Milmaker Chemdog's

Milmaker

Dust: I don't know ,in this moment,the evolution of Chemdog #3 go slowly

Day 26 BLOOM

Before we begin, I apologize for this break in the trace. The work is going very well right now and we have some great work and everyone wants to Easter, and good, is theoccasion for the boss let me do some overtime and get me something else to make ends meet, which is not doing well with this damn crisis.

The plants are .......... no comment, then you will see the photos

First I leave the graphs of temperature and humidity. At the moment we are inappropriate parameters and plants appreciate it.

F26Temperatura.jpg

F26Humedad.jpg

The other day I commented that I would explain how this year abroad, first to plant a batch of cars and at harvest, plant the normal.

The date to germinate cars will be on 28 Marzo.Se choose this day because it is waxing and root as well calculate that in 60 days will be ready and have time to incorporate thenew batch of normal. The time to put to germinate will be critical for maximum lunar influence. Moisture will get in the morning, before 7:00, the time of ebb tide, which will balance the effects of the rising moon. After 24 hours of hydration, the napkin will pass tothe next day before 7:45 am when the morning ebb tide.

If the seeds are in good condition, on Saturday, 31 am, and will open the shell and peepthe radicle. Before 9:30 am, time of morning low tide, were to move to their final pot 5L.On Saturday we will have day flower and plants may not reach the bloom with a good root system, but since there will no transplant with cars, I take days to plant flowers andstimulate that part of the car.

To sow the second round, I am somewhat hesitant even be heading for some seeds and some cuttings, then plant them under halide lamp and when matched with the cuttings, put them to outside, but I still have to specify a point to try to deal both alike.

These days I could not update, I made ​​2 waterings. The detail below:

• 1st Irrigation (Day 22 at 12/12)
    • Osmotic water
    • 3.5ml/l ATA COCO A
    • 3.5ml/l ATA COCO B
    • 1ml/l ATAZYME
    • 1ml/l BLOEI
    • 0.5ml/l CANNA MONO Magnesium
    • 0.45ml/l CANNA MONO Calcium
    • pH Irrigation 5.9
    • Ec Irrigation 1.59mS
    • Water temperature 20ºC
    • pH Drainage 6.4
    • Ec Drainage 1.85mS
    • Drainages 35%

• 2nd Irrigation (Day 24 at 12/12)
    • Osmotic water
    • 3.5ml/l ATA COCO A
    • 3.5ml/l ATA COCO B
    • 1ml/l ATAZYME
    • 1ml/l BLOEI
    • pH Irrigation 5.9
    • Ec Irrigation 1.62mS
    • Water Temperature 19.5ºC
    • pH Drainage 6.3
    • Ec Drainage 1.92mS
    • Drainages 26%

With all the data provided, we now have some pictures.

Chemdog #1

CH1B.jpg

CH1A-2.jpg

These photos are not seen how well the resin as in those of other traces that I updatedtoday, but already showing resin in the leaves near the flowers.

The size of the set of buds measured 25cm. In the 2nd photo, I focused the whole of the central stalk of buds, so you can see the amount of flowers that is taking and to comparea bit with a universal charger in the bazaar buying Chinese.

That's all for today. Tomorrow I will try to climb the lunar table next week.

Greetings and good smoke thumb.gif

Dust: Hey brother,today you can see a important evolution on my Chemdogs

Greetings ;)

Day 31 BLOOM

Very good fellow, here we are, I have wanted to post some pictures of the girls, but seeing as they throw the White Lemon, the Chemdog are not surprising me, I want to see if fat from now. If they do, will a lot of buds but small. Also are somewhat delayed in production of resin to the White Lemon, but still, I convinced the bank information on the effect of this herb and I will continue coddling up at the end there if you offer good deals. I like herbs that offer some paranoia from time to time.

Temperatures are somewhat higher in the closet, although not exageradas.Se begin to notice the heat outside, but next week again down the temperature be if I can get to the end of flowering for similar temperatures.

F31Temperatura.jpg

F31Humedad.jpg

Yesterday I watered the Chemdog with a mixture a little more light. The Ec of drains in the previous update was quite high, so the plant did not eat everything they offer and the day before notice some leaves with the stem and with a very weak some ugly stains on the tips of the leaves.

I decided to give them more light watering with good drainage to leach some salts thatbuild up between waterings, each time increasing.

I have also scheduled Bloombastic start with a couple of waterings and do not want to come with a very high drainage Ec at that time.

