Inzion - Exodus Cheese - 03.01.2012

inzion

hey huntaz :superblue:

another week is almost gone.today i cut a few pieces of buds and test them under the micro.results was very nice.more of trichs are milky and there's a few amber ones.after the inspecting i smell my hands for a half hour))) it was so tasty - unfortunately i cant identify them - definitely something that i know but cant describe - hope this smell will stay when the crop get dry

post-6110-0-42082600-1336392087.jpg

post-6110-0-56536300-1336392185.jpg

post-6110-0-99401200-1336392121.jpg

post-6110-0-75639300-1336392103.jpg

post-6110-0-60986200-1336392142.jpg

post-6110-0-26525800-1336392162.jpg

peace

• Like 2

They look more than ready or harvest..Waiting longer wouldn't bring better results..

Tora Bora the high fortress in the mountains where the Taliban nearly got caught..lol

Mazar-I-Sharif nearby was always the best region for the probably best hah of this world. Tora Bora looks nice..I have not seen a plant cut like that since 1985 when I grew my only plant full cycle indoors window sim technique ..lol and did the exact same thing. Topping very early in order to get twice as much - in fact you get half of what you would get with one massive top cola BUT it looks nice..

Ordered me some Ex Cheese too..net crop will include 2 Ex Cheese ,

Anyway - this llong process turned to gold.. ood yield, great quality..Well done buddy !

Enjoy cured weed ony !

Be as patient with the curing and you get the best weed around for sre...

Would love to have those 4 babies hanging up in my room lol , cant wait for the smoke report and super grow , still have not tried the exodus but after seeing how lovely yours came out i think i will give it a go. I hear it is a very vigorous strain ;)

you right Franco - manicuring is last chance to understand what you really got through several long monthes))) it's definitely the time to enjoy of results and feel proud of myself)) thanks man

and proud you gotta be ! What a yield - amazing how you managed to grow plants with buds big as these indoors with lots of bending down..The outcome from some mighht rival nearly some outdoor plants and what nice buds..Think i should pop one more bean in the water . love those flowering buds..foxtailing like good jamaican Orange Hill - i am speechless - btw love that lauryn hill album..

ENJOY that sweet smoke.

Excellent work there dude, massive buds covered in Trich's top work,

I have a few Exodus cheese going myself can't wait to see them grow hopefully with buds the size of yours fingers crossed :)

Top work again dude and enjoy your cured buds

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your comments hunters :bye:

i just wanted to end this report and say that i got 229g from my 0.46 m2 in this cycle.Cheese gave me 176g + 26g Torabora + 27 Super Critical auto. critical was smoked a long time ago :girlcrazy: a couple g's of torabora left.and i want to say that TB is a real vegetable weed.one toke and you can do nothing for a few of hours.you just laying around like lazy vegetable but it's very comfortable feeling though)).if u have some work plans or something,it's reall hard to start doing this :training: it's a real death for a non hard smokers.I need twice more lower buds of cheeses to reach almost the same effect)) but the cheese is with more creative effect if compare with TB. i think the cheese tops after the cure will be awesome.

and now i'm understand why it's called cheese.when i grind the buds and my nose about 30cm from powder it's start to smell like a real cheese,the smell is so intensive)) but if you get the nose closer the cheese smell will gone :spiteful: or maybe it'll become so intensive that cheese smell just loses in this aroma)) thats what it is :girlcrazy:

peace

Amazing report man thanks for that ;)

That's a very nice yeild man, i hope you won't smoke it all before the other one ends ;)

Give us some pic of those buds if there are still a little ^^

Cheers have a good smoke

Looking very nice, the more i look at manicure bud the more i feel like a retard taking too much leaves out of my bud...

Great smoke report, it's nice to hear an other person saying how cheesy the exodus is, good to hear about the tora bora as well, those guys from dna got some serious genetics...

Peace!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...