DusT - 1 Auto Bomb - 08/02/2012

Dust

Hi man thanks for your comment, for the soil it's Biobizz Allmix, so i must have feed her once or twice since beginning, about the stretch i think it is because i am still using the 12/12 cycle, but compare to yours that are really compact for sure they are different ^^ different rooms, diferent growers ;)

About the dominant so far i agree with you she looks more like the bigbang than the gom, but fuzzy's auto i found were looking a little different in leaf shape i'll see when mine will have grown if leaves get thiner or wider or disapear :P

My last one was Pioneer DJM 400, that was by far the nicest mixer I used - Also had a Numark Matrix 3 after the Ecler - both couldn't stand a chance vs the DDJM 400 but you are right ECLER is spain's best and the quality is good - they are fun to use.

Keep on rocking and growing

• Like 1

:lol: and so the circle of life is complete and another seed takes the place of the generation that went before.

Hashish to ashes, Dust to Dust. :D

One weird thing though there is a tokage in the smileys, to prove this i shall add one LOL :P LMAO

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

looking sweet their dusty mate

but i never expect any less from you my freind ;)

like i said before in another post the 12/12 from seed has interested me for a while, i wanted to start a side project with a cheap 600w light kit to see how they went but your doing the testing for me hehe and with different strains too :D

wishing you all the best for the rest of the grow on these.

peace

hey dust back to my earlyer comment about the pheno types i had an interesting little side node im comming up to the end of week 4 in my grow so im about a week away from your last update but i have noticed in every grow journal that has made it that far with this strain have significant strech in one of the middle internode from week 3 - 4. i also found that when i did that fim cut i kinda messed up and didnt cut enough off but it did slow down the strech a little but all four of my plants are exsperiancing more of a strech on the one internode then the rest and from what i can see this is something everyone is exsperiancing so far its kinda cool tho because the one internode streches but the others ontop are still tight so well see how it effects the cola formation. im dying to check out your next updates tho .

Hi Guys Today is DAY 37

The T° is 25 26° for a 45% HR

post-4970-0-30730400-1332529335_thumb.pn

The AB#1 had another Baby Girl named AB#2 yet, joining her. She didn't break the soil yet but i will put picture of it as soon as she does ;)

So Big AB is doing good, i had not really fe her since beginning as she is in All mix, now she had Lower leaves starting to yellowish a little so i fed her 2 days ago with a EC 1,7 and PH 6,5 mix of water, she seemed to regreen a little, tomorrow she'll get another feeding with little more of Biogrow and Biobloom, and then a little shower flush next week i think, and i will start the Greensensation add, as she is starting to make some nice little nuggets.

But otherwise she is doing very good, growing nicely not to tall yet, i'll see in the following weeks how it goes.

Here are 2 pics of the girl in the room i'll put some better pics in a few days ;)

post-4970-0-59204100-1332529363_thumb.jp

post-4970-0-85921700-1332529350_thumb.jp

Have a good day stoners i keep you updated

Tchoussss :superblue:

• Like 2

Lol guys thanks for passing by.

Toka, of course apple pie buddy you can be her god father if you wish lolol, she still have her older leaves recovering from the little deficiency, make a nice prayer for your girl :rabbi:

How will you name her? :prankster: