greenhouse big bang+rhino/skunk+ crosses

Levente

Yes Buddy! I am preparing for the harvest already: microscope is ready;) i ordered an EC tester, but i recived a ph tester today... stoners.... hahaha also my timeswitch gone wrong... it just didn't turn off, therfore i had a 20 h long day... fuckshit!! 3 went wrong in the last 2 weeks, so i am off to get some better!!! ;)

take care

• Like 1

hey levente dude all looking slick they look great

some sexy ladies for sure, hope u get some nice f1 seeds from your crosses mate

and hope they turn out blinders :) its really interesting to see you doing your own small scale breeding lev

its something thats interested me for some time for sure, i think im going to build a walk in greenhouse in the garden

so i can do a bit myself this year in the outdoors, then i would grow out the resulting seed indoors and make a good diary of them along the way.

great work levente mate + rep

best of luck

peace

• Like 1

Cheers man! i hope they turn out to be good!! The mother is autoflowering chronic, and the dad is a big bang! I wish them seeds startflowering after 6-7 weeks automaticly!!!! I just built a mini greenhouse on the top of a raising tray. I also picked up new timeswitches and a brandnew EC tester!!! Tap water is 1.2 EC LOL

• Like 1

• 1 month later...