up to the Judge to decide. Lets see how things turn out...... :(

Total respect to the attitude in spain, "if you aren't bothering anyone, we won't bother you" .

I sincerly hope that notice is taken by the rest of the European community and that laws throughout the EU change for the better.

I have been a cannabis user for over 25 years,I have no criminal record, I pay my taxes and I bother no one, so spain you rock for your understanding and a possitive attitude.

I don't feel I want to fill in the pettion though as I feel a bit nervous about giving my name and address with weed growing in my cupboard.

I never thought UK would actually consider decriminalization/legalizing, I honestly think it will get knocked back, but in due course (10/20 years) it will happen.

Currently spain is having a hard time ecconomically but with a change in the laws, could it be about to become the next El Dorado?

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Well i hope that this Club will make it out, but as Lams said the "main rule" is if you don't bother us we won't bother you, Comon guys a 5000 members club, i don't call that small, why do people always have to try to do more than they are already gently allowed?

I'm tempted to say it' their fault, cause right now Spain is just beeing "gentle" by beeing kind with their growers, so stay low profile Don't get clucbs too big and don't Grow 5 acres of weed and i'm sure it will continue to go in the ight way :)

Still good luck to those club member, i hope judge will be nice with them.

Thanks for sharing alex ;)

Guest Ghost_doG

Well i hope that this Club will make it out, but as Lams said the "main rule" is if you don't bother us we won't bother you, Comon guys a 5000 members club, i don't call that small, why do people always have to try to do more than they are already gently allowed?

so stay low profile Don't get clucbs too big and don't Grow 5 acres of weed and i'm sure it will continue to go in the ight way :)

Still good luck to those club member, i hope judge will be nice with them.

5 ACRES are you shitting me!

Peace!