Amsterdam 25-29 January

Jimmy

Yeah my trip to Dam is on! Im going the 25 of January and go home the 29 of January. It´s gonna be really cool to meet Franco Admin Arjan and the rest of GHSC team. Im gonna go whit my wife and we are gonna do a lot of things on this trip. First are we gonna visit a lot of coffee shops like Green house, Barnys, Greay area and more. But on the list is as well one Peruvian restaurang name Casa Peru; Leidsegracht 68 (corner Prinsengracht). Then later we are gonna go to Church St Nicholas; Prins Hendrikkade 73 De Wallen. And more! Like KFC is on the list as well, we dont have KFC in Sweden. Hamburger Bar is one =)! I will take a lot of photos of this trip and post them here. I cant wait to go it´s gonna be amazing. Last time I ws in dam I was only 17 so I miss all the fun. But now it´s ON! I hope some of you guys can help me whit some cool places to visit on my trip!

Peace

Jimmy

haha because having a fast food in the visiting country list is kind of funny, imagine it with Mc Do man ^^

But i agree with you go to KFC it's one of my fav fast food ;) And Free drinks!! that's rare nowadays

Have a great trip man ;)

Guest Markus

Have a nice trip Jimmy. Hopey you enjoy your grand meetings and the visits you've planned. And like Dust says, smoke a spliff for us all. :)

Hi Jimmy,

Great news mate. Good on you. I would suggest that you go to 420 cafe and try their amnesia haze.

The dope in amsterdam is great but not flushed very well. If you go to the better cafe, like the ones you have mentioned then it is usually a lot better.

Gosh, mate there are so many cafes it is hard for me to suggest some as i am afraid it is all a bit of a blurr.

Oh, watch the bloody bikes they are everywhere; watch your back mate, and the front and side, and the other side too.

All at once and you will do fine my friend.

I am sorry to tell this jimmy but the chicken and eggs in Holland are shit! I think it is the mass farming techniques they use.

I could not eat the chicken or the eggs. I would suggest that you wait until you go to England or somewhere else that does not use the same mass farming techniques. You can double check with Potent as we discussed it one time at Green house cafe.

No visit to amsterdam is complete without seeing the Van Gough museum.

Enjoy yourself jimmy. It is a beautiful city.

take care mate,

and all the best,

john

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you jimmy, i'll be going end of february (taking my tickets tonight) and i'll definetly try that amnesia haze...

Let me know where you got the best stuff as my brother went there late december and said the exact same thing as flower, he was dissapointed by most of the weed except for a few at GH grey area and at paradox...

I was lucky enough to be there during htcc and the weed was pretty dope plus we had some amazing strain that they seems to pull out of the menus... (@potent they dont have panama haze anymore!)

So please let me know about your experience!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip especially your meeting with the gh guys.

Peace out!

Guest delicious

Sure its gonna be nice trip "Amsterdam"man ,,,, hey i say smoke weed in holland but eat the chicken in turkey ... BEST EVER!!!! And also their turkeys are delicious ... But before eating ask the price ( be sure they dont try to get in your vallet) .... Anyway good honeymoon man )))

Haha i understand te KFC thing im in north wales and any high street shop or take away is 70 miles away ! Me and the missus are also in Amsterdam for those days, Speedy J is doing a 4 hour set at the melkweg on the 29thbut apart from that were doing the cultural stuff and the zoo. Hope to get some smokes in and get some seeds at the green house so ill ok out for a scandinavian couple when in there.

Have a good one

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy if you fancy a smoke and a game of pool Ill be in Susies Saloon (opposite GH in the red light, next to Ricks bar) for happy hour ! Usually at 5pm - we can have an international strainhunters mixed doubles pool comp !

If not have a grand time.

• Like 1

Jimmy if you fancy a smoke and a game of pool Ill be in Susies Saloon (opposite GH in the red light, next to Ricks bar) for happy hour ! Usually at 5pm - we can have an international strainhunters mixed doubles pool comp !

If not have a grand time.

Yeah sounds cool, but no promis! It´s my first time in Dam when I am over 18 so it´s gonna be ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

I send you a PM!!!

Peace

Jimmy

Im in love whit Amsterdam :wub: !

What an city what a vibe :lol: amazing people and good smoke! I will do a report on the trip whit photos, but when I come home! Today I was in the GHSC office very cool, amazing to meet Admin and the team of gh. I dont have the words for how happy I am right now. Thank you admin and Franco for this amazing memory ;) .

And a big thanks to you guys here in the forum!

P&L

Jimmy