The Garden Of Lemons

Milmaker

Hello growers,how are you?

I'm here but today I come without photos eek.gifcussing.gifbut I compensate you with some information on short-term crop.

• Temperature 23.4 ºC / 17 ºC
  • Humidity 57% / 44%

As I said previously a partner, the best ally of the cultivator of cannabis, is the ability of observation. A good grower, just watch your plants known to are missing or their abundance.

In the case of my crop, this afternoon I've been watching my girls and I have seen a less intense green that usually have.

This only has an explanation, not root stimulator want more because they already have a good root system (and have not raised any further strain to look at, but I'm sure that tomorrow the bag to make a picture and we get crossed with the root system that should have already) and what we want now is to grow food, nitrogen, to regain the deep green that invites singing that song "green , I love greeeeeeeeeeeen .........."sFun_loco2.gif.

So as I said yesterday I had my doubts about adding the stimulator in irrigation should not be added, although it is clear that damage is not going to do. So from now on, I'll leave aside the stimulator and focus on the fertilized with nitrogen. The dilemma I have is that I want to add more component A than B in plant food and do not know if this will be a problem, because I have not ever used 2-component fertilizers.

The idea is to add 3 ml / l of component A and component B 2ml, since A is rich in nitrogen. This will lead to an Ec of about 1.50mS about and see if the drainages remain stable or plants reject us of the salts.

Now, lunary in hand, look for the perfect day for air treatment based neem oil. seek treatment for this crescent moon ascending in the morning and high tide, avoiding the fire signs (There may be burns on the leaves and slow growth a few days) and signs of water ( and most fungi can appear in my case that I have 9 plants on 90 x 50 cm buff.gif ) and preferring to air on this type of treatment. On land are not bad, but I prefer the air days.

The day chosen is Monday February 2 at 4:30 am sFun_loco2.gif. This day we air sign (Gemini), constellation, earth (Taurus), moon ascending and crescent and high tide is 4:30 am. Also come perfect treatment because 2 days after will transplantation and have complications for the girls bathing in a container to carry neem on transplantation.

As I see you've been good and have endured all the explanation I will ask what you do not perceive hahaha2.gifhahaha2.gif

Greetings and Take care, for tomorrow the weekend begins thumb.gif

Hello growers,I'm here as all day.

Continued with temperatures very confortable and the humidity isn't bad neither.

Temperature 23.2 ºC / 17.6 ºC

Humidity 61% / 41%

The maxium temperature is a little low,but to the outdoor temperature and CFL lamp not helped anywhere,not help much,although when I put the 250HPS,we goes to shit with the hot. (is a saying from Spain hahahaha)

As I said yesterday,I bring you photos of the girls and a photo of the root system of one.couldt not fail.this well developed

For the transplant of February 4st,it has the root system in optimal conditions for transplant

In this moment,the moon is Ascendent and Creascent and from today until Monday at 6:00 A.M.,have a leaf dia.This days are very good for sprayed with products nitrogen-rich,whenever are in the vegetative stage.We have very take care with the ventilation of crop,to prevent fungal problems

Now if,some photos :thumb:

White Lemon #1

wl1b.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2b.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3a.jpg

Root system White Lemon #3

wl3d.jpg

Garden View

vistagenerala.jpg

This is all friends,I hope that you enjoy the photos

Grettings and take care

;)

york76: Thanks Simon ;)

Hello all........I have been a bit neglected,but it has been for a good cause..........WORK,that in these times,working is very important

First,the table of moons and tides of week

For version of excel 2007 Week 5

For versions of excel 97 - 2003 Week 5

lunaryweek5.th.jpg

If you plan to take some cuttings, Thursday is the ideal day for it is the last day of the moon rising on this moon episode we are. Most who understand biodynamic, advised cutting the morning, coinciding with high tide. I cut them at low tide and why I commented. With the rising moon, the fluids of the plant are usually mostly above high tide, even more. I do not want the full force of the mother is up, it takes a few days after recovery (2 or 3 days) and if you take cuttings every 2 months, this is not a problem, but if you take them out every 15 days if can be a drawback. Therefore, my timing of the rising moon, is the first low tide in the morning. If we were faced with a descending moon, I would choose the first high tide, it flows with downward fall below the substrate but at high tide rise up.

