Dust - Ice Dream and Co - 22/12/2011

Dust

lol yeah all the girls say that :P hihi

Well guys today is DAY 109 from seed.

The T° is 24° for a 50% HR

post-4970-0-06970100-1334045711.png

First i have weighted yesterday the exodus cheese, that gave me 23g of very goood weed, and an awesome finger hash joint :)

So this is the 5th plant to be cutted on the 9, and for the moment i have a weight of 130g. The vanilla will be weighted in a few days too. And as soon as vanilla is cutted, i will put out the 2 last ice dream. that will leave us the auto bomb to harvest in few weeks.

about the ice dream resting there ain' much to say they are in the death raw lol, no tv, no magazine, they just sit and wait with hard water :rabbi:

Here are a few pics

Well finally no upload is not working i'll be back with the pics in the day :D

Tchoussss

First Ice dream remaining

post-4970-0-01645000-1334065510.jpg

post-4970-0-44931700-1334065279.jpg

post-4970-0-39108900-1334065300.jpg

post-4970-0-19904000-1334065320.jpg

And after i premanicured her for her last days in room

post-4970-0-98044100-1334065542.jpg

Second ice dream remaining, the less interesting pheno, but maybe taste will be amazing who knows ^^

post-4970-0-59150500-1334065342.jpg

post-4970-0-75944300-1334065368.jpg

post-4970-0-73806100-1334065388.jpg

And the Exodus i weighted yesterday

post-4970-0-91217900-1334065520.jpg

post-4970-0-13710800-1334065531.jpg

Have a good day stoners i keep you updated ;)

Tchoussss

peu a peu you're getting some amazing stash and the AB's are still to be harvested...

Looking good, but tbh I am a bit disappointed with the size/yield .. I mean you are a good indoor grower and hardly manage to get an ounce or so with one plant.

What less can i expect with 2 plants if lucky in 3 month or so..Watching those grow videies I was expecting a bit more.... Well it is quality weed of course, but commercially this kind of growing is irrelevant I guess. You may be able to supply most of your own stuff once you have the first 2 or 3 yields,, but hardly making up some for the money you spend on seeds, feedings, soil, pots + electricity, not to mention the investments in growing materials, tent, lambs, fans, ventilation = the whole 9.

It's best to add some heavy duty guerrilla growing for that...lol If only 1 or 2 plants makes it you can get a pound or 2 on the side with not much investment.

Excuse my materialistic thoughts, but all that effort for a few ounces - doubt I would have started the experiment knowing that first hand.

For heavy smokers and connaisseurs this still makes a lot of sense- I am just not a heavy smoker ....Waiting 4 to 5 month for harvest day and then only yield so little is kind of disappointing I think.. You did grow 3 times as much as I did, seems I have to get more seeds and get some clones for outdoors 1

Never the less congrats on that bon flowers and enjoy the well deserved fruits of your labour of love...

Hey bam, lol you worry for nothing, i have such little results on those plants because they were on 12/12 from seed with 6 7 liters of soil, usually with a plant that take 3 4 months my biggest yeild was 170g on 1 plant, and i had 2 in the room ;)

What i'm trying to do here, is see if smaller but faster plant wil make me keep my stock full all the time so i don't have to buy hash in between anymore. Cause with the long vegg and flow, i would always run out of stash, gonna see what the 12/12 gives me but i'm pretty confident it only took 70 days or 80 to harvest first plant, so harvest should go round this time ;)

• Like 1

Yeah,

I thought about that and realized it is not about the seeds or genetics, but it all depends on space, pot size, lights and time. You got a nice amount of quality weed coming in AND you save 30% or so on electricity and some on soil..lol

It has advanzages to keep plants low and small. I see the difference from the 6 litre pots to that one large fat round pot, that ate half of my 50 litre bag .. :-)

and checking that tiny space I got atm. nno wonder I don't get the yields of a prof. ganja planter.

Things look not bad, though I had another 'accident' and 2 unexpected visitors on easter monday that nearly saw me handlingmy plants...sure they saw some light... That sucked big time and it took some time to keep a positive attitude towards the adventure .. . positive thinking among the plants is a must.

BTW they do loe the outside time it seems. So with summer coming I can save some on electricity. No one can see the plants, sine they are deep under the ground and safe from harsh winds..

Okay - nuff of that- a good experiment !

Enjoy

Yes you're right what made me do this first was the saving of electricity as i'm in 12/12 always, and the time.

And for your 50 liters pots that's cool if you're doing big girls ;) My 4 months girls were grown in 32L pots ;)

There are looooots of way to grow your plants man, just gotta test them all and choose the one you love :)

As you said bam hole if you want to make some cash you should look intop outdoor growing. It would kill me to sell my nicely grown weed, i smoke quiet a lot and i feel like i'm saving money when i'm not buying weed.

I also believe that by selling you'll draw attention on yourself that's not needed when you've got plants at home. As you said those grows are for conaisseur rather than street selling. I doubt you would pick those strains either for commercial purpose.

For sure you'll be able to get bigger yield changing the parameters you've talked with dust but i would not sell a g of it anyway...

Peace!

• Like 2

Hi guys coming in to tell you the 2 last ice dream have been cutted at day 114 from seed

They are now hanging in closet, i will keep you guys updated with a final grow report on the ice dreams, and on the smoke too. But before i gotta wait for the last 2 to finish and weight them.

