"GREENOMATIC87" Auto Bomb test

Gfarmer

Nice little buds site a little everywhere man nice job.

Thanks for the update, keep them blooming ;)

For the gallery, you click above the forum next to the old chat on gallery. Then on the right you should have a upload button, you create your album and upload your pics in public not private or only your friends will see them.

To upload after in your reply window you click "My media" and search your pics ;)

Have a good grow

Nice job, when you talk about day 50 you mean flowering time ?

The Green-O-Matic you grew looks awesome- How it smokes ? Too early to say ?Lov

e the green - a fitting name for this strain..

My respect for the strain is getting back up again.

I got 1 AB about 50 days old and that is the queeer one in my colection. It looks like a real good Bonsai plant, covered in real tiny leaves. When I inspected my plants fior the night I noticed a change in the tops and sideway leave departement, not sure but it could be start of flowering. Anyway the stem was not in the middle of the round large pot, so I decided to transplant it once more - Taking the plant out I noticed why the plant is so miniature. The roots did cover the whole pot, but with tiny superficial roots. They been transplanted from the seedling pot much too early and had no time to really grow some massive down-roots.

So I finally decided to put it back into the much smaller 3,7 litre AIR-ROOT pot. The plant just fills it out nicely with the outer leaves hanging over the edges. Loos nice - the pots are very long and tall, so hopefully this time it will finally establish some massive roos and catch up with the bud production. A pity I don't have a ca,era, it does not look like white flowers but more yellow, could as well be a male (from stress?) hopefully not.

The transplant weent well. Watched it 5 minutes ago and all the leaves are straight up pointing towards the 400 watt DUAL MH.

N

Sorry if I talk too much about my Auto Bomb. But that is really an interesting plant. Will take pics asap.

How long do you think do your babies need till harvest time ?

naw man this is a totall open forum you got anything to say about the autobomb and its welcome here. i'd like to see pictures of your auto bomb but i gotta say im supprised about the root situation i have started mine in litttle jiffy pots i felt i waited way to long to take them out but around liike 10- 14 days in a had them all transplanted into like 3 and a half L containers wich by day 30 of the grow from seed they had grown out of so i transplanted them again into 5.7 L containers and now they have out grown them almost but the plant stoped from vertically and once that happened the roots stopped growing down as much so i should be alright leaving them in the 5.7 L containers as well as the one biggest autobomb that is in a 6+ L container.

with autos i just time them from the day the seed sprouts. so when i said day 50 i ment 50 days from seed they started flowering on day like 24 ruffly with the preflowers other then that ive had these 4 plants under 2 150watt lights the hole time and i just use a regiment of alittle dnf forumla for two of the plants and advanced nutrients for the other two but i couldent tell you what kinda of advance nutrients because y friend just made me a bottle of what he uses on his plants allmixed together i can say with certainty that the 2 that have been fed the advanced nutrients have more resin then the two that have been fed the dnf altho the dnf has a bigger amount of.

with regard to your plant i would lve to see pictures but i have a feeling you just got a werid one in the bunch or maybe it has a problem in its development with the roots because from what ive this plant is a big one my tallest one is standing at over 70 cms or 34 inchs and the smallest is like 26 inchs and its been pretty consistant with all the testers the height thing but thats not to say your bud isent gonna turn out nice ive seen some beutiful plants that have had a root development problem but ended up to be nice little budbusters so it will be cool to see a picture i too found a werid autobomb in my collection i call it freak bomb because the leafs are bizarre they only have 5 petals 3 really large petals and 2 really small ones and the leaves are like a brownish colour it also has a different bud development to all the other ones. dust also found a strange one alittle different to mine with kinda werid looking leafs but the plant looks nice and healthy and im sure it will turn out great.

the green o matic was awsome smoke tho my first plant i harvest was my favourite solid rock hard nuggets that took on an almost browning look when dried it had a really nice like hash kinda flavour and the high is sort of similar to like a white plant leaning on the indica side the first one i grewjust under a 150 w hps andi yeilded just over an ounce in 67 days from seed. altogether from that grow with both the two green o matics and the autoblueberry i yeilded just over 90 grams of dryed product but any buds i didnt consider worthy hit the hash bag i got maybe all together a 1 and a half grams of finger hash from the harvest maybe more ruffly a half gram per plant but i used sissors to harvest i probably would have gotten alot more if i used my hands then probably another 2 - 3 grams of keif not a huge harvest but considering my lighting and the time schedule i felt the harvest was pretty successful especally considering the investment but i peiced together alot of my equipment from friends

and with regards to your last question the auto bomb says a 70 day from seed finnish i am on day 52 today so i am exspecting a 3 week finnish time i might strech that out alittle bit depending on how the plants looking at that time i gave my green o matic an extra week from the labels approximate harvest time so ill probably have to do the same here as i use low wattage so my plants some times need alittle extra time to amber up illl probably end up harvesting the the tops and the giving the rest of the plants a little longer as its been my exsperiance with using low wattage that the bottom bud usualy take a little longer for the calyx's to really swell and on my last green o matic i think i took a little to much time to let the bottom buds finnish off while the top bud was over ripe but i cant take to much time because aside from the auto bombs i also have a great white shark plant thats just chilling in veg on the side when my auto bombs are done im gonna start flowering the plant all by its self under the 300 w's of hps the great white shark is looking beautiful nice huge fan leafs i just had a 11 petal leaf and all the leafs are a nice lush green colour so im excited about flowering that baby out.

