DusT - 1 Auto Bomb - 08/02/2012

Dust

yes cause i only had one room left in my tent ^^ And couldn't wait this one to finish before planting lol, but i will have 4 5 auto bomb on outdoor in few weeks according to the time ^^

And hunt season finished yesterday, i can go walk safely now lol

• Like 1

man that plants looking nice, mine arent doing very well under the hps light. im not exsactly sure if its the hps or my new soil mixture thats the problem but looking at yours even from when it sprouted the leafs look really thick and sturdy. im gonna try switching to my cfls for a little bit to see if it improves but thats all i got thats in a different spectrum right now im also gonna get some mineral water i really like that idea as my tap water isent the best ether. i do have another question tho when it comes to mineral water ive heard alot of things about using carbinated vs just plain mineral water? is there really a difference and would it be smart to avoid the carbinated stuff in the early stages of growth? or would it be fine and its just a preferance thing?

for the mineral water don't forget i only do it for my seedlings for the 1st week or 2 at extrem cause i have "dirty" water

For the carbonated water, i have never tested it, and i don't know if it's efficient for cannabis as for other plants, tho it would be very interesting if you could test it on one of your plants and not others we would see if there is any difference.

and for your plant you sure it's bout the light? mine has 400w HPS and 200W cfl red spectrum on her face and doesn't seem to complain about it ;)

Thanks for passing by man ;)

to be honest the problem could be alot of things the more i think about it the less i think it's the lighting because of used hps before and never had a problem i think it was a combination of heat and me not being used to the new soil composition im using its really spoungy but drys out quick under the hps so i tried opening a door on my closet taking them further away from the hps and adding cfl's just for good measure its been a few days now and it seems to be doing the trick i think when i transplant im gonna grab some promix insted of the organic stuff im using.

i also switched over to the getto humidifyer technique and took a really absorbant towel get it really damp and hang it infrount of my fan the youngins seem to be liking that. its kinda a hassle tho you gotta add water to the towel twice a day but from what im seeing its helping so imma stick with it till day 14.

how far do you keep it from the light at this stage? since you and i are running similar wattage ive only got 300w hps and 160W cfl 80 W of it is red spectrum the other 80W is blue spectrum.im thinking part of the problem is that i could have had it too close to the hps for how young they are. so im really trying to figure out like within the first 14 days with hps whats the ideal distance?

Yop yop, Today is DAY 21

The T° is 25° for a 45%HR.

post-4970-0-06053600-1331120856_thumb.pn

post-4970-0-06730900-1331120854_thumb.pn

So the baby girls is doing wonderful, for the moment keeping a good internoedal space, growing very nicely at a normal speed :)

Nothing strange to significate, she had not drink for almost a week and was doing very good, she could even have stayed few days without water again. But as i flushed other girls i gave her yesterday a little 4dl of water at PH 6,5 and EC 1,0

water had 2ml/L of bio grow, 2ml/L of biobloom, and 3ml/L of Bioheaven

So this is her first feeding, following franco's advice, i started to give her the flowering nutes now, i think i can expect hairs to appear in 1 wekk or 2, she seems to be preparing something, i can see it in her eyes!! :P

enough talking here are the 2 pics of the girl ^^

post-4970-0-22054400-1331120876_thumb.jp

post-4970-0-80304100-1331120865_thumb.jp

That's all for the moment, i'll keep you updates if hairs appears during the week ;)

Tchoussss

• Like 8

by the way its looking youll definatly see hairs by day 27 i'm in love with how fast autoflowers pop another 50 days and youll be harvesting some serious bud off that little plant. whoever decided to make use of that rudiralis strain was a genius

Hi guys thanks for passing by here ;)

Yes greenomatic i think the hairs are soon gonna arrive too ^^ And about the serious buds, i keep my finger crossed ^^

Have a good day guys ;)

• Like 1

Hola dust escribo en español asi tu aprendes un poco tambien como yo ingles, te gusta?

me alegro mucho que tengas esta planta tan sana, espacio intermonal correcto, espero tengas un buen final para que disfrutes del buen trabajo,

suerte compañero. tu puedes escribir en ingles yo tambien quiero aprender. gracias.

• Like 1

now way dust your first auto?? im supprised i think you will be pleasently supprised by the quality of the bud ifs its anything like the green o matic smoke im hoping that green apple big bang smell comes through ith this cross but i guess time will tell. itll be interesting to here your take on auto vs non auto quality im gona be honest i didnt notice a really big difference between the green o matic smoke and other strains i get from my dispensary it held up to most of the mid range indicas quality wise in my opinion so imma be interested to hear your input on wether you think that the quality of auto strains is subpar of if you cant tell a difference in the finnished product.

• Like 1

Yop guys, to day is DAY 24

The T° is 25° for a 45% HR

post-4970-0-58885600-1331401597_thumb.pn

The girl is doing very good, she has started her stretch, yesterday the first pair of little hair appeared, so it was DAY 23, but i count on day 24 as they were really small, i've taken a pic but can't clearly see them, if you look very good maybe ^^

So beside that everything going well, she stretched a little at her second internoed but it's ok she has 600w above, she will stretch if pheno tell her too otherwise she should stop ^^

here are little pics

post-4970-0-18458100-1331401601_thumb.jp

post-4970-0-24208200-1331401610_thumb.jp

post-4970-0-71073500-1331401617_thumb.jp

That's it for today guys, i keep you aware

Tchoussss

• Like 3

Looking good dude, i'l be taking a seat for this!

I'm hoping to to get some Auto-Bomb test seeds myself soon so i am eager to see how you's turn out and hairs by day 24! off to a good start :)

May Shiva guide you :D

Peace

• Like 1

Yes lams the hairs have been here on Day 23, written in report ;)

Bozoph LOL very good idea lol exept that i would miss one turntable, but could maybe give some very nice grow :)

Thanks potent and 3 of you for coming by ;)

Hi guys, Today is DAY 32

The T° is 25° for a 40%HR during the day

post-4970-0-15123100-1332082905_thumb.pn

The "Little" girl, not so little anymore is doing good, she has quite a long internoedal length, but all in all it looks good :)

She has now started producing her first little nugget at the top, and more little hairs on the secondary branches too, looks good.

Nothing special too say exept she is doing well ^^

Here are 3 pics of today when i watered her ;)

post-4970-0-08326200-1332083132_thumb.jp

post-4970-0-03661700-1332083141_thumb.jp

post-4970-0-75383300-1332083123_thumb.jp

Have a good week Stoners i keep you updated

Tchousssss

• Like 3

she's looking beautiful dust great job. i was thinking about the streching whhat do you think thats from a different pheno type or are you still useing 12/12. whatever the case, its nice to a see a streched plant that is still looking beautiful like those leafs i envy how nice the colour is and the thickness it looks really healthy. i must get the same soil composition as you for my next grow or your nutes whatever your using to get those results.

whats your opinion on the dominate character trades so far? i think it looks like it leaning towards the big bang those leaves look identical to a plant i was looking at the other day. it will be interesting for me to see what the bud is like in comparison to the green o matic.