Details of irrigation:

• Osmotic water
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 2ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 2ml/l ATAZYME
  • pH irrigation 6.2
  • Ec irrigation 1.15mS
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • pH drainage 6.4
  • Ec drainage 1.94mS
  • Darinages 32% approx.

The Chemdog have stalled in height and the leaves and newer only have 3 points, so it is high time to lower the production of flowers and devote their strength to fattenweed2.gif

These phases of the generative plant periods are called I and II

In the generative period I, the plant begins to produce flowers and each pair of nodes 2,decreases the number of ends that have the sheets, provided 2 by 2.

In the generative period II, the plant has already produced flowers and spent his forcesengordarlos.Este period reaches about 3 weeks after the first flowers appear or 1 monthafter changing the photoperiod indoors.

Today the 3 Chemdog have posed for you to see your progress.

Chemdog #1

CH1B-1.jpg

CH1D-1.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2A-1.jpg

CH2B-1.jpg

Chemdog #3 "the toast" LOL

CH3A.jpg

CH3B-1.jpg

Top of necrosis in some leaves

Necrosis1.jpg

Necrosis3.jpg

The Chemdog # 3 poor, since the burn has never been the same even has been somewhat distorted compared to the other.

This is all comrades, until the next update.

regards thumb.gif

• Like 2

I like it man, there is some nice bud formation taking a good shape around here :)

I'm sure they'll catch with the white lemons on the cristals, or not lol, white lemon is still a white familiy ^^

Looking very good and healthy, indeed they have really dark greene leaves they wouldn't care for a little less nutes you did right ;)

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

Dust: Hey Dust. Really,the White Lemon is part of White family LOL

Thanks for your visit ;)

Week 12 - BIODYNAMIC TABLE

I leave the moon and tides table below. Apart from these tables to continue weekly guide,this topic that interests you, I recommend buying the Gros Michel lunary or Maria Thun.They are not worth over 10 € and is a small contribution "symbolic" for these people to continue working in the field of biodynamic.

LUNARYWEEK12.jpg

This week is not much to talk about. The only highlight of this week is Monday, is a very good day for harvesting aerial parts. The waning moon is up and is ideal for crops. The timing of the court must be in the morning, the tide llenante. Here is a bit difficult to findthe right time, I would opt for cutting before 6:00 for interior, trying to focus this on.Outdoors is another issue, at 6:00 the plants are full of moisture that has fallen during thenight and would get optimum drying.

Emphasised on Monday just because according to the Gros Michel lunary, Monday is marked as optimal for harvesting aerial parts.

That's it, take advantage of the boards to which you like the subject of biodynamic.

regardsthumb.gif

• Like 1

Day 34 BLOOM

Very good comrades, now bring you another batch of photos to see the plants a little "more detail".

Today I modified a bit extraction to pull a little more, to avoid high humidity during the night. Although it has more moisture than the last few days on the outside, the moisture inthe growing area has dropped by almost 10% compared to previous days.

F34Temperatura.jpg

F34Humedad.jpg

Yesterday, day 33 of flowering, received the first irrigation with Bloombastic. The composition of the irrigation water was as follows:

Irrigation day 33 of flowering

• Osmotic water
  • 3,5ml/l ATA COCO A
  • 3,5ml/l ATA COCO B
  • 1ml/l BLOEI
  • 0.5ml/l BLOOMBASTIC
  • pH Irrigation 6.2
  • Ec Irrigation 1.56mS
  • Water temperature 21ºC
  • pH drains 6.4
  • Ec drains 1.98mS
  • Darinage quantity 30% approx.

As you can see in some of the photos today, the tops of the plants leaves consist of only 3 points. The plants will now devote his strength to gain the flowers.

Chemdog #1

CH1E.jpg

CH1F.jpg

CH1G.jpg

CH1K.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2B-2.jpg

CH2C-1.jpg

CH2D.jpg

CH2E.jpg

Chemdog #3

CH3B-2.jpg

CH3C.jpg

CH3D-1.jpg

CH3F.jpg

That's all for today. I'll update my alternating with 3 follow-ups I do in this crop. Each daywill update one, so I'll see every 3 days if no unforeseen in between.

Greetings and good smoke thumb.gif

• Like 1

oh nice new frames ;)

Good report man as usual, so far that natural growing method seem to do an excelent job with you. Perhaps i could try using it for my plantation outdoor, i'll contact you for some tips and site and docs ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;)

• Like 1

Plants are looking lovely, throwing out loads of pistils and starting to show some frost.