with the green o matic grow i didnt really have the nicest camera for bud shoots so they are hard to make out this tie i will have my nice camera handy and will post some nice pics of the end results thanks alot for stopping by.

Thanks - sounds oood.

i would say the AB I got looks pretty decent with it's nicely shaped healthy looking leaves, that are at the largest maybe 3 by 5 cm well 1,3 inches by 1,6 for you with the other system. I am sure by now it must be flowering since it sticks out from thar MASSIVE sea of dark green big leaves I just saw when I checked the plants for the late evening - Got too crowdy in there so I set 2 Indica's under the NEON's to give better air to the JACK, AB and the freshly transplanted Himalaya Gold. I experimented with pots, rremember this is my very first serious attempt at growing,

I made so many mistakes with the first 6 seeds (3 AB's + 3 Jacks), that I am glad 1 of each survived; but I noticed the AB's roots were far less developed than the others, but i wanted to put it into the 3 litre pots from TEKU, so i did.

From there they went into a large round 15 litre pot, that fell over - so the plant ended outside the pot once more hence it got no sufficient roots.Back into it Now it created more roots it was just too little for that huge pot - I can use that for another candidate and the AIR ROOT pots seemed optimal for the AB' - at least tillit packs up a punch.

If you look at it you don't think "Oh this is a weak plant, no you look twice and think wtf a BONSAI .."

Let's see sprouted March 5th so a good 6 weeks from seed 45 days or so.

Okay

That Green-O-Matic seems to be worth another try out; but why use AUTOS when you can get bigger plants ?

ONE

Bam

yes this is very true autos are more for speed then the yeild it makes it possible for someone with very little space and with time restriction to produce a good crop of decent quality bud. if i could i would only grow regular plants but right now with my set up autos are just the better option for me they dont yeild too much but the quality of the bud on some of them is identical too that of a regular strain. but considereing my investment i am definatly comming out way a head with these plants so it makes everything worth while. if i had a bigger room and better lights tho i would go with regular feminized seeds.

Well greeno, you're saying autos are more for the speed, but if you look cleselly in my 12/12 grow you'll see my regular plants even declared before the autos, and in the end i gotta say any regula strain could possibly act as a auto, exept maybe the mainly sativa girls that really flower for long time.

I had 4 or 5 dif strains and they all did between 70 and 90 days from seed i'd say ;)

BUt growing this way makes smaller plants and so i have to put a little more,but i think in the end i will be in better condition this way than with bigger plant on longer grows

Anyway your girls look very pretty and i hope they'll satisfy you ;)

Have a good grow

UPDATE!!! GWS DAY 39 VEG!!!

so yeah today i wanted to take some time and dedicate an update just to the great white shark plant that i have been letting veg beside my autobombs for 39 days i gotta say i am impressed with just how beefy this plant is considering how little attention has been givin to her and judging by the amount of bud branchs developing nicely i can tell this plant is gonna yeild a shit load it will continue to veg for another 8 days at which time my hole closet will go on 12 / 12 because i will be placing my auto bombs in darkness at that time. stay tuned for the update with the auto bombs i will try and throw in some more photos of the auto bombs in ether tonight or tommorow but in the meen time heres the GWS in all her glory.

GWS012.jpg?t=1335467250

GWS010.jpg?t=1335467338

GWS009.jpg

GWS008.jpg?t=1335467489

GWS007.jpg

GWS006.jpg

GWS005.jpg?t=1335467700

GWS001.jpg?t=1335467793

UPDATE!!! DAY 59!!!1

alright so today is day 60 but i took these pics yesterday the bud is getting quite a bit thicker auto bomb 1 is starting to smell very different from the rest of the plants it has a floral skunk #1 smell while the other three have a very noticable fruity odor.

auto bomb #2

autobombday59029.jpg?t=1335533300

autobombday59028.jpg?t=1335533385

autobombday59027.jpg

autobombday59025.jpg?t=1335533532

autobombday59024.jpg?t=1335533601

AUTO BOMB # 3

autobombday59023.jpg

autobombday59019.jpg

AUTO BOMB # 4

autobombday59017.jpg?t=1335534187

autobombday59016.jpg?t=1335534305

autobombday59015.jpg?t=1335534351

AUTO BOMB# 1

autobombday59012.jpg

autobombday59001.jpg

• Like 1

yeah for sure before i cut them down im do some micro shots of the crystals it seems like every day i look at the plant and there more crystals then the day before at first this plant was really slow with the resin but as it stands right now this plants looks to me more resinous then the green o matic's i did and theres still ten more days left to really boost them up

Awesome, I am more and more convinced the strain is not too bad..will see how the outcome compares with the regular feminized Big Bang after the same time..

