? want justice .. Equality

Guest delicious

Guest delicious

? see that even my uninsult included nonagered ... Worm showing..post are being deleted by people who doesnt deserve to be the mod or what ever it is Called And i am writing here because they are deleting or editing others ... And admin i am not the guy who can tell who should be where ... ? am saying these guys who you gave that ability ... They are useing this ability in direction of their desires... ?ts just not right when i called dick or dicklicious ... There is nothing wrong... You can see alot of bad word whichs not only belong to me... You can find some edited just because in the past they got my temper on them... ? just dont want to hurt every one who is mod ... But there are people who got personal things and they do move with that instincts ....like this poeple much but i got 1 example ... Some time ago when dkh was drunknuclehead started to argue with me how mj not affective on healt ..shortly if he would have heart to post it we would see it in http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/forum/smoking-medical-marijuana-can-be-beneficial-lung-function And he did swear... More than swearing .... ? want equality .. And justice ... You - fuzzy- dust this is enough for us ... Why do we need that much bully bosses around ? gave my opinion with respect ... Wrong people at wrong places