Plantlife nutrient test

bozoph

i was at the grand re opening of the hydro store i use( it moved :( )and got talking to 1 of the venders for plantlife products named dan(he is a cool guy from bc).and he gave me a sample kit of there nutes and sevral extra additives to do a test :lol: . so here we go. the big selling point i see so far on these products is they are urea and sediment free. made with r/o water then filterd 5 times. so the wont clog your drippers or build up on tank

here is the link to there site

http://www.extremegr...m/web/index.php

plants soon to come. im waiting on some cuttings to root

post-8622-0-63951100-1331374173_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-05237400-1331374188_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

@ tokage the sample box is like 50$ us. as for the others im not sure. but 1 sample was "the hammer" it was 25g. they sell the 100g bag for 180$us.

I will start my test with the clone gel called " plantroids" it is a really thick gel which i like alot it coats well.

i took 18 clones 4 super critical the rest thunderbud

they r in rockwool 1 1/4" cubes

in a clone dome( with hole drilled to add mist without opening dome. it is pluged with an ear plug when not in use)

under a single 24w t5(with modified reflector wings)

i added a 4w heat pad i had for a lizard tank

co2 added with greenpad jr

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

pics taken at day 3

day 7

4 clones ready for transplant. 3 super critical, 1 thunderbud

they went in to 100% coco( not brick coco.loose!) in dixie cups will a few holes in bottom.

which brings me to test # 2 of plantlife's prop-o-gator(it is a root excelarator) used as soon as roots show

plantlife%20roots.jpgplantlife%20prop%20o%20gator.jpgplantlife%20clones.jpg

@ tokage the red thing is an ear plug. so i can spray without removing lid and letting out humidity

Nice pics man,

mmmm i see on that bottle 0-3-2 Good to know if your clones will take quickly with that, if tha is NPK ratio, i always thought that on clones and rooting seed, this amount of PK was not allowed. Interesting man ;)

Thanks for news ;)

dust in a firm beleiver in "once they got roots they get nutes". for clones atleast maybe not seedlings. clones already go weeks without nutes living off sugers and starches stored in leaves. so as soon as they show roots they r hungery for nutes. not giving it to them slows growth i think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looks great so far

hey when you go into flower instead of using the Bud Start on the second week when you see a bit of a flower start try using it right durring the first week of flower. I am hearing reports from others that say it causes earlier formation.

I have always uesd it in the second week put this latest seems to make sence.

hey what are you doing for feed. Are you doing a feed then a water or feeding all the way.

Nice catch man, can't complain about free nutes.

Maxi Goms are looking good, can't wait to see them flower as I have seen some amazing sized MG buds here in forums.

Keep up the good work, always a pleasure to watch your grows.

Take care

Peace Lams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...