The Garden Of Lemons

Milmaker

Dust: Thanks Man ;)

elektro: LOL hahaha

Mopman: Thanks ;)

Tomky77: Yes,I desire it will be very good ganja

Day 53 BLOOM

This is now coming to an end, but is only a milky trichomes (in any of the photos seem to be amber, but with the magnifying glass is not an amber or even).

Temperatures remain fairly stable but the humidity is quite unstable. Several days of rain, others hot ........... I should let you control and moisture.

F53Temperatura.jpg

F53Humedad.jpg

In the risks I had to flush the roots a bit urgent as the Ec obtained to irrigate the lastupdate was 2.84mS, showing excessive salt content in the substrate. In addition, someplants began to show potassium deficiency, probably caused by a blockage of nutrients in the roots.

Irrigation 45 days at 12/12

• Osmotic water
  • 4ml/l ATA COCO A+B
  • 2ml/l HESI POWERZYME
  • 1ml/l BLOOMBASTIC
  • 0.5ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • 0.45ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • pH 6,2
  • Ec 1.91mS
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • ph Drainage 6.1
  • Ec Drainage 2.84mS
  • Drainages 25%

Irrigation 52 days at 12/12

• Osmotic water
  • 4ml/l CANNA FLUSH
  • pH 5,5
  • Ec 0.01mS
  • Water temperature 19.5ºC
  • pH Drainage 5.9
  • Ec Drainage 0.97mS
  • Drainages 90%

Today I will water with a nutrient solution with half the recommended dose to go down the nutrients to plants.

And now, some photos sisi_rie.gif

White Lemon #1

WL1B-2.jpg

WL1E-1.jpg

White Lemon #2

WL2A-5.jpg

WL2D-3.jpg

White Lemon #3

WL3A-4.jpg

WL3C-3.jpg

This is all comrades, until the next update

thumb.gif

Greetings

Hello man. I have never intervened during your testing of the WL, but I have to compliment be'cause, in all seriousness, you have been very clear, precise, and you did a great job, both for growth, and also by the excellent description and explanation of the different days of culture.

Congratulations and respect!

But mind you, this is not 'a critical, indeed, it' s just a little note that I do: from what I read, you get to 13 weeks of growth, of which 7/8 areblooming, and other 6 / 7 of Vegetative. Yet I see that after all this time and work done with care and precision, you do not believe that for the time given to plants, are still far behind with aging? And yet itis estimated that there is still time for the harvest 'because I'm still very light hair. This, is not 'a critique for you', indeed, I repeat that you did a great job, but if you compare with other tests, for example the mine or the other growers tests , I made only 3 weeks of Vegetative and 8/9 weeks bloom, you can see that it was still very light hair.

It seems to me that too is the collection time for this strain!

In general, even the Bubba Kush, or the Jack Critical, or others strains that was tested here that are that are also up of 50% or 60% of intersection sativa have completed in much more less time before? This is only a question because looking that you are a nice grower.

If you saw the first seed test W.L. of Jango for example,because it is the first seeds test that i have watched since i am in this comunity., but i can speak about other growers if i want .

Thank you and congratulations again.

Hello, Simon.

Under, the image of the W.L. test , 3 weeks of VEG. and 50 days of FLOW: Germinated in 14/11/2011- Harvest in 07/02/2012....TOT.83 days from Germinated, if i see the date of the photos, from the start to the last photo, are about 3 months.

post-8107-0-51660400-1334354580.jpg

post-8107-0-12595300-1334354936.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

END

The plants are cut and the result has been pretty good, although the last 3 weeks I hadsomething I did not jibe with fattening and only yesterday I realized what was happening.

The pH meter was giving me false readings, but checking with pH gauge readings were good. Before yesterday liquid buy new and meter gauge marked me 7.8 with the lime.pH 7.01 in Milwaukee.

I imagine that an alteration of the liquid gauge I have at home caused the mismatch. With the new gauge fluid, I tried to calibrate the meter but it was impossible to get to 7, can notlower than 7.3.

CONCLUSION: The meter was telegrow cheap, had a year now and I suppose no longerwant to care but the pH of my girls.

Yesterday was to grow and I caught HANNA HI98107, the red and pearl going.

The latter critical of culture, have begun to take in some some leaf tip chlorosis and necrosis. I estimate that the pH in coconut am offering is not 5.8, but 6.5.

With the risk of today, I can determine approximately the pH have been giving these earlydays and the last month of which I have cut.

Some pictures of this ending, which has not been that bad.

White Lemon #1

WL1A-6.jpg

WL1B-3.jpg

White Lemon #2

WL2A-6.jpg

WL2F.jpg

WL2D-4.jpg

WL2E-1.jpg

White Lemon #3

WL3A-5.jpg

WL3E-1.jpg

WL3C-4.jpg

WL3D-1.jpg

whole harvest

COSECHAA.jpg

SECADEROB.jpg

Remains of small buds and manicure for extraction with ICE-O-LATOR

RESTOSICEOLATOR.jpg

The 3 have taken a lot of resin and I have wanted to do an extraction with small buds andnail remains. I think the amount of hash that's out, we will leave with their mouths open.

A hug GH components that have made ​​this project possible and of course, a hug forFran, Jose and X for his work both here and Strain Hunters forum.

Regards and good smoked

• Like 2

Dust: Yes man,the WL 2 is very beautiful,but WL 3 is more producer hehehehe

When will arrive the moment of tasted the buds,I update my tasting notes ;)

tokage: Yes toka,yesterday I went to the grow shop to buy a new pH meter. Is the HANNA colour red ;)

A hug friends ;)

Great work Milmaker!

Personally, I think the WL2 is going to be SICK smoke bro!!! Great resin! And mad foxtailing!

WL3 seems a bit more compact from the pics.

Enjoy man, dry & cure well....;-)

you will be a legend sorry for the drunk post lol.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...