cbd crew seeds

molehole

Yeah i think there is something about the way they measure the cbd level that changes, so i don't know if it's really what's indicated that is growing.

They have a site under the name CBD-project i think, it's something with shanti implicated or something like that. Can't remember where i had read about those seeds, maybe on mr nice forum.

Anyway give it a try it can't be bad ^^

I personally don't buy into the whole testing bit.

Not enough info is shared.

what stage of growth or curing are these measurements taken?

a bud that has cured longer is bound to have more CBD content and lower THC

thats what happens when cured.. things change.

for me the deciding factor is if i got a CBD strain or not, is how high the test smoke gets me.

if i feel a lilttle high but very relaxed i know that CBD is dominate in that strain.

These CBD crew strains are a total gimmick at least for us. we are always on the search for a more soaring

harder hitting strain. CBD isn't exactly what we are looking for generally in pot. commercially anyway.

This is a very specific focus group they are targeting. Mainly medical growers and smokers.

These CBD rich strains are recommend for people who don't not want the intense psychoactive high that

is associated with most medical grade cannabis.

yea but if you look at the straines they have praticly the same levels of cbd to thc ie critical mass has cbd 5% thc 5% but then so does skunk haze 5%cbd 5%thc two compleatly different strains there white widow is also 5%cbd and 5%thc. if the critical mass was 5%cbd and 5%thc and there skunk haze was say 8%cbd and 8%thc or something like that i could understand but there all the same. it just seems odd???

well if it seems odd there must be something odd ^^

Anyway i wouldn't try this, i would prefer to take the highest CBD strain GH tested therself in their lab at least i'm pretty sure of what i'm buying ^^ and their value IF they are false, sounds a lot better thn a 8% / 8% plant ^^ how can you have so much plant with eqaul levels? smell like a trick for growers there ;)