amsterdam weekend

cogollo

hello, im traveling to amsterdam this thursday and i will stay the weekend, until sunday, im going alone and i want to know if any one knows if there is some good reggae or hip hop concert on the weekend, i will love to enjoy some good music and good ganjah at the same time lol, becouse in spain they dont let us smoke in the concerts, but we always smoke some spliffs, vey descret,but the smells reveals it

also i want to know what are the best smokes in central amsterdam, so i make sure to try them all. the cannabis asociation i belong is publishing a free grow shop magazine for next month and they asked me to do a report from amsterdam coffeshops, so i will spend the whole weekend in coffe shops smoking , i will go to green house coffeshop on harlem straat may times, but if someone wants to meet for a smoke i will be on friday for breakfast and some spliffs round 10:00. im staying in the bulldog hotel, if anyone knows something interesting to do in amsterdam this weekend give me some information please

thanks

this weekend i tryed this strains, and some more i forget:

hawaian snow, exodus cheese, blueberry haze, skunk kandy kush, og kush, og diesel, 420 haze, nevilles haze, super lemon haze,amnesi haze, liberty haze, tangerine dream, l budda, sweet tooth, strawberry haze, lemon larry, kandy kush, northen ligths , mango haze,morrison haze, 420 kush, big budha cheese, avatar haze, ultra haze, sweet bud, oz kush, resin haze and sensi star

also some hash:

caramella cream, super polm and temple balls

take good care off the money matte

some coffe shop the weed its very baad and they only want to reap you off

visit green hause they have hawaian snow in the menu and its very nice you can try also super lemon haze and macth more .

i wass there las month and enyoy very match