So you can choose the time that fits more to your purpose, as I described above.

To plant, the, you can do on Friday at low tide in the afternoon (22:30 h). On Friday is the day following, I will not hesitate to root quickly, but I advise you to change the water on Friday afternoon and wait for Saturday night. I tell you because the Saturday is a day Flower and we want to encourage in our plants flowers, roots will also.

You can do the day will go better, I have taken root root days and I got a good harvest later.

Above all, avoid downward node is Friday at 21h. And remember compute nodes counting time 5 hours before the time of the node and 4 after.

Now for the data from these 2 days I've been away and those of today.

Day 29

• Temperature 25.1 ºC / 18.2 ºC
  • Humidity 39% / 30%

Day 30

• Temperature 25.8 ºC / 19.3 ºC
  • Humidity 48% / 33%

Day 31

• Temperature 23.0 ºC / 16.6 ºC
  • Humidity 42% / 32%

These last two days, maybe the temperature is several degrees lower than desired, but the street is that the temperatures have ranged only between -6 ° C and 8 º C.

Yesterday I touched irrigation, watered with a fire sign, but I can avoid the constellation of fire. The dose of fertilizer was as follows:

• Osmotic Water
  • 3ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 0.25 ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 5.7
  • Ec Irrigation 1.49mS
  • Water temperature 19 ºC
  • Nutrient Solution for plant 335ml
  • pH Drainages 6.1
  • Ec Drainages 2.45mS

The drainage Ec is almost in the limit that I set for washing. The next irrigation will be with 500ml of nutrient solution per plant to drag a little accumulated salts.

The plants are very healthy, tomorrow I will try to upload some pictures of them so you can see the change we have made a few days.

This is all comrades, until tomorrow;)

hello, i finished growing to white lemon, espectacular impression. Buds and central lines, very resinous and slightly branched plants. Ideal for SCROG. are now cured in airtight cans. i cut just with 9 weeks from the flowering.

ufff, my nglish is like a child 12 years or less ;)

Hello growers,i'm here as usual.

Day 32:

• Temperature 23ºC / 16.2ºC
  • Humidity 45% / 32%

Day 33:

• Temperature 23.2ºC / 15.9ºC
  • Humidity 39% / 31%

I'm waiting to see if they show the sex for them to be flowering. What are female and know at least should be, but before moving to flowering I like have been shown sex, we know that time has come to be adults and have better results in bloom, but seeing as no pull floral pass them on to dismiss this Saturday.

Failure to pass them this Saturday, we have downward moon and constellation of air (DayFlower), the other option and to the maximum that I will lengthen the growing season is February 14, although I would pass them this coming Saturday because it have Flower day on grade 3, and the other date have taken into account in the morning grade 2 and grade 1 in the afternoon.

I also want to talk about that some days are better to pay with N or PK, as some users have asked me what I think is private and important information.

The irrigations are rich in nitrogen, it is advisable to apply to water constellations (day leaf) but becareful and have a good ventilation of the crop to avoid fungus problems.

The irrigations are rich in phosphorus and potassium, you should apply to air constellations (day flower).

Growing on the ground, the first 4 weeks of flowering, no watering is nothing wrong with the days leaf nitrogen half the recommended dose, to avoid shortages of nitrogen in plant flowering and have a healthier and more resistant to the damn stupid, that can give us so much at times.

Today I played irrigation, but before watering data, I show the consequences of having climbed the dose component A and not to raise the B.

carencia2.jpg

The tip of the leaf curls upwards, the stems have taken on a purple color but these early necrosis and smell my lack of phosphorus. With the irrigation of today, I will lower the dose of A and do a irrigation like the previus as I played the 2 components, with 500ml of nutrient solution per plant to drag a bit last irrigation salts and fertilizers may have this new irrigation.

The root system is full and plants demand a lot of water every 2 days or so.

Now,irrigation data:

• Osmotic water
  • 2 ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2 ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 0.25 ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.25 ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 6.0
  • Ec Irrigation 1.28 mS
  • Water temperature 19ºC
  • pH Drainages 6.3
  • Ec Drainages 2.11 mS
  • Quantity of Drainages 35% (1.6L)

As you can see, sometimes it is necessary to flush the gross estate to the osmotic water to lower the salt dry substrate with Ec we pay proper draining more water than usual to do the same, lower Ec the substrate.

In my case, only draining the usual twice I've fallen in Ec 0.35 mS drains.

Now for some pictures of the plants sisi_rie.gif

White Lemon #1

wl1b.jpg

wl1d.jpg

White Lemon #2

wl2bj.jpg

wl2d.jpg

White Lemon #3

wl3a.jpg

wl3d.jpg

It's all for today,tomorrow more thumb.gif

Greetings

• Like 2

Dust: Thanks Dust,I think the problem will be solved with the modification of nutrition. ;)

Jimmy: You can copy what you need it ;)

Grettings

Hello growers

Today,if can say that it does cold,very cold sisi_rie.gifsisi_rie.gif all street is snowed and we are on -3º degree,but in the room of grow the temperature is very nice

Day 34

• Temperature 22.8 ºC / 16.1 ºC
  • Humidity 60% / 30%

As I discuss,today,I apply preventive treatment before that the moon pass to a descendent. For the trasplant,i found a best day for the trasplant

Search for trasplant, a root day. In this case,Friday February 10 on the afternoon. We have descendent moon and root day grade 3.

Will are on 18/6 to Monday on the morning,when I leave it to the dark until Tuesday at noon

Some information now for the preventive treatment

• Osmotic water
  • 2.5ml/l Azaprot
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • pH 6.0

The pH,must be regulated before adding the Azaprot.

The treatment,I be applying on 7:00 AM,and I up the CFL to top.

It's all for today,i go next to the fireplace because the room of PC is very cold :D

Take care ;)

• Like 1

How are you growers.

What cold wave is upon us. Today,at outdoor the maximum temperature has been +1ºC,but in the indoor of plants,even with a minimal temperature some critical,I think that isn't a big problem.

The mamis room,if that a small problem with temperature.The temperature on night of plants has dropped to 10.5 ºC

The humidity,also by soils. At outdoor,the maximum humidity has been 31%,and the wind blowing strongly of the north.

Day 35:

• Temperature 23.3 ºC / 13.9 ºC
  • Humidity 34% / 29%

As you can see,the minimum temperature is some low,but do not think it's a big problem.

The plants are fantastic,no problems with vermin,no problems with diseases,........they are very good.

The necrosis of leafs of the other day,has been stagnant,have only risen to a more brown tone.

Today,I don't come with photos,I'm very lazy and with this cold where is at best beside the fireplace hahaha.

We read tomorrow.

Take care ;)

• Like 1

Jimmy: Thanks man ;)

Hello growers,today,I come with data,photos,surprises.........buff.gif,Let's go to the update ;)

Day 36

• Temperature 23.3 ºC / 13.1 ºC
  • Humidity 34% / 26%

I leave the table of tides and moons,for the 2 versions of excel.

Excel 2007

Excel 97-2003

A image for the people that not want download the xls

llunariweek6.th.jpg

ATTENTION!! On saturday have the PERIGEE on 8:00 P.M.,therefore,should not perform tasks on your plants from Saturday 8:00 A.M. to Sunday 8:00 A.M

Friday on the afternoon is a very good day for the trasplants,is root day and the perigee is very near still. I no doubt,the last trasplant before to pass at flowering,I will on this day.

The plants,will have 3 days to increasing the root system before to pass at flowering

The moment when I pass to flowering,is Monday on the afternoon.

In this moment the constellation is libra, and the day is flower.

Now,I leave the pictures of surprise.

There a plant that begins to show pre flowers. I am very happy. In 1 week,all are sexed.

sexadoc.jpg

sexadob.jpg

sexadoa.jpg

A couple of photos of my garden

generalcy.jpg

generalb.jpg

• Like 1

jimmy: In this grow,the green is one of the best I've gotten

Greetings

Hello growers,first,I leave the temperature and humidity table,and after,the data of irrigation.

Day 37

• Temperature 21.1 ºC / 15,7 ºC
  • Humidity 37% / 27%

The outdoor temperatures,are still low,but,indoor the temperature is acceptable.sisi_rie.gif

I leave a couple of graphs with temperature and humidity of the later 7 days

temperatura3137.jpg

humedad3137.jpg

Although plants look good and have a nice green, today,I read on the magazine "cañamo",one article for the coconut substrate and the truth is that from what I read, I'm not working well with this substrate.

I use it like land, irrigation and until we have a couple of cm of the surface dry, no turning to water.

In this article, says that at most it may take 2 days between waterings, and I'm usually 4 days without water.

Recommend this irrigation frequency because some salts can be dried between the roots andthese salts in the medium term of locks can cause problems and shortcomings. It is clear that these problems would come into full bloom. It also says that if we water every 36 to 48 hours, weoffer new and "clear" fertilizer to our plants.

It also says you have to drain about 20% water when they go 2 days between waterings. It seemsthat if I do well because I usually drain by 30%.

These are things of inexperience with this substrate, but it goes like behavior with floweringplants.

Where I'm enjoying anything at all is with the mothers, I have a deficiency of zinc and manganesein recent days and already I decided to prune the roots of the coconut and keep Composanauniversal ground. To do this, I will continue using HESI as usual.

Mothers are 4 months old (the oldest and most problems that show) with coconut substrate.

With all this and I concluded the billet that I'm getting, coconut I see a good substrate for floral, especially indica varieties or hybrids with predominantly indica. For the sativas, do not doubt thatis a good substrate, but I guess (and this I take it out of pocket) at the end of flowering may begin to show some shortcomings, if not corrected in advance.

I hate to write these speeches with things that are not really follow up, but for people that have notbeen grown in coconut and want to be encouraged to do so, at least I have my opinion and my first experience with coconut, but is also this information may be incorrect.

Here,I leave the data of irrigation,that on this occasion,they have received the first irrigation with enzymes.

• Osmotic water
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 2ml/l ATAZYME
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.25ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
  • pH Irrigation 6.3
  • Ec Irrigation 1.12mS
  • Water Temperature 18 ºC
  • pH Drainages 6.3
  • Ec Drainages 1.43mS

You see, the pH of irrigation is a bit high for growing in coco, but I left a little higher than usual forthe plant to assimilate the potassium and have not reappear if the former lack.

Since you mention this to let something higher pH to better assimilate Potassium, I leave a table where pH is better assimilated to the different salts our plants.

Thanks Mr.X for letting me share this picture of you

atablacopia.jpg

When draining 30% of nutrient solution, we also observed a significant drop of salts in the drainage, confirming what the article says the magazine hemp.

More drain = substrate more clean of salts = more space for new salts = better food for plants.

After an upgrade rather theoretical, see you again tomorrow with new information.

Grettings and good smokes thumb.gif

• Like 2

Dust & jimmy: Thanks a lot for your visits ;)

Hello growers,how are you?

Today I come with data of yesterday and today,here I leave it

Day 38

• Temperature 21.1 ºC / 14.9 ºC
  • Humidity 44% / 31%

Day 39

• Temperature 22.4 ºC / 13.9 ºC
  • Humidity 36% / 28%

First we'll talk a little irrigation and lunary.

