best l.e.d grow lights manufacturer

Nutes

I actually just bought a 336x pro and 189 x pro for my grow space costing me 3500$ ,the area is only 6 x 6 and I plan to put the panels on light movers as the new lens do give excellent penetration but they do limit canopy size. Anyways added a couple pics of the growing space and the 2 panels running on 3w setting as the new HGL penetrators have a .5 1 and 3w power setting.

post-519-0-09430800-1366783356.jpg

post-519-0-90449800-1366783447.jpg

post-519-0-88387300-1366783468.jpg

• Like 1

thanks everyone for that il have a look through them

i have one l.e.d truncheon its a 150w red i bought just as an added extra to put around the bottoms of the plants on leafy indicas

post-9849-0-62555700-1329400100_thumb.jp

does anyone know if this is a good name in the l.e.d world i just bought it on a whim really then

read theirs alot of stuff thats not even gonna penetrate the plants as the leds are made cheaply

i may be running this and it does nothing ive never gone without it really so havent seen the difference

thanks everyone

peace

yes it is good mate but thet are flower or veg specific,tho very good quality tho used more as a suplement

• 3 weeks later...

A seriously good manufacturer is led lightbulb in the U.K(www.led-lightbulb.co.uk)

They manufacture the Supanova range which are the real deal,i bought a 450 watt version with the full on 11 bands and its the mutts nuts!!

cheers fellas!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Mr.Indica

Advancedled are nice LED heres a couple of videos -

XML Series -

Diamond Series -

Hi

I have a question for lamsbread now that u have been using your leds for a while how are you satisfied with them,and what space coverage do you use it for

Thanks

Hi Maklla, One of my EliteGrow Leds would cover 60cm x 90 cm but less deep penetration towards the edge on the 90 cm axis. I bought another and and very happy.

Having said that I recently bought a Vipar LED B2X3 in this LED it has Slightly more blue in iy and the full spectrum is completed using warm white led and of course the red and deep red LEDs.The lenses are 80 degrees which are a little more punchy than the 90 degrees in the EliteGrow.

I bought the vipar LED not because I needed it but so I could play around with the spectrum a bit, thinking of using the Vipar in the middle with a EliteGrow either side. The EliteGrows Have selective switches for veg,flower & full spectrum. The plan is to have  the vipar full on and and switch between veg and flower on the EliteGrows.

The EliteGrow is most probably a E-Shine DS (Diamond Series) 300 Which is indentical to the AdvancedLed Diamond series. The two companies were in partnership made the light and parted ways.

Advanced found a US manufactuer for the Diamond Series and have gone on to create the XML series own thier own.

There is a little tension from AdvancedLed (who most probably hold the us patent) who say E-shine arn't so good.I'll post what each has to say if anyone is interested.

I am very happy with my EliteGrow?E-Shine Though I did see a compay selling them for £50 less than I paid.

We will see how the Vipar fairs soon when I start my mixed Auto grow.stay tuned.

hi,

i'm using a 120x pro from xproledgrow and it seems to work pretty well also, they have the lowest price on the web and it was very pleasant to deal with us....

http://www.xproledgrow.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60

have a nice grow,

ciao...

Look forward to seeing it in action, do have a link to your grow?

Peace brothers

Lams

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hey Lam´s first of all i allways admired and enjoyed to read your post about LEDs full of info.

what im looking for is kinda the best candidate to replace one of my 600w hps so im now deciding between E_shine, Bysen(these two are my favorite companyes)

but im also considering budmaster led and since i read your posts about vipar this would maybe be an option too.

E-shines grow sun had me almost pull the triger and order but then i wasn't so sure about it replacing 600w hps effectively but it looks so good the lamp nad its features.

i know since i´ve read your post about liking the grow sun you could tell me a bit more about what you think of the light.and also what do you thin of budmaster led.

thank you in advance and keep posting your finds and by all of us needed great info. much respect

maklla

Hi Maklla, One of my EliteGrow Leds would cover 60cm x 90 cm but less deep penetration towards the edge on the 90 cm axis. I bought another and and very happy.

