ARJAN WAS RIGHT!!!!!! COJONES!

alexbiologo

haha yeah no wonder why they got caught, it is stupid to try to open a 7 hectare plantation in a country where law is tolerating, i don't think something is really settled for those club right? in the law i mean.

Humanity once again lol, give them a hand they'll want your harm :banghead:

Guest Ghost_doG

haha yeah no wonder why they got caught, it is stupid to try to open a 7 hectare plantation in a country where law is tolerating, i don't think something is really settled for those club right? in the law i mean.

Humanity once again lol, give them a hand they'll want your harm :banghead:

Lol

Makes me think canada is retarded, spain moves towards legalization, america is going that route via california and canada passes c-10 for manditory minimum of 6 months in jail over 6 plants. even though the US Said it doesn't work....

/faceplam

9,412km to madrid from here

I dont think we will see many changes in the next 4-8 years apart from legalizing clubs in some provinces and looking another way when it comes to small grows....

The fascist have won the national elections in Spain. (A lot of the members of the Partido Popular glorify Franco the fascist/nazi dictator that ruled Spain for over 35 years) Franco was in the line of Mussolini, Hitler, Pinochet.....

So are future isn´t too bright!

• 6 months later...

yes I see a good future. the first contries are making there first steps to legalizing cannabis, I think Spane will belong to the first because they have already different pilot programs and cannabis clubs and so on, Im liking this because I can feel it in germany, many new thing are happenig in our government if you look close enough. many people are looking at the different systems like in spane. so its important to support things like this even if its not happening in your contry because once people relizes the truth it starts to spread. And now in our modern times with social networks and inernational communities like this one, I dont think the news about cannabis can be stoped anymore. Its like knowing the earth is a ball and not flatt, once you relize this you cannot go back to your old beliefs.

I just hope holland dosent undo the hard work done over last decades, they have been standing up for cannabis almost by themselves in europe, its time we join in and change the world we found ourselvs in.

its not hard just spred the news :)

• 5 weeks later...

We've really got the ball rolling worldwide now! As a kid I never thought I'd see the day people would start waking up especially here in America. Sure we'll still have federal hurdles to jump but I'd like to think the people will just overide or overgrow if you will, their attempts to oppress this. Cannabis was here before this government and will be long after. Hopefully all the underground cannabis users will now be brave enough to step out of the closet and show them the force they are actually dealing with. I can't wait. Just when I was about to lose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel