LIVE from the SPANNABIS EXPO 2012 in Barcelona

franco

Here we go.... I am checking the last details and I am ready to go.

I will fly to Barcelona this afternoon. I am excited, Spannabis is the most important Expo of the year for Green House Seed Company.

We expect around 40000 visitors, and it's going to be a busy weekend!

Tomorrow and Thursday we will build our HUGE stand, then friday morning the madness begins.

Stay tuned for LIVE updates, pics and info!

• Like 7

I got to the Expo this morning, to find out that only half of our stand has been delivered. Bummer....

Few angry phone calls later, I am now waiting and waiting. It should be in about 1 hour. I hope....

My colleague Carlos just arrived from the airport. Now it's the two of us waiting. Time for a joint.

I am going to roll a BigBud spliff. Last night my friend Edu brought me some really tasty local buds. Awesome....

• Like 3

I got to the Expo this morning, to find out that only half of our stand has been delivered. Bummer....

Few angry phone calls later, I am now waiting and waiting. It should be in about 1 hour. I hope....

My colleague Carlos just arrived from the airport. Now it's the two of us waiting. Time for a joint.

I am going to roll a BigBud spliff. Last night my friend Edu brought me some really tasty local buds. Awesome....

Bummer Franco, but hey you have some nice and sweet barca bud ;) ! Hope all turn good bro, have fun...

Peace

Jimmy

• Like 1

Oooo Expo fun hey Franco, When i used to work for a expo stand building company we had to go with the stands and set them up etc and we had some fun and frolics with moving them relying on drivers etc all fun and games. I hope it all gets sorted dude

Peace

• Like 3