Tomorrow, we face a constellation of Fire (LEO) so I will try to water if I have time today to avoid watering before a Day Fruit (Fire). If anything we need water, try it with the least amount of nutrients possible, avoiding at all costs nitrogen.

If irrigation today, I will give fertilizer as usual, but if you do tomorrow, it would only Ca and MgMono CANNA Nutrients.

Today is Day Leaf, so that a fertilized with nitrogen going to lay great.

Now I want to talk about it with my shortcomings. The other day I commented that the plants were deficient in zinc and manganese in my mothers, but yesterday I noticed that some garden plantsalso began to have shortcomings.

I began to assess the situation and started for my fertilizer. Mothers fertilized with HESI andATAMI garden, which I turned out very rarely show the same lack of fertilizer salts with 2completely different.

I kept evaluating the formulation of nutrient solutions of both and they share the Mono ..........CANNA Nutrients.

After riding about San Google, Cannabiscafe and competition and Strain Hunters and I think I found the problem, the water base is "too soft" and I explain why.

By working with osmosis, Eq once the Mono Nutrients added Ca and Mg, is around 0.28 mS. Allarticles read crops based on osmotic speak of from 0.4 to 0.45 mS.

Once the error in the formulation of the nutrient solution, lame Cervantes Bible and Cannabis Sativa L M.Salami and I'm looking for as is the lack of Ca and Mg, and voila, this time I think we have spot on.

You see, I have detailed the steps I took to find my problem, I would have been much easier toask directly here in the forum, but before posting the problem, I went in search of data. To mysatisfaction I get more go for the problem to ask and I will solve it. In short, no case of this last point and to party.sFun_loco2.gif

Said that, I will go to irrigate because I'm not going short of time and tomorrow I will put the dataon irrigation today.

Greetings and good smoked;)

• Like 1

Are you Leo,Dust? hehehe

Leo and the other constellation of fire,also is good for the crop marijuana for seeds,but for crop for smoked Leo is a bad constellation.

Why do you say what Leo is a constellation good,Dust?

Greetings

Hello,I leave the data of irrigation of yesterday before to starting.

• Osmotic water
  • 0.4ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
  • 0.42ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium (my syringe is digital hahaha2.gif)
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO B
  • pH Irrigation 6.0
  • Ec Irrigation 1.28 mS
  • Water temperature 19 ºC
  • pH Drainages 6.3
  • Ec Drainages 1.34 mS
  • Drained quantity 35% aprox

Not that I have gone mad, but what of 0.42ml / l has an explanation. CANNA calcium has a concentration of 15% and magnesium 7%. To make the base water mixture must be added twiceCalcium about the Magnesium. As the concentration of magnesium is slightly less than half thecalcium, I had to add 1 ml more than 4.5 liters of irrigation water, so I put 0.42ml / l instead of0.4ml / l.

Now, just have to wait to see if we correct the deficiencies.

Today I have had a look there as they were and are ready to be passed to bloom, and I will not have to remove the shelf only to be left to 1.6m, but I'll have to remove the cuttings and leave 2mbecause often lug are gluing the convicted.

Tomorrow if I have time I will drive them some pictures, the last before passing them to 12/12.

Now I have the coco clean and pots ready to do the transplant on Friday afternoon, coinciding Root day on Grade 3 and descending moon. We will be very near perigee, in fact, is the last day possible before the Perigee, so that stimulation of the plant and in particular of the roots, will be maximum.

On Monday at 20:00 h, will be the first time that lamp HPS started the period 12/12 on the girls.

The latter substrate is accompanied by a 20 to 25% perlite to help oxygenate the root system. Although is my first contact with the coconut, I want to give everything in my hands, I can not give more space available and are a little tight hahaha2.gif

Before I forget, I leave the table of temperatures and humidities of today.

Day 40

• Temperature 22.2 ºC / 15.7 ºC
  • Humidity 35% / 27%

This is all for today,tomorrow I upload some photos of the plants

Greetingsthumb.gif

• Like 1