canna products,, thoughts by anyone

Nutes

just a quick one to see what people think about canna products for hydro.

i know a freind of mine who uses vitalink and all his buds taste the same no matter what he grows.

im not down for nothing like that but over here everyone does reccomend the canna products for recirculating systems .

thx all peace

I've heard this thing of same taste on lots of products line. I don't know, they use to say the same with Biogrow nutes too, and none of my weed never had same taste ^^

Perhaps with those chemical feeding it's true, i don't know but i'm sure with all our hydro grower you'll have a nice answer ;)

• Like 1

hey jimmy nice to finally speak to you brother ive followed your diarys and loved every minute mate :) yeah i heard that canna can cause the salt buildups faster than other products so thats a bummer and i cannot wait until ghs powder feeding becomes fully available i got 12 of the kalashnikova going atm jimmy how did u rate it mate

peace everyone

hey jimmy nice to finally speak to you brother ive followed your diarys and loved every minute mate :) yeah i heard that canna can cause the salt buildups faster than other products so thats a bummer and i cannot wait until ghs powder feeding becomes fully available i got 12 of the kalashnikova going atm jimmy how did u rate it mate

peace everyone

Nice to speak to you:)! And I get happy when you say that you like my diary´s :D! Yes, I try Canna in soil and hydro and like you say it buildup salt very fast, and burn the plants it was a mess for me.. Then one lucky day Franco send me GHPF and I got the real thing!X!X!X Hard to rate it buddy I need more info and photo´s to give you a good answer.

how long till the feeding is available anyone, francoooo! help me out brother :) :)

Green House Powder Feeding is coming this fall exact date I don´t have for you but very soon. When it come´s to testers it will be up and running after Cannabis, Cannabis is a event in Barcelona Spain or a expo. GH are promoting Powder Feeding on this event!

Peace

Jimmy

• Like 1

thanks alot jimmy :) thats some usefull info right their. yep i think i will start my diary of the 12 x kalashnikova in a day or so its still so new their isnt many grows that have only kalashnikova strain. most of them were like yours and multi strain grows so will be great to see how it goes, for me under 1200w. cant wait for ghs powder feed its on my MUST HAVE LIST :)

peace my brothers

Im Using Canna Coco Nutes + Cannazym and loving it so far...

Used Canna Hydro nutes afew years back in a DWC , And it performed immaculatly . Not too sure about the same taste on every strain tho.. need to grow more out to test that one ;)

Anways Good luck , Looking forward to seeing your journal!

Peace

• Like 1

thanks Jango420 and mero01

yeah im gonna be going with the fully canna hydro range this time as ive started with it and dont wanna mess about changing. i know a few of my freinds who say its a great product and get amazing results. i cant wait for the green house powder feed tho thats my next food for the future ..

.thanks for everyone for the replys peace brothers and happy growing..

p.s my 12x kalashnikova under 1200w Dairy on this forum is starting in the next day or two (im at day 14 of veg) gonna use it as a grow report for greenhouse (wink wink franco send me some powder food hehe) as ive not seen any grow diarys of completely kalashnikova as the strain, and all others have been just the oen or two in a multi strain grow. peace guys

hey nutes im using canna aqua on my diary 10 exoduse cheese i have tried a lot of the other stuff and found canna the best so fare but im like you cant wait to try the new powder feeding was going to try coco on next grow as never tried it before you say over your way people say canna is the best are you from uk?? as i am and that what most of the growers say here lol there is a lot of salt build up with canna i make sure i change my rez every 7 days and give it a good clean only take,s 10 min and worth doing since and i added a extra water pump to my rez to pump the water around inn the rez instead of a air stone as i found the air stone didnt help with the ph and ec i will go and chech your grow out

• Like 1

thanks smokey yeah im from the uk mate :D everyone does rate canna innit, it just does require that little extra flush now and then but all good and cant wait for the food franco said on my grow diary its avail next month :D

take care man peace

i'm curently growing in Biocanna Soil, exept the fact they had soil fly bug, not that suprising in organic soil, it seems to be a good soil yet, i haven't fed girls for 2 weeks and they seemed to have find what they need during this time in soil, it dries a little quicker than biobizz soil so good for me, but little more expensive than others.

• 5 months later...

Through the years I have used their Terra, aqua, and coco nutrients also use their additives like Rhizotonic, cannazym, pk13/14 and boost. I reckon it's one of the best nutrients available on the market if used properly! as for the weed taste thing a decent flush should sort that out I do multiple strain grows and can assure you that they do not all taste/smell the same.

However I do feel that weed grown using Ionic nutrients tastes the same regardless of flush times but don't know why? I say use the new GHPF it's a 1 part nutrient which makes it easier to use. It's been designed specifically for marijuana and will do just as good as canna from what I hear and at a better price too. Peace

If you want a good soil mix with fertilizer in the Bio Canna TERRA is king. No other soil is so light and easy to water. Nice consistency. I will try a LIGHT Mix next maybe use CANNA Professsional or something like that.

For feedings GHE really works well.

I plan on using Mineral Magic for the next strain. It is a bit too late for the Diamond Nectar and Root juice.

Extended feeding program as additives to the DUO Flora - cheapest 3 component pack on the market- Fantastic results.

The HESI starter kit looks good, too

includes

Bio Bizz - Light Mix , Root Juice, Grow, Bloom , Super Vit and Power Zyme all for way under 50 euro.

http://www.head-shop.de/04436.html

I'd love to try out the Power Feeding !

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll always recommend Canna, they are REALLY GOOD QUALITY NUTES.... they are probably the easier brand to use on the market, they got some legendary product, such a rhizo, and canna boost (i recommend every body to try cannaboost as a foliar spray between week 2 and 4 of flowering). we got some other brand here named VAN DE SWAN house and garden, this line tint every think, what ever the strain you grow, it will smell and taste the same shitty odor..... canna always bring best taste to my flowers. Advanced nutrients are good, but too expensive, too mutch bottle....and......do i say its expensive ?!