Presents for girls... Bud Candy & Sensizym

santos

Its almost Christmas and my current girls are almost ready to start the flower season so I thought a couple of gifts were in order...

So for weeks 1 - 6 of 12/12 of flower cycle:

bud%20candy.jpg

&

sensizym.JPG

I have already started to feed the girls the senziyym and the roots are having a riot to themselves... I have water bowls under the airpots I am using and the roots have already made their way out of tehe bottom of the pots and are soaking up the juice in the bowls.... I usually like to begin flowering from 1ft (due to grow room height restrictions).

Currently my girls range from 7" to 13" - so a few of them at the ft stage... Just waiting for other girls to catch up a lil... They are all different strains - so has to be expected.... Had planned to put into flower tomorrow but will delay this for a few days yet.

If anyone else has used or is using these particular nutrients would be great to hear from you about your results and opinions of these products yes

Hey man i'm a big supporter of the Advanced nutrients, after several discussion with friends and grower i figured that it wasnt the cheapest shit ever, but my babies deserve the best dont they (what really pushed me to buy those is reading the descriptive ont the site, the ingredients seem top notch)

So 'ive been using Big Buds and Bud candy,kept a plant out of both of those products, not the most beautifull obviously but not the smallest either so we'll see how they affect both taste and production.

i was thinking of trying sensizym once i'm out of cannazym (a great product btw), plus i might buy Overdrive next week as my Big bud cycle just ended...(i'll still keep a plant without it to see the effect)

Finally i've been using Iguana juice for the past two weeks , same thing i'll let you guys know how it works.

BTW: I DONT WORK FOR ADN!

Peace out!

Yeah both Bud Candy & Sensizym are for use in weeks 1 - 6 of flower.... So I will probably order some Big Bud for weeks 2 - 4 and Overdrive for weeks 4+half - 7..... Damn girls cost more than females to look after.... Well almost laugh

The advanced nutrients site does give some good detail on the products and how to best use them with other nutrients and what nutrients to avoid mixing together as well - so also quite handy

As we can see in fuzzys chart it must be real great stuff. So that is a top investion to make your weed to a special product just for you and your friends. Hope your plants and you enjoy .... I've just tested cannazym now and the end product was a very nice tasting weed after using it over the complete flowering phase. Whenever you see Remos plants, you know that advanced nutrients must have good products.

Bud Candy Ingredients. N-P-K 0-0-1. 2ml per L
  • 72 Trace Elements
  • Arabinose
  • Ascorbic Acid
  • Citric Acid
  • Cranberry Extract
  • Esters
  • Fermented Yeast Extract
  • Galactose
  • Glucose
  • Grape extract
  • L-Alanine