Anyway - this gonna be a fine smoke coming up for ya not too far away in time..enjoy it after all the TLC.

Good luck !

imma be posting an update later tonight but in the mean time i thought i would post a video that i feel really illustrates the fan leaf tucking technique i was talking about earlyer this is a video i found on tube just now that shows it pretty much that same as what i did altho i do this in combination with keeping my lights close

UPDATE!! DAY 65!!!

yeah so ive just been messing around with the new camera, im kinda just figuring out how to use the thing so bare with me i just kinda went crazy with the pics so in no order whatsoever because there is alot of photos to sort through. the plants are doing really good auto bomb 2-4 are looking almost ready and number 1 is gonna take alittle longer around the time of the last update i desided to stop giving them anything but water so im doing basically a 10 day flush

i wanna make sure this bud tastes as sweet as i can make it i started the flush by taking each plant to the shower and just letting them rinse with ph adjusted water to 6 ph with room tempurature water that i let set out for 2 days just tap water.

autobomb60001.jpg

autobomb60002.jpg

autobomb60003.jpg

autobomb60004.jpg

autobomb60005.jpg

autobomb60006.jpg

autobomb60007.jpg

autobomb60008.jpg

autobomb60009.jpgautobomb60011.jpg

autobomb60012.jpg

autobomb60013.jpg

autobomb60015.jpg

autobomb60016.jpg

autobomb60017.jpg

autobomb60018.jpg

autobomb60021.jpg

autobomb60023.jpg

autobomb60024.jpgautobomb60025.jpg

autobomb60026.jpg

autobomb60027.jpg

autobomb60030.jpg

autobomb60031.jpg

autobomb60032.jpg

autobomb60033.jpg

autobomb60035.jpg

autobomb60036.jpg

autobomb60037.jpg

autobomb60053.jpg

autobomb60056.jpg

autobomb60057.jpg

autobomb60074.jpg

autobomb60075.jpg

autobomb60077.jpg

autobomb60081.jpg

autobomb60083.jpg

autobomb60084.jpg

autobomb60085.jpg

autobomb60086.jpg

autobomb60087.jpg

autobomb60089.jpg

autobomb60090.jpg

autobomb60091.jpg

autobomb60022.jpg

• Like 1

yeah i noticed some minor burns on the tips of some fan leafs after the last feeding before i started my 10 day flush im giving them. i wanted to push them alittle because i am doing a longer flush then i usually do

just to clarify something tho, this picture is not nutrient burn i had the chain holding up my light broke and it landing on top of this bud it burned the top of the cola and a couple fan leafs i chopped of the top of the cola tho because of how bad it was burned.

autobomb60033.jpg

Franco nailed it ! Close to perfection. I am deeply impressed esp. considering your very basic set-up and low light / electricity schedule.

Don't get that the wrong way. You got what you need and you use what you got like a real pro...

You been part of a grower's circle for years, so you know what to do with plants.

Damn these autos are indeed great for small-ish places - Can't wait to see what you end up with the GWS.

Looking at my plants I fear I started the growing a bit too enthusiastic happy for every kind of rapid growth.

Now they are big enough to be transplanted from a 3 and a half hallon to a much bigger one; but don't have the lights + space to grow 4 of those big mommas and that one AB.

Smaller is a virtue , too it seems...lol

Whatever better too big than too small , at least that's what the girls always say..lol

one thing i forgot to add..

it might be a nice idea to use distilled water to flush your plant

tap water in your area is just as bad as mine. I got up to 0.6 ec yesterday.. *shaking head*

to clear out the nutes the best you should use something that doesn't have a salt content

like RO or distilled water.

just throwing it out there :D

yeah flail i was thinking about that myself actually im gonna grab a bunch for my final flush which im gonna do ether tommorow or the next day and then wait until they are dry again to harvest all except auto bomb 1 which i feel really still needs more time the one in the back right hand corner of these pictures. other then the 1 plant tho the others are all finnishing up pretty quickly already mostly all brown hairs and the trichromes are all cloudy and some are alittle amber altho i wanna see alittle more amber before i start taking them down but i have no doubt that auto bombs 2- 4 will be nice and ripe by day 70 .

thanks everyone for all the support, the help and comments are much appreciated