Secrets of the west Coast Masters

Growmaster J

The teaser looked amazing and the trainwreck i've "trained" look magnificent, really nicely develloped. Every buds are like fat crystal covered nuggets it's amazing!

I'll let you know the differences in yield between regular way and "west coast way" but props to you bozoph! (and i'll show you pics of the beautifull trained trainwreck if i see you guys in the chat but it sem like the chat isnt crowded as it use to be).

Peace out!

• 9 months later...

Um...read the book in one day cover to cover...I thought it would be bigger/longer, especially for £30. Even so, it has simple, helpful pictures and clear, concise instructions (plus helpful end-of-chapter summaries). I didn't find that it taught me much about the science of the process, but in terms of the practicalities of growing as much as possible from a small number of plants...I can't imagine that there are many better books out there to have close to hand, especially if you don't happen to have a degree in Biological Science.

So yeah, definitely a good weapon to have in the arsenal and you CANNOT find it anywhere online for free so take the financial hit or remove it from your mind I say!

Peace & Buds!