Having said that I recently bought a Vipar LED B2X3 in this LED it has Slightly more blue in iy and the full spectrum is completed using warm white led and of course the red and deep red LEDs.The lenses are 80 degrees which are a little more punchy than the 90 degrees in the EliteGrow.

I bought the vipar LED not because I needed it but so I could play around with the spectrum a bit, thinking of using the Vipar in the middle with a EliteGrow either side. The EliteGrows Have selective switches for veg,flower & full spectrum. The plan is to have  the vipar full on and and switch between veg and flower on the EliteGrows.

The EliteGrow is most probably a E-Shine DS (Diamond Series) 300 Which is indentical to the AdvancedLed Diamond series. The two companies were in partnership made the light and parted ways.

Advanced found a US manufactuer for the Diamond Series and have gone on to create the XML series own thier own.

There is a little tension from AdvancedLed (who most probably hold the us patent) who say E-shine arn't so good.I'll post what each has to say if anyone is interested.

I am very happy with my EliteGrow?E-Shine Though I did see a compay selling them for £50 less than I paid.

We will see how the Vipar fairs soon when I start my mixed Auto grow.stay tuned.

Peace brothers

Lams

hey Lam´s first of all i allways admired and enjoyed to read your post about LEDs full of info.

what im looking for is kinda the best candidate to replace one of my 600w hps so im now deciding between E_shine, Bysen(these two are my favorite companyes)

but im also considering budmaster led and since i read your posts about vipar this would maybe be an option too.

E-shines grow sun had me almost pull the triger and order but then i wasn't so sure about it replacing 600w hps effectively but it looks so good the lamp nad its features.

i know since i´ve read your post about liking the grow sun you could tell me a bit more about what you think of the light.and also what do you thin of budmaster led.

thank you in advance and keep posting your finds and by all of us needed great info. much respect

maklla

Bysens Helios is a nice light and have seen some good results, They have also released thier ChloraBA COB light using intergrated LED chips, look nice but has a big price right now. Latest inovation by bysen is thier all white LED full spectrum light. Thier SP range look like HydrogrowLED X2 lights.They use good chips such as Bridgelux & Epiled & in the Helios Cree LED's.

I imagine you are looking at the Helios by Bysen? This is a light I have considered buying.

Budmaster have been around for quite some time they have changed thier name and were previously trading as "Greenlights LED". They have been a long time reseller of imported lights & have tested and tried various lights and refuse to sell anything that is wack.Thier latest Budmaster lights using thier Budmaster II light engine is thier own light. It look a great light and was another light I considered buying, price was more than the light I bought, if money wasn't a problem I would have bought one.

I really like the E-shine GrowSun and I almost bought one before christmas 2013 but instead opted for a vipar B2X3 again it was a price difference. Again if money wasn't a problem I'd have one of these too.

If you had to make me make a choice right now I'd get the E-shine GrowSun, this light has a lot of nice features, second choice would be the Budmaster and third would be the Helios/Bysen.

Having said this read as much about each light as you can and look for grows on various forums by googling the name of the light and including the words "grow" or "harvest" in the search. Budmaster have some nice grow diaries, a great light, good company but not as well known as some other brands from the East.

Honestly it is a hard choice, which ever light from these three choice will be a good choice, it deciding which one that will be difficult.

You have done well narrowing down this selection of lights but the choice is yours to make. (I have been in this situation myself & unfortunatley my choice was make purely on the least expensive option).

I hope this helps & I will be very interested to see which one you choose ;)

Peace brother

Lams

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Luxon Light is a leading led manufacturer and online products for home, office and show room. It only saving maximum power at home camparing to other previous clf, ordinary bulbs, tubs and so on. If any one interest and buy online:  led street light and led down light, visit site: luxonlight[dot]com

• 7 months later...