Great pictures,Leaves are very verdant, sorry to hear about her encounter with the light and the slight burn.

Keep those pictures coming they gonna just keep getting better.

Love your grow reports so full of information, nice graphs too.

Peace

Lams

• Like 2

Ghost_doG: Thanks a lot for your comment ;)

tokage: If you see any mistake in translation, I'd me correct.

Dust: I'm here for a new update man. ;)

lams: Thanks lams ;)

greenomatic: I not understand your words man,google translate is a shit LOL

Day 40 BLOOM

very good fellow, I got this a little left, so today I will do an extensive update.

I shall start with the values of temperature and humidity, because I start having problems with the maximum (as in each crop) humidity, so tomorrow will ride them the dehumidifier to lower the maximum humidity.

today had a peak of 77% .the extraction does not already for more, despite function 23 h daily.

temperatures, however, will maintain correctly.

F40Temperatura.jpg

F40Humedad.jpg

Let's talk now about a little biodynamic.

LUNARYWEEK13.jpg

Monday at 8: 00 pm, is the time when the Moon is more far but for the cultivation of land, the apogee does not imply us problems in any of our tasks.

on Wednesday at the 2:00 (h) is the time of change between the ascending Moon and moon descendente.hay taking as period of caution from 21: 00 on Tuesday until 6: 00 on Wednesday, trying to avoid any task that affects our plants.

the other day we were talking about in the thread of the biodynamic calendar in cannabiscafe, about the better days to harvest our plants and the truth is that there were different versiones.he researched a bit more on the topic and for the crops, we must look in the Lunar States and signs, not in the constellations as we do to determine the flower days, leaf, ra....

the crops must be taken reference the Moon Stadium and its position. always look upward, and waning Moon in the morning, and if it can be come in handy with a tide great llenante, but you can dispense with the tides. the signs that are best to harvest are partners with air or earth.

now changing week, 2 weeks ago I told you how to get cuttings playing with the perigee. the results have been unbeatable, the wave of cuttings I lost 4 (2%) and 6th day of being in the jiffy already had taken roots outside the jiffy. undoubtedly, if for the next month you can combine something, I recommend that you try and see yourselves the results.

now, like everyone, some photos of the girls.but I think that they were the resin in amsterdam the cursed

Chemdog #1

CH1A-3.jpg

CH1C.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2B-3.jpg

CH2C-2.jpg

Chemdog #3

CH3A-1.jpg

CH3C-1.jpg

This is all guys, I hope you like the photos

Greetings

Day 45 BLOOM

I end up to fit the numbers, because I have the day 45 in the tracking sheet dates buttoday would be day 47 ........ I guess someday I'll be casting the data point in the xls and so I 2 days behind on my notes.

You begin to feel the heat, especially today, has done a full day of June and it has been noted in the temperature of the culture.

F45Temperatura.jpg

F45Humedad.jpg

The humidity are somewhat unstable, but do not worry too much because the maximum humidity is within the correct parameters.

irrigation:

43 days at 12/12:

• Osmotic water
  • 1ml/l BLOOMBASTIC
  • 2ml/l HESI POWERZYME
  • 3,5ml/l ATA COCO A+B
  • pH Irrigation 6.3
  • Ec Irrigation 1.65mS
  • Water temperature 21ºC
  • pH Drainage 6.4
  • Ec Drainage 1.35mS
  • Drainage quantity 35%

In this irrigation did a wash of roots, with a pint of osmotic water per pot without using thespray. The drainage obtained was 40% and Ec of 1.35mS. Once drained all water fromthe washing, 0.25l per pot watered with the composition of the list above.

45 days at 12/12:

• Osmotic water
  • 1ml/l BLOOMBASTIC
  • 2ml/l HESI POWERZYME
  • 4ml/l ATA COCO A+B
  • pH Irrigation 6.2
  • Ec Irrigation 1.94mS
  • Water temperature 22.5ºC
  • pH Drainage 6.1
  • Ec Drainage 2.28mS
  • Drainage quantity 23%

The Ec obtained in this irrigation is a bit high for the drains in coconut, but consideringthat the inicial was 1.94mS Ec, the amount of salt expulsion is minimal.

Tomorrow I'll upload some macros I am preparing.

Greetings and see you soon. thumb.gif

Here I post the pictures today, it seems that they are improving in resin and size of the buds, but the resin a bit scarce, if resinan have over here to the end.

