Money Maker Official test by Canabisland

Canabisland

Hello comrades who are getting on in life?.

I come with pictures of fresh money maker after the last rains. say that worries me money maker A3 sheets form claw but disconcerted me. I will be better to transplant to a less fertilized but not to be the cause if anyone can help will be appreciated.

money maker A1 and A2 are well A2 is only one meter and A3 only very strange problem with that, the rains are growing well bore.

I think the only solution will be possible to transplant to a less fertilized What do you think?

Money Maker A1

042-1.jpg

043-2.jpg

Money Maker A2

026-3.jpg

027-1.jpg

Moeny Maker A3

046-2.jpg

045-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

With A 3 I have an over-fertilization but do not see it the trasplantare nitrate but if anyone can give me a light to their cause is to know that I failed because the garden is the only one that is in that condition.

thank you very much.

very nice moneymaker man, indeed your 3rd looks weird are you sure it is over fert?

anyway all the others looks very good man, keep them healthy and good luck with your sick one

Have a good grow

very nice moneymaker man, indeed your 3rd looks weird are you sure it is over fert?

anyway all the others looks very good man, keep them healthy and good luck with your sick one

Have a good grow

hello green color dust maker money A3 is natural and does not present a fertilized abundant color.

but has leaves tipped downward is a sign of highly fertilized, what confuses me is the aspect of the entire plant with wrinkled leaves pointing down.

think is the problem of fertilizer applied to land, but only this money maker, no else has this problem or lemon white, others that are not in the garden. very strange.

hello friends come with bad news.

MoneymakerA3 suffers from a virusinfection.

after several conversations between fellow growers, we have come to the conclusion that suffers VHD not aprecise science,butthe damage caused bythis virusare very similarto those faced bymoney makerA3.

unfortunately do not know the extent of the infection but it is avirusI have burned the plant, I hope not play more in other plants.

Hello Friends, I hope to enjoy good health, and the adventures of hunters Strain, wonderful places to have a nice experience.

I come to upgrade the plants are growing a lot and want to show some differences, that over time they appear.

Money Maker A1 remains well without giving food only with rain water and land.

She already shows signs that it needs food, when the fertilizer Green house be careful that this well-fed.

Money Maker A1.

013-5.jpg

012-5.jpg

014-3.jpg

Money Maker A2 is in the prepared area with peat, coconut and organic fertilizer in addition to wrapping cork appliances.

She does not need food has large main leaves for good growth of lateral branches should be removed those leaves but next time.

Money Maker A2.

015-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-3.jpg

This last picture is the family money white and A2

Money maker A3 was eliminated because the crop had a dangerous disease toother plants as there are no food shortages in any of those that are in the prepared area as A2 and A3 that is no longer.

030-2.jpg

Continue Work Colleagues vi happy.

Good loking plants man, i'd love to have a safe spot where i could drop a few plant outside... I dont feel like trying a guerilla grow cause i would live in the constant fear that someone would pull out those plants, i've heard a lot of sad story involving a couple of lost plants.

Watching them grow outside is really nice though , feels natural hehe

Anyway too bad for that money maker but as dust said you could think of a replacement it's still early enough!

Peace!

• Like 1

Nice update man, too bad about A3 may she rest in peace ^^

Will you put someone to replace her?

Have a good grow man

Hi thanks for visiting dust of time if it's good not to put another plant in place.

I have two big bang, I have no money maker, only three seeds remain alive and two.

Damn nice! Is that place secret enugh? You have all green and happy plants and they love what ever you are doing. What is the night and day temprature? One good thing to feed them with is nettle water. Pic ALOT of young nettles, put in a big barrel and add water. Wait until it start to smell like shit and then water. Perfect for veg plants. Let the rain refill the barrel.

Happy growing!

Thanks Tokage nettles know the formula is good food for earthworms, and enriches the soil.

currently not want to give large amounts of food is best to complete or deplete it a little more prepared for the winter, A1 is the money maker who needed food but I'm expecting a package of fertilizer, green house and she'll try this new product

Good loking plants man, i'd love to have a safe spot where i could drop a few plant outside... I dont feel like trying a guerilla grow cause i would live in the constant fear that someone would pull out those plants, i've heard a lot of sad story involving a couple of lost plants.

