Question about the Seeds Tester........

nirvana76

Good morning guys,Excuse me but i have a question about the Tester GHSC.

Why when i go to see the Seeds Testr, only the 50 % are finished???

For example, if you go to se the Seeds Tester, some Testr are of two page, they start, and after 3 post i don't know were they go.cuore spezzato

Sorry guys, see you soon, Simon.triste

People normaly tell what is happening to each other in Chat and forget to write that on the tests thread..

Some are unfinished..

Some are finished (harvested and reported) but still no word of Franco on those anyway...

Dont know what is worst, realy...

Take care

Well yeah, most of the times people come in, Do the reports a few weeks and slowly disappear, that's why testers selection is a little "tougher" now.

And Romeo not seeing answers from franco on every post, doesn't mean he don't look at it in my opinion ;)

Hy friends. I am happy that you have answer at my question. I like this Site and the people that whant speak about every thing.

I am new in this Site, compared to other people who have been here a long time and know things better that me!

I love see every Test of every people, because in this year i have learn much more loking the Seeds Test, and for me are much important for know the plants and for choose the strain that is perfect for us.

I am finding an automatic strain for the next months, and looking the test of the plants is nice for clean my ideas about the plant that is ok for me.

No prblem friends, it is ok! It is good to talk among us...

Hello, see you later, and thanks for the comments!

Simon.

Due to the issues that i ran into with my test i've had to stop and will be restarting once everything is cleaned out and sorted and just eleminating any potential for extreme human error.

Mainly I have a tonne of medium to go thru and sift out fine partcals to use those fine particals rather then the filler used in the block of coco i bought. the sifted results are great so far but i've managed to sift 10 litres of fine coco while i've "wasted" about 20-30 litres of stuff that didn't make it thru the screen.

still have 12 gallons to go thru :(

Dust: I said no word from Franco. that doesnt mean he doesnt see it, of course.

Anyway, as Moderators, that is my case, and I will only speak for myself here, since we have responsabilities other users dont have, that is one more reason to point our fingers to what we think it should and can be better here at this wonderful forum!

So, of course a word from Franco makes all the diference, right? Since we love his work and his opinions, so, of course it would be even better if there was a word from Franco on , at least, every finished test! Am I right?

Thanks for caring Simon! And your tests are wonderful! Keep it up, you have progress alot in the way you express yourself in the posts, by the knowledge you gathered from other users on how to post properly! Good Job!

Take care

Yes i agree with you Rom ;)

It's Always making you feel proud when franco leaves a message on your test i know it cause i've been there ^^

Was just reacting to that

"Some are unfinished..

Some are finished (harvested and reported) but still no word of Franco on those anyway...

Dont know what is worst, realy..."

For unfinished are worst ;) As fuzzy said it's kind of our job to follow grows and make people see we are here watching them when franco can't be around ;)

But i got your point and agreed, We all LOVE having comments from mini-Boss ;)

• 4 weeks later...

yo man give franco a break! i meen sometimes i hear such outrageous stuff about arijan and franco i dont know ether of them personally but i meen this site is set up in a way where if you wanted to get incontact with franco or a member of the greenhouse staff you can easly message them. and anytime ive asked franco for advise he gets back to me usually within 24 hrs. these guys are only human i meen what more can you exspect from a seed company i meen try to find another seed company where the onwers and employees personally make them self avalible to the customers for advice or any orther problem you might have. and if franco doesent respond to your grow there are tons of really great growers on this forum with loads of experience. and if you doubt someones advice you can look through there gallery and check out there grows to see if they know what they are talking about i personally feel green house is miles away from its competition in customer service.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i agree though that people who have been given precious seeds should have fulfilled their obligation to test the seeds.

and if for any reason had to stop prematurely could have said as such at the end of the their test threads.

mabey some pics or whatever would suffice.

Seeds are precious and i think people who have come to try and get free seeds or whatever similar reason they didnt finish their test are very sad to say the least, and will mabey ruin the chance for others to become solid seed testers.

put your hand in your pocket and buy some of the great greenhouse genetics already on offer.

i have applied to become a seed tester and hoping to be given the chance to work in some capacity for GHSC

If not i will buy some more of greenhouses great strains and keep doing my diarys and will re apply again in a few months time.

hopefully fuzzy will let me anyway ;)

peace my brothers

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

The rules have changed a little now, check in the Tester section there is a thread with the rules in it and see if you fit in ;)

About the outdoor test, i think it can interest them too, Contact Fuzzy by PM and he'll tell you ;)