Hash and Opium Mixtures

lowdsrtjon

I'll be travelling to North India and the Lahore area of Pakistan in two months. I'll be there for a month and a half and I need to know if I can still get the mixture that I fell in love with twenty years ago.I t was a black hash with what seemed to be white streaks of what I was told opium running through it. It was the most beautiful and mellow high that I remember the feeling every day,and now that I know that I'm going back it;s in my thoughts and dreams all the time. In other words I WANT SOME!!! Jon yesblushdevil

yeah yeah take a lot of pictures and video, and if you wanna bring some back and give it to us you can too :P

I hope you will find your Black White hash ^^ As tokage said don't get in trouble ;)

Have a very good trip

• 3 weeks later...

yeah trust me stay away from the opiates opium is alot milder but they are all addictive and once you get a habit its really difficult to break that habit. take it from someone who has to take opiate medication everyday until i started using cannabis as a pain killer that shit was totally ruining my life it literally ate almost ten years of my life up and im still recovering from it every day has been a struggle altho i had to use it medically i know alot of people who started ether smoking alittle opium or taking alittle morphine for fun and they tryed tons of other drugs and never became addict cocaine you name it but opiates are different in my years of using opiates i dont think ive ever seen someone who can stay a sort of weekend warrior they call it no matter how much self discipline the person has use an opiate recreationally to many times and you WILL develop a habit and once you have a habit for opiates that shit will dawg you for the rest of your life like dont get me wrong do whatever you wanna do but hashish is nice on its own and opium tastes like shit why would you wanna taint some fine cannabis resin with that foul tasting garbage i also doubt that was opium becuase opium is a brown almost tar like substance when the poppy seed is first sliced open the milk that comes out is an off white colour but once it drys it turns to a dark brown and sometime reddish colour but if the cannabis resin is pure and sweet enough adding opium would ruin it if you ask me but one of the biggest things for me when smoking any cannabis product is taste

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...