"GREENOMATIC87" Auto Bomb test

Gfarmer

Good man you will make your experience with test like that ;)

They don't seem to be too bad, looks nice exept the lightely curled leaves.

Wish you good luck for the rest of the grow i hope your technique will work for you man :santaclaus:

Have a good grow

Hey Greeno

I see this the technique you were telling me about.

Experimenting is fun and educational, you will learn alot from trying out new things and I see you have put some thought into what you do before you do it.

Not only will you learn about growing cannabis you will also find out what different strains like and how they react to different techniques.

Not having a lot of dosh can be a good thing, it means you have to be creative and find new and novel ways to do things.

Personally I love to make and build things or find ways that are not always obvious.

Your plants are nice and stocky, lots of branches and short internode distances.

Your leaves culing at the edges is probably heat stress, try to get some air movement between the canopy and the lamp, failing that raise the lamp a little.

All in all looking good bro, I look forward to seeing them grow and flower.

Have fun and a good grow.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

i have lots to update about since the last time i was here auto bomb 2 started to become root bound so i transplanted everything again except auto bomb 1 its already in a big enough container but now everything's in a 5.75L container or higher and because they are just starting to flower today im going to get some mylar illl be updating later tonight or tommorow morning

my god you guys im so sorry about this week ive been insanely busy and have only been able to make one update.. i'm going out right now but i just took a hole bunch of pictures for tonights update and when get in i am gonna upload them all alot has changed this week you wont even recognize auto bob 3 and 4 they have gotten so much bigger. out of the 4 have only found one sort of puzzling pheno type 1 through 3 all look the same same leaf formation same stock etc.. number 4 looks strange tho the leafs are completely different the stock looks the same butthe leaf and bud sites look really different i can't exsplain it took pictures of each leaf tho too show you what i meen ill post it all when i get back tonight at 6

nice man thanks for the quick update, waiting for the pics :)

Personnaly i like when i don't see the plants for a few times, then when you see them you see lots of changes, but i wouldn't complain with daily pics neither thos :P

Have a good grow man keep us updated :)

UPDATE!!!! DAY 34

grower's log: weekly progress report!

average dayly growth / total weekly growth

autobomb#1: 0.97 inch per day / 6.75 inchs

autobomb#2: 0.75 inch per day / 5.25 inchs

autobomb#3: 1.04 inch per day / 7.25 inchs

autobomb#4: 1.61 inch per day / 11.25 inchs

gws: 0.16 inch per day / 1.1 inchs

LA con : 0.47 nch per day / 3.25 inch

AUTO BOMB# 1 stats

height:19.25 inch's

width : 20.50 inch's

internode : 7.50 cm

stem : 2.50cm

leaf length: 6 inchs

leaf width: 1.25 inchs

day34update004.jpgday34update005.jpgday34update006.jpgday34update007.jpgday34update011.jpgday34update049.jpg

this is the leaf from the fim cut posting leafs to show the difference between 1-3 and number 4.

AUTOBOMB#2 stats:

height: 17.25inchs

width: 15inchs

internode: 6cm

stem: 2cm

leaf length: 5 inchs

leaf width: 1.25inchs

day34update017.jpgday34update016.jpgday34update015.jpgday34update014.jpgday34update048.jpg

AUTOBOMB # 3 stats:

height: 16.75 inchs

width : 15.50 inchs

internode: 7 cm

stem: 1.50 cm

day34update037.jpgday34update034.jpgday34update032.jpgday34update036-1.jpgday34update035-1.jpg

AUTOBOMB # 4 stats:

height: 18.50inchs

width: 17 inchs

internode: 7cm

leaf length: 5.50inchs

day34update026.jpgday34update025.jpgday34update027.jpgday34update028.jpgday34update029.jpgday34update030.jpg

as you can see this auto bombs leafs look completely different from the rest the stocks look the same the plants smell the same but the leafs dont look a like.

gws & la confidential DAY 14

GWS stats:

height: 3 inchs

width: 10 inchs

internode: 1.75cm

stem: .75cm

leaf length: 3.75inchs

leaf width: 1.75inchs

day34update043.jpgday34update044.jpgday34update046.jpg

LA confidential stats:

height: 5.50 inchs

width: 10.25inchs

internode: 4cm

stem: . 75 cm

leaf length: 4.25inchs

leaf width: 1.75inchs

day34update040.jpgday34update041.jpgday34update042.jpg

GROUP SHOTS!!!

day34update039.jpgday34update023.jpgday34update022.jpg

Oh yeah man that was worth waiting, those auto bombs are looking wonderful!! They have grown a lot since last time and make some nice bushes, i'm sure once flowered that will give you some very nice buds everywhere :D

Have a good grow man thanks for the update

yeah number 3 -4 definatly caught up. i was worried earlyer on but they seemed to reached number 2. number 1 is a bush tho like its the only one thats still wider then it is tall next time i do the auto bombs i'm definatly gonna try fimming them all.

im sorry about that flail i replyed yesterday. the thing is i haven't been around much because of work. but also for some reason i dont get a message to tell me when somebody reply's to a older private message only get notified when i get a new message. so i will check my private messages more often anyways ill be doing another update tommorow so stay tuned!!!

UPDATE!!! DAY 39

today i thought i would switch it up and just do a mix photo shot. finnaly all my bud sites have started to even out as it stands right now the lowest bud site is less then 10 inchs away from the lights. but i also did a lot of pruning i striped everything off the plant that wasent getting light. inorder to do less damage to the plant i waited until i could pull the leafs and smaller bud sites off with ease or until they could snap off but when you use the technique of raising your bud sites the plant gets extremely bushy and when you have low wattage light me the light cant penetrate through also thisis sortof a taller plant taller then the green o matic was i am not even 40 days into it and so far three plants are over 60 cm's tall but even tho they are that tall all of the bud is within a foot of the lights. so far my furthest internode out of all of the plants is only 7.75 cm's.

also this week now all of the main flower tops have opened up and since this has happened the vertical growth has started to slow down . so anyways i willbe back in a couple days to upload my measurents for the week and everything but in the meen time here is a collection of photo's for all to enjoy!!!

abobunknownupdateandbudderpipe046.jpg?t=1333720278abobunknownupdateandbudderpipe045.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe044.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe043.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe042.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe041.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe040.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe039.jpg?t=1333720583abobunknownupdateandbudderpipe038.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe037.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe034.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe033.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe032.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe031.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe030.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe028.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe027.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe026.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe025.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe024.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe023.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe022.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe022.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe020.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe018.jpg

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!! DAY 44!!!

yeah so i figured its about time i do another update everythings going good i transplanted the GWS in a bigger pot like 6L + but im gonna have to transplant it again later when i start flowering. i decided since the la confedential was streching so much to give it a better home and i brought it to my buddys house, this will also make me able to flower the GWS under 300W so i should get a pretty nice outcome from it im basically just gonna veg it until the auto bombs are almost done and then let it flower the hole time under 300W's.

the autobombs are doing nicely when i get my paycheck on friday ill be able to get my camera from the post office so ill get some really nice flower shots right now i just tryed to get the best shots i could with my shitty camera anyways here they are i dont have time to put them in any order so its just gonna be another bunch of group shots.

firstflowerpics042.jpg?t=1334168377firstflowerpics040.jpg?t=1334168435firstflowerpics039.jpg?t=1334168511firstflowerpics036.jpgfirstflowerpics035.jpgfirstflowerpics034.jpgfirstflowerpics033.jpgfirstflowerpics032.jpg?t=1334168726firstflowerpics030.jpgfirstflowerpics029.jpgfirstflowerpics028.jpgfirstflowerpics027.jpgfirstflowerpics024.jpg?t=1334169085firstflowerpics022.jpgfirstflowerpics020.jpgfirstflowerpics018.jpgfirstflowerpics016.jpg?t=1334169371firstflowerpics014.jpgfirstflowerpics014.jpgfirstflowerpics013.jpgfirstflowerpics011.jpgfirstflowerpics010.jpgfirstflowerpics009.jpgfirstflowerpics008.jpgfirstflowerpics005.jpgfirstflowerpics004.jpgfirstflowerpics004.jpgfirstflowerpics002.jpgfirstflowerpics002.jpgfirstflowerpics001.jpgfirstflowerpics001.jpgfirstflowerpics043.jpg

• Like 2

nice man thanks for the update!!