Chemdog #1

CH1A-4.jpg

CH1B-2.jpg

CH1D-2.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2A-2.jpg

CH2B-4.jpg

Chemdog #3

CH3A-2.jpg

CH3B-3.jpg

CH3C-2.jpg

Family photo

FAMILYC.jpg

This is all colleagues

wink.gif

Greetings and enjoy the harvest thumb.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dust: The resin is appearing slowly, but it will not be very abundant ;)

Day 53 BLOOM

This is now coming to an end, but is only a milky trichomes (in any of the photos seem to be amber, but with the magnifying glass is not an amber or even).

Temperatures remain fairly stable but the humidity is quite unstable. Several days of rain, others hot ........... I should let you control and moisture.

F53Temperatura.jpg

F53Humedad.jpg

In the risks I had to flush the roots a bit urgent as the Ec obtained to irrigate the lastupdate was 2.84mS, showing excessive salt content in the substrate. In addition, someplants began to show potassium deficiency, probably caused by a blockage of nutrients in the roots.

Irrigation 45 days at 12/12

• Osmotic water
  • 4ml/l ATA COCO A+B
  • 2ml/l HESI POWERZYME
  • 1ml/l BLOOMBASTIC
  • pH 6,2
  • Ec 1.91mS
  • Water temperature 20ºC
  • ph Drainage 6.1
  • Ec Drainage 2.84mS
  • Drainages 25%

Irrigation 52 days at 12/12

• Osmotic water
  • 4ml/l CANNA FLUSH
  • pH 5,5
  • Ec 0.01mS
  • Water temperature 19.5ºC
  • pH Drainage 5.9
  • Ec Drainage 0.97mS
  • Drainages 90%

Today I will water with a nutrient solution with half the recommended dose to go down the nutrients to plants.

And now, some photos sisi_rie.gif

Chemdog #1

CH1A-5.jpg

CH1B-3.jpg

CH1C-1.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2A-3.jpg

CH2C-3.jpg

CH2D-1.jpg

Chemdog #3

CH3A-3.jpg

CH3C-3.jpg

This is all comrades, until the next update thumb.gif

Greetings

man the chemdog looks really nice, and as always shining pictures, feels like beeing on a red carpet and watching starts passing with their diamonds ^^

I hope the lock out won't dmaage them, i'm sure you'll work that out ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for the update

Hi Milmaker,

Great looking Chem! its shocking at 53 days to see she still in the middle of her reproductive stage. I would think she has 3+ weeks left. I have found that if i over feed with nitrogen i can slow and delay that final push to end the reproductive stage. also high nitrogen can effect resin production. just some thoughts. Keep up the fantastic work!

Koover

• 2 weeks later...

END

The plants are cut and the result has been pretty good, although the last 3 weeks I hadsomething I did not jibe with fattening and only yesterday I realized what was happening.

The pH meter was giving me false readings, but checking with pH gauge readings were good. Before yesterday liquid buy new and meter gauge marked me 7.8 with the lime.pH 7.01 in Milwaukee.

I imagine that an alteration of the liquid gauge I have at home caused the mismatch. With the new gauge fluid, I tried to calibrate the meter but it was impossible to get to 7, can notlower than 7.3.

CONCLUSION: The meter was telegrow cheap, had a year now and I suppose no longerwant to care but the pH of my girls.

Yesterday was to grow and I caught HANNA HI98107, the red and pearl going.

The latter critical of culture, have begun to take in some some leaf tip chlorosis and necrosis. I estimate that the pH in coconut am offering is not 5.8, but 6.5.

With the risk of today, I can determine approximately the pH have been giving these earlydays and the last month of which I have cut.

Some pictures of this ending, which has not been that bad.

Chemdog #1 (¿Someone wants a mixta?)

CH1A-6.jpg

CH1B-4.jpg

Chemdog #2

CH2A-4.jpg

CH2B-5.jpg

Chemdog #3

CH3A-4.jpg

CH3B-4.jpg

whole harvest

COSECHAA.jpg

SECADEROB.jpg

Remains of small buds and manicure for extraction with ICE-O-LATOR

RESTOSICEOLATOR.jpg

A shame that burned Chemdog # 3 with the focus because it is the best looking, butnever get to grow from the main point that burned.

It was a pleasure to participate in this contest and I am very happy with that 3rd place.

A hug GH components that have made ​​this project possible and of course, a hug forFran, Jose and X for his work both here and Strain Hunters forum.

Regards and good smoked

• Like 2

• 3 months later...