COCO, CFL , HPS. BIg Bang auto, bagseed. Updated!! 25th Jan 2012

mero01

Hello Everyone :)

First Journal here on Strain Hunters..., Been reading lots and ready too make a journal, Was Pulled in by the active chat & good support on there!! Looking forward to growing with the support of a great community!!

This account is shared by me & my brother, so if I'm not replying it will be him. Just too avoid confusion with difference grammar etc.

Ok so now onto the grow :)

Our goal is too grow out & try as many new strains as possible & find our " Perfect " strain. At the end we hope to have a nice selection of mother plants, and have a perpetual grow 24/7 harvesting as often as possible & OF COURSE as MUCH as possible!! ^_^

What were looking for ??

* A good strain for a knock out before bed

* Good pain reliever , i suffer from Chronic Back & neck pain, as-well as a recently done shoulder reco..

* Nice Day smoke , good high but buzzy & not couch locked and well F***ed..

This will change most likely but thats the start... haha..

Now Onto the plants!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRAINS OR PLANTS :

2x Green House Seeds: BIG BANG AUTO! Still waiting to germ...

GENETICS: Skunk x Northern Light x El Niño x Rudaralis

EFFECTS: Relaxing and calming effect, good for pain control and appetite stimulation.

Medicinal properties: include pain control and appetite stimulation.

FLOWERING INDOOR: 6 weeks, with production up to 900 gr/m2.

Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day.

Very good for SoG.

A very easy-to-grow autoflowering plant, with a medium size (60-100 cm) and a very good production.

It is good for indoor or outdoor, completing the flowering cycle in 6 weeks. It can be flowered indoors at 18 or 12 hours of light per day, and with "sea-of-green" it can produce up to 900 grams per square meter (under 1000 Watt of light per square meter).

Outdoors it can give up to 45 grams per plant, and can be flowered anytime of the year as long as the lowest night temperature stays above 10 degrees Celsius.

It is a good plant for beginners.

http://www.greenhous...-feminised.html

1x Purpx x Kush - Gifted from a mate on another forum. Still waiting to germ....... ah!!

1x Clone- gifted from a mate without roots on the 27th of Dec.. I Attempted to clone using CoCo & untill the addition of a heat mat, well a 50L plastic tub with a fish tank heater in there and everything placed ontop.. nothing was going too well.. Checked today and had a nice big root ball and was pretty pleased!! 1 out of 2 Clones in Coco : 1 successful pretty good average to start our cloning life with :)

1x Gifted Sprout - call it " B " - Gifted from same guy as clone, recons hes has them since he was about 15 n hes like 50 so here's hoping to a nice old and goooood strain :) only 3 days old from seed.

1x Random Seed, Gifted from friend.. Call it " A " - Recons his mate grew out some & feminized them.. time shall tell.. looking nice so far shes about 12 or 13 days old :) from seed. In black long skinny pot..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTS :

2x 24w 6400K CFL's - MORE TO COME !!!

Possibly a 600w HPS for flower

Been on 24/0 For about a week, now that roots have shown on clone, iv taken them down too 20/4 from the 15/1/2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROWING MEDIUM & NUTRIENTS :

Cash Crop Coco Fibre - RHP Approved

http://www.h2ohortic...CD8576CF935.jpg

Cash Crop Coco Fibre - RHP Approved

http://www.h2ohortic...8576CF935&id=19

CANNA CoCo A/B

coco-ab_content_1.png

Clonex Cloning Solution

clonex-cloning-s-range%281%29.jpg

CCS is a super-concentrated nutrient formula containing a special blend of minerals, vitamins, wetting agents and root promoters. Clonex Cloning Solution encourages rapid and profuse root development and guards against the inevitable stress associated with stock transplants. It is the perfect supplement to Clonex Purple, Red and Green Gels. - MY CLONES WERE ALMOST DEAD AND 1 FOLIAR SPRAY AND 4 HOURS LATER THEY WERE SAVED :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Update 2 :

Pics taken Yesterday, THURSDAY 18th Jan 2012.

Big Bang Auto , has officially joined the party :) Last night it was still in the same state as the pictures bellow, on advice from afew people on the chat, i Cut her open ie.. removed the shell that was remaing and jenly sliced her open so she had the 2 set leaves ;) Today is looking fine, and will post updated pics on her later :)

Everything else is going well, clone has come back to life nicely, My biggest sprout "A" was repotted yesterday and was fed a ec of 1.2 From .8 & seems to be loving life.

Everything else still on plain ph'd water . Except for clone which is getting foliar sprayed with Clonex Solution at a ec of .4 - .8 plus sometimes abit of left over feed from the Biggest.

There everything is :)

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

Big Bang Auto :)

Check the little white hairs hehe ;)

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

Biggest Sprout "A"

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

Sprout "B"

IMAG0251.jpg

Clone

IMAG0256.jpg

• Like 1

Hey mero finally you can post see ;)

Great plant man and very detailed report, nice.

Welcome on Sh Forum may you have fun and learn lots of new things with us ;) and perhaps teach us new things too ^^

Havre a great grow!

• Like 1

Hey Guys :)

So New light as you may notice, 135w 6400K CFL. ;)

Also started feeding everything with Canna Cannazym , And everything is looking Great to me anyways , advice welcome :)

Peace

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

My Biggest Girl "A"- Had a repot about hour so shes abit droopy

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

Big Bang Auto- Not doing much :(

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

Sprout "B"

IMAG0294.jpg

Clone

IMAG0296.jpg

• Like 1

All looking good man!!

Go slow on the nutes for your smaller one they are still young ;)

Otherwise it looks great,

Have a good grow ;)

Hey Dust!

I Usualy wouldnt give them any nuts at this stage but because its coco, thus having none thought id give them abit.. have only given the two sprouts .4-.6ec feedings.. Plus Canna Cannazym which is recomended from the get go & does not raise ec. But i will hold back abit now & keep on the current feeding for a week or two..

Thanks for the kind words

Peace :)

Nice report mero01

yes, take it easy on nutes and go directly to flower nutes for the autoflowering ;-)

Hey Franco!!

Thanks for stopping by mate!

I shall deffinatly take it easy on the nutes..

Thanks for the tip with the autoflowers, Does that mean No veg nutes at all ??

Im using Canna Coco A/B, Which is used throughout the hole grow. WIth other Canna Addatives supplemented in aswell..

So i might have to change to a different Coco Safe Flowering Nute for the autoflowers?

Peace :)