DusT - 1 Auto Bomb - 08/02/2012

Dust

Hi Guys, So i couldn't wit and i've put a seed to soak to add in my grow room as i still have 1 place for a pot in it :)

So as soon as she germinated, this girl will be put under the 12/12 with others that are now 46 days old. maybe with some luck she will catch a little on others ;)

So setup is as usual

1 Silverbox evo 104x104x200

1 Ballast Platine Philips 400W

1 CoolTube V2 125mm x 320mm + home made "adjust a wing" kind of

1 bulb Sun Master 400w MH

1 bulb Philips 400 W GREEN POWER for the End of the flowering

1 Ruck Extractor RK 125mm 350m3/h 4 speed level

1 Intractor 150mm 300m3/h

1 Cfl 200w red spectrum

As soon as she germinates i give you a heads up ;)

The Rest of the seeds i've received of auto bomb, will be put outdoor as soon as fuckin russian stop sending there Bloody cold wind and weather will go normal lol, maybe with 1 or 2 moneymaker outdoor too, i'll see.

Anyway i keep you aware guys ;)

• Like 2

thanks guys ;)

Yeah i'll put a pic as soon as the seed is cracked ;)

But so far i can tell you the seed are looking wonderful; some of the biggest seeds i have seen, everyone that has seen it said "wow they are big", even my gf :P but i'm used to her saying that :ph34r:

See ya soon guys i think tomorrow she will have probably sink in water ;)

Tchoussss

But so far i can tell you the seed are looking wonderful; some of the biggest seeds i have seen, everyone that has seen it said "wow they are big", even my gf :P but i'm used to her saying that :ph34r:

LOL

Have a good grow man!

Peace

• Like 1

hey dust yeah theseeds are really big but not the biggest ive seen have you seen train wreck seeds from green house they are massive or any seeds from eva seeds i have a tnt kush seed from eva and the seed is three times the size of any seed in my collection but eva seeds are all crosses of rare strain's like tnt kush is a mountain kush strain from Pakistan they are actually a very interesting seed company if you look into there genetics. but yeah man i was suprised at the size of the seeds considering green o matic seeds are just medium sized seeds. ill be interested to see you results are you really gonna grow it under 12/12 ive heard that will cut down on your production and that with auto flower strains if your going for size and bigger yeilds to stick with a light schedule of 18 on 6 off or even 20 hrs on 4 off. but ill be checking youresults because if you get good results under 12/ 12 then i know its possble to grow autos alongside regular strains/ have you ever trying growing an auto under 12/ 12 befor?

Yes green thanks for coming, and i know the best yeild results with auto are done with 20H of veg during first weeks. But here i'm trying to see if my room could run a perpetual harvest on 12/12 cycle, so i wanna see what autos with 12/12 from seeds will do ^^ And no it's first time with autos for me.

Thanks for coming

i wonder if itll make them strech alot or not im definaly gonna be checking this out tho because im runing out of auto strains in my collection that i actually wanna do and im dying to do an all great white shark grow because i buy that stuff from my shop all the time so i wanna see how i fair with it but it wouldbe nice to be able to have a few autos on the side just because they finnish so quickly like this auto bomb is 7 weeks from seed im hoping its gonna be short and bushy like the green o matic that plant is the perfect height for my set up like 20 - 25 inchs with one huge main cola and a bunch of side buds the one thing im starting the notice about the green o matic now that my second one is full into flower is the the side branchs colas are all ruffly the same height like it doesent matter if its from the first internode of the last one befor the main cola starts they all end up at ruffly the same height. but i dont know im really excited to get this rolling itll be cool to be able to check in on some other peoples results at the same time ithink im just gonna wait for another week or so till my green o matics done then just fill my closet with it so i cant have the lights set right at the get go in a clean sterile environment and then im gonna do everything planned out to a schedule because last time i kinda went with the flow and eventually stopped paying attention to how many days its been and stuff and went strickly on instinct but this time im gonna go for a more methodical method like you do by the way where do you get those calender things?

• Like 1

Hey cannabis land no problemo man ;) Welcome on my thread

You can talk in spanish if you want i have google translate hihi :)

Today Seed has been put in soil, she was in a root riot since 2 days, soaked with water and nitrozyme.

As soon as the head breaks the soil i'll post a pic ;) But days are very cold this days even in room so might take some days

Hi Guys so today is DAY 2

The T° is 24° for a 40% HR

The bomb is doing great, her first set of baby leaf was out yesterday, she getting mineral water with 2ml of nitrozyme in it for the first week, she won't get food before her 3rd to 4th stage of leave.

here a little pic ;) Sorry for the too muc light ^^

sans_t14.jpg

I keep you updated guys ;)

Tchousss

• Like 1

thanks guys for passing by ;)

Jimmy she won't have any veg, well she will but the times she wants to have it ^^ She is in the same room as the flowering girls as i only have one room on 12/12 all time now, i'm gonna try to do some perpetual grow with this 12/12 thing, so when she'll be ready to be fed, she 'll get little veg nutes, and little bloom nutes too ;)

Have a good day guys ;)