Here are some quick pics of the girls hanging

the "weak" pheno, the tallest and smallest buds of all ice dream, but stil a very nice smell

post-4970-0-86953500-1334573148.jpg

post-4970-0-89179500-1334573140.jpg

The other, some very nice buds, compact, covered of big trichomes, it's gonna be a kicker i think ^^

post-4970-0-31093400-1334573130.jpg

post-4970-0-26871600-1334573121.jpg

post-4970-0-85477800-1334573110.jpg

post-4970-0-42877300-1334573101.jpg

I'll keep you updated on the final weight soon ;)

Have a good week everyone

i've let those 2 for 3 week longer than the 2 first to see the difference ;)

It could explan i think the orange hairs maybe

Toka lol, thanks buddy, you do know i don't like bongs?? hihi you junky you've stopped smoking to come back even stoner :P

Come quick if you wanna taste them ;)

Thanks guys for passing by

i've let those 2 for 3 week longer than the 2 first to see the difference ;)

It could explan i think the orange hairs maybe

2/3 weeks! Were you glued to those trichomes everyday or you just went freestyle? She might kick the shit out of you bro ;)

I like to keep a plant longer but never went past 10 more days...

Peace!

Allthese fine buds and no smoke eport ? What's up with that. In my opinion the Exodus Cheese looked the most tempting.

What is your fave so far ?

Well about selling. I know a guy who would just be happy to buy whatever quality weed I might have to offer - the more the better at once - no questions asked. no attention gained..- of course not 5 grams of this and 10 g of that strain..lol

Since I am really saving pennies to be able to afford the growing equipment I do have to make some revenue - at least get my electricity bill covered.

But that is just one aspect. I usually don't spend a dime on weed, last 10 years - maybe less than 5 Euro..so there was this is a kind of Home Biz oriented aspect behind it. The main factor was I want to do that at least once in my life.... i am 53 and never grew my own weed with more than 25 years of heavy smoking..

Of couerse I am not thinking of selling g''s on the street. while still filling jars of stash for my own supply. Like 2/3rd sale 1/3rd for me till I start smoking hard again..Just dump 1 or 2 ounces every harvest was what I was aiming at,

Right now I am happy if I get any good weed at all..lol

Things always turn out different than I planned..something that happens to me a lot..

I expected 6 ounces from 4 plants, but that is not realistic...

Once I am back in a habit with indoor growing this type there is nothing to sell left..I know.

• Like 3

thanks for passing by man, and i would love to cover elec bill if i could lol, but as i said i couldn't sell and have enough to smoke so choice is made ;)

About the smoke report i wait for all the plants to have cured a little to make a real one ;)

So far Moby dick is my fav, exodus is really good as usual! ID#3 was top notch too, as other ID very fruity kind of mango smell can't wait for a long cure :)

Vanilla kush as kind of a cofee like smmell hard to describe pretty good too, but anyway i'll make a real one in time ;)

Take your time to make it properly... Curing IS important of course. Yeah better get high on your own supply then buy from others....

I am a queer asa a basic long time non smoker,

I stopped for 2 reasons - a after quitting cigarettes a Hash Bong was terible to inhale. B not enough money to supply me with enough smoke for everyday use and getting high after 3 or 5 days is too much stress - prices were becoming ridiculousely high, as well esp. with weed - so after a while I just quit; but having my own herbs is a whole different story. Still not intended to smoke like a 20 something..lol

• Like 3

hihi yes inzion for once barney did something not bad, i gotta say the smell announc something good after a little curing ;)

Thanks Bam and inzion, i will update soon with some pics of the last ID rippened.

Have a good afternoon ;)

What Up Stoners!!

So today last plant of this 12/12 from seed experiment as been cutted. And i think i will stick with that methos for a few cycle again cause i loved it :)

So Vanilla Kush has been weighted too and did 25g of very nice weed

And the 2 last Ice Dreams remaining have been weighted too and gave both 20g even tho they did the same weight they are very diferents buds between those 2.

SO, so far i am at 194G harvested in about 110 days from seed, and i still have the last plant of the room to dry and weight, i think the auto bom will give something like 15g Which will make me do around 200g of Dry buds, so do i need to say i'm very happy about that 12/12 experience? ^^

But i gotta say the Ice dream did a lot in this experience :) They were the biggest yeilder from the plants, not the most pronounced smoke on all of them. But i'm waiting for a little curing before i can pronounce myself.

Anyway here some pics of the 3 girls before going into Jars

The vanilla before last manicure

post-4970-0-86321200-1335366660.jpg

post-4970-0-28725700-1335366674.jpg

once manicured a little

post-4970-0-88007600-1335366685.jpg

post-4970-0-34854300-1335366699.jpg

Ice Dream #2

post-4970-0-71707500-1335366719.jpg

post-4970-0-50202500-1335366734.jpg

And Ice Dream #1 the "weak" one, but the smell is pretty promising :) and i the end she yeilded about same as others. so not so weak ^^

post-4970-0-68936100-1335366748.jpg

I'll do a proper Smoke Report in Few weeks once everyone is cured and ready :) and when Auto bomb will be harvested i'll announce final weight

Tchousssss guys and thanks everyone for following

• Like 1

Nice work as usual . not bad 2 g per day should be enough for 1 person not too heavy into smoking all day long... Saving 1/3rd on electricity etc. comes as a bonus, best all good stuff and a fine variation. Cool.

Take your time and when you are ready tell us about each strain's special qualities.