Do you have heat problem? i think you'r plants look like they are too hot, or something don't know.. ^^

But some nice little buds growing around here nice job :)

Have a good grow ;)

the leafs closest to the lights are a little over heated but theres nothing i can really do about it other then hit it with the fan which i do it keeps the temps down but i forgot to raise the fan the other day so i ended up burning a few tips of fans leafs thats why two of them look alittled stressed but i dont wanna raise the lightsto much because then all the lower buds will suffer.

its kinda a toss up really when you have low wattage you have two choices really keep your plants dangeriously close to the lights whichs works but can cause problems if your not overly vigilant with height of the fan with regards to the plant as it rasies ( you basially have to raise the fan every time you raise the lights) or use the hps as overhead and have cfls for the close stuff i would rather do it that way but as it stand right now what im running is to much for my fuse box to handle , i live in an old building and the wiring is really messed up..

so i try to deal with the heat as much as i can but i have more bud sights from the lower branchs then i do on the main cola so i wanna keep them as close as i can so they all get a decent amount of light ive even considered just bending the hole top sideways so i can get even moe equal light all around another thing to consider to is i run my lights for 20 hrs a day and i take my pictures at the end of the day when i do my measurements after 20 hrs of being under the hps the plants leafs droop but after i turn the lights off and then back on again 4 hrs later the leafs perk right back up this wouldent happen as much or at all if i ran them at say 18 -6 or 16 - 8 os the leafs only start dropping in the last 2 hours its just 20 is a long time for the plant to be under such heat and light but you get more production and a beafer plant under 20 hrs. with my lights if i were to run them at say 12 - 12 i would have monster sized super streched plants as it stands right now my furthest internode spacing is 7 .5 cms i managed to keep it down by keeping the plants so close to the lights and having the lights on for so long everyday thats also part of how i managed to raise the lower bud shoots so much.and i meen dont get me wrong the plant is still really tall the larges one stand at over 70 cms.

with low wattage the only way to get any decent results is knowing how to push your plant to the limits like stuff like keeping your plants so close that the fan leafs are getting burned tips but the fan leaf is about 2 and a half inchs from the bud which is just enough distance with the fan on for the bud to be at a comfortable temp but having the fan on often makes the leaf flap into the light and it burns. i can say tho in doing this ive never had a plant stress to the point it goes herme and i always end up with a decent sized cola for the amount of light im using.

but i got a lot of my low wattage techniques from see more buds book like when i use cfls i literally let the cfl touch the plant that how close i bring em if they burn a few leafs nobigge because the bud will be just that much bigger. if i had a nice sized light i would try to make the plants as comfortable and look as pretty as possible but with low wattage if i were to do that my buds would suffer and is the reason why alot of people who try to do something under low wattage, dont get results and have plants stretch to high hell .

• Like 1

im also using this new technique i read about in high times i just did it last week i wasent even sure if i should do it because the article never exsplained wether or not you should do this on a plant thats flowering so i only tryed it on two plants but im actually really impressed with the results.

the technique is basically just stem snaping you. you grab the stem with both hands and twist it in opposite directions till you hear a snap sound or a pop.. it sounds really bad for the plant but i watched the plants in the days after i did it and i didnt notice a difference really in the growth but the stems are getting way thicker. the idea behind this is that the stem gets thicker and will pump more fluid up to the bud sites.

its too early for me to say wether or not it will make a difference ether positive or negative on the bud sites but so far it seems to be doing what the article said it will the stems are getting thicker and holding on there own alot better.

this is pretty much the only video i could find that shows what im talking about and it just does it for a second its at 2:42

• Like 1

i just didnt wanna call it super cropping because alot of people think of super cropping as bending the stem to like a 90 degree angle or in half.

