diy clean soap

molehole

just made some hash and thourght id show you how i do it, im not to keen on the high potent oil and hash, i prefer something lighter for the day time. this method use's acetone to extract the oil from the leaf and popcorn buds, i then evaporate it by having a fan blowing on it till it has redused from 5litres to about 1 litre. Then i use a coffee grinder to grind some more old leaf and popcorn bud up till it is a fine powder(very important) and add this to the 1litre acetone(the cannabis oil in the acetone binds the powderd leaf and bud together). i then leave the fan blowing on it till it has evaperated the acetone, then colect the oil/powder mix and leave to dry for anuther two days and then press to a nice block of clean soap.. i find acetone to be the better of the solvents butane is higher qualaty but hard work if you have lots to process and alcohol takes to much impurities and does not evaporate as easy.With this meathod you can decide the quality by how much bud to leaf ratio you add.

post-8753-0-41177800-1328480609_thumb.jp

post-8753-0-57575300-1328480634_thumb.jp

post-8753-0-34734300-1328480652_thumb.jp

post-8753-0-05124300-1328480661_thumb.jp

post-8753-0-55567200-1328481079_thumb.jp

• Like 2

very nice piece of hash man, i'm a little afraid by all this evaporation things, are we sure it really all evaporates? it must leave some molecule somewhere lol.

Anyway nice technique, how much stash you used for this piece of hash?

a black bin bag full about 95% of it was leaf the rest popcorn buds( . i did two runs the pic of hash was the first about 6 and a half oz and i made a second one half the size. yea really important you evaporate everything, as for a molecule of acetone well your body produces acetone, still its nasty stuff in high concentrations, but feel confident its pritty much gone after two days evaporation after wich the crumble is pressed.