Watching them grow outside is really nice though , feels natural hehe

Anyway too bad for that money maker but as dust said you could think of a replacement it's still early enough!

Peace!

Unfortunately much ghostdog thief, and I almost prefer that I find stolen police, is the misfortune that we have to live

Soon friends are happy.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

English-speaking peers Hi, sorry not updating this up here.

morning had planned to update with recent photos but I saw that there was no review to date and update now I apologize.

A1 is good money maker needs some fertilizer food waiting for the test with her but did not arrive, I do not want it to be very yellow so the care with organic food algae. (see tomorrow is a new update) .

Day April 22 to 90 days of live

Money Maker A1

025-4.jpg

026-5.jpg

027-3.jpg

This well maintained single bit, tomorrow we will check that it has improved and responds well when the feed.

Money maker A2

A2 its growth is very vigorous, very large primary leaves abundant branching.

There is little rain and the sun keeps them well this spring is being very good for growing.

009-9.jpg

017-3.jpg

012-6.jpg

Cricket had a visit happened to a better life

010-10.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-5.jpg

some burns

016-5.jpg

013-6.jpg

Sorry I never did follow up on a crop and lack of experience describing the work and constancy in data collection, I can not visit many times the crop to avoid problems, get better

tomorrow more

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for your fellow visitors and comments come with new photos of the girls, when they take about 70 days, have good branching, large leaves very large.

A1 money maker 69 day live

post-9396-0-61800600-1335801642.jpg

post-9396-0-58296900-1335801755.jpg

Money maker A1 fed after having improved their appearance and begins to branch, continue feeding it until the arrival of fertilizer for green house test.

Money Maker A2.

Money Maker A2 is well at the same rate as white lemon looking at them almost look like sisters by shape and size, it begins to have problems with the space was very close to each other, and we'll see next week as we do to address these branches to a good growth.

post-9396-0-69504300-1335802374.jpg

post-9396-0-42251400-1335802427.jpg

post-9396-0-79815300-1335802482.jpg

post-9396-0-59613900-1335802533.jpg

post-9396-0-95126000-1335802604.jpg

Well guys next week progresses we will see growth are happy.

• Like 1

oh boooy, how come your girls are going so fast on outdoor lol all the grows i see usually it seems to be so slow but not with you ^^

Love your plants man, i hope mine will be like that really :)

Have a good grow man and keep us updated :)

tchouss

• Like 1

Hello Friends testers.

mopman welcome

Thank you very much for spending and review the progress of the test.

The plants are growing by themselves, I have to say that the care is minimal so far.

I wanted the test to find out this way hybrid power without aid of fertilizers.

Daytime temperatures are not very high and the wind had not let it grow this week, the plant works at its strength and not its height.

I tell you that money maker is a very interesting kills, grows very well, its branching to the right outside is not having the need pruning to maintain its growth, as has happened with other cultivars.

They respond very well when fed,

we will see in upcoming updates the results of fertilizer tests indicated.

A1 56 cm day 75 live.

post-9396-0-42949100-1336431167.jpg

A2, has a very good branch has adequate day 75 live

94 cm height. its leaves are large and also hybrid power.

post-9396-0-48182000-1336433542.jpg

post-9396-0-34168700-1336433669.jpg

• Like 1

Hi buddies how life is? I wish everything goes well.

I come to mention to the advances of money maker A1 and A2,

has been paired with feeding podwer to indicate. the last two irrigations with 1g. per liter, and growth is to see improved.

A1 with good money maker is a good tamaño.pero branches and we will see them and I comment the news.

060.jpg

026-8.jpg

061.jpg

its leaves have grown somewhat more

062.jpg

063.jpg

A1 its growth has been 20 cm,

Money maker A2

Now let's see money maker A2, the wind broke a branch which I covered with soil to remove roots and enhances their growth so.

055-1.jpg

042-2.jpg

056-1.jpg

048-3.jpg

For the rest is fine also grew another 20 cm high.

its leaves have grown somewhat more.

049-3.jpg

053-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

• Like 1