all i did was just break the fibers in the inside of the stem its still super cropping its even still considered high stress training but its a little lesst stress full then like bending the stem because your not drastically changing the angle of the bud shoot your just gentally twisting the stem until you hear a pop but after the stem still stand straight up usualy only hours later the stem is firm again and in the following days the stem will form a bump where the popping took place and that hole area gets thicker then you just repeat alittle higher up on the stem .

you can do this on the bud shoots or the main cola but i suggest slowly doing it over a period of weeks so the plant never gets over stressed i found another video that shows it alittle better but as you can see in this video its actually a really gentile movement .

whatever the name you give it ;)

As long as it gives you the results you are expecting for :D

I wish you the best with your supercropping or fiber breaking technique hihi :rabbi:

Have a good grow

So its been a while since i have updated any measurements so today i decided to make a post just with regards to the measurements of the plants. befor i get into that i would like to mention the resin situation right now auto bomb 2 and the freak bomb #4 have the most resin number 1 & 3 are lagging behind ut i know will catch up pretty soon. the freak bomb is in the lead it is already looking white altho this plant has the smallest bud sites out of all of them.

i call this plant freak bomb because it is completely different looking from all the other plants the bud formation is small and twist's along the stem the leafs have 5 petals 3 big ones and small ones and the color of the plant is a few shades darker but the resin is really building up it's also the tallest of the 4 plants and altho the aroma of the resin is very similar too the rest of them there is just alot more of it and is making my hole room reek of ganja.

these plants still have 22 days until my approximate harvest time i have a feeling i will have to stretch this beyond that proabably going closer too 80 days then 70 again tho im just gonna use my magnifine glass and when i feel its ready there coming down i dont stick to a fixed date its a personally thing really i would rather harvest the 4 plants over a period of 2 weeks or so but have all the bud turn out the way i like it then to just take everything down at once.

this is something i have debated from the beginning of the grow what i was gonna do. even tho this is a test i need to smoke the bud after so i gonna go the route of letting the plants tell me when they are ready. i appologise about there not being any pictures in this little update on tuesday i will have my new camera so im gonna do an;update then with the high quality slr so stay tuned for that.

here are the measurement for today day 48 in the grow!!!

auto bomb #1 - height: 30.25inch's

length: 22 inch's

internode: 7.5 cm

stem: 2.5cm

leaf length:6 inch's

leaf width: 1.25 inch's

auto bomb #2 - height:26 inch's

length: 18 inch's

internode: 6.5cm

leaf width: 1 inch

auto bomb# 3- height: 30.5 inchs

length: 18.5 inchs

internode: 7.5 cm's

leaf length: 7 inch's

auto bomb# 4 - height: 34.5 inchs

length: 21.5 inch's

internode: 8cm

stem: 2.75 cm

leaf length: 6 inch's

great white shark day 28 veg.

height;11.5inch's

length:18.5 inch's

internode: 6cm's

stem: 1.75cm

leaf length:6 inchs

leaf width: 1.5 inch's

the great white shark i havent fully desided how im going go about finnishing off the veg i might just veg it for the rest of the 22 days but more then likely i will start flowering sometime in the next 14 days for the tie being i am really focusing on getting the lower bud branchs up there with the great white shark i fimmed it 3 days ago and the side branchs are about half caught up and when its ready i will have it under 300W's all by its self so it should end up to be a pretty big plant .

alright well ill see you guys back tuesday with loads of pictures until then !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IOFkldJ8hc

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!! DAY 50 photos!!!!

just a straight photo shoot i got a lot of pics to upload. also can anybody tell me how to upload to the gallery i thought if you put a picture on it goes there but it turns out my gallery is empty.

autobombday502066.jpg

autobombday502064.jpg

autobombday502063.jpg

autobombday502056.jpg

autobombday502054.jpg

autobombday502050.jpg

autobombday502049.jpg

autobombday502047.jpg

autobombday502044.jpg

autobombday502043.jpg

autobombday502042.jpg

autobombday502039.jpg