LIVE from the SPANNABIS EXPO 2012 in Barcelona

franco

Damn spanish look really into growing it's good to see, i only wish other parts of europe would show the same interest and open mind, i hope you guys from GH prepare the future.

Maybe it is in spain and not in holland who knows...(I dont know if those chicks are imported from holland but if they're not damn you're GH girl at home are gonna be mad!)

Peace out!

• Like 3

Hello!! jajajajaja very good Elias!!

And yes incredible number of people, I remember when Arjan jokes time a go with whats happend here with the free grinders...now I completly understand. It´s surrealist and CRAZY, how many people come!! not normal, take and tanke....box and box....WTF!!

Hello!! jajajajaja very good Elias!!

And yes incredible number of people, I remember when Arjan jokes time a go with whats happend here with the free grinders...now I completly understand. It´s surrealist and CRAZY, how many people come!! not normal, take and tanke....box and box....WTF!!

It must be nice to make people happy ;)!! But there is always people how take advantage of the situation.....

Peace

Jimmy

Good Morning friends!!

We have some pic for yesterday, show now them.

The internet connection at the fairgrounds is very slow but will do our best to teach the full day

Mr.X in a coma and I'm a zombie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here go to greet many good friends and many new friends, the atmosphere is fantastic, the fair is special

gallery_8644_88_32587.jpg

gallery_8644_88_329536.jpg

gallery_8644_88_418389.jpg

gallery_8644_88_440092.jpg

gallery_8644_88_440092.jpg

gallery_8644_88_486275.jpg

gallery_8644_88_4259.jpg

gallery_8644_88_250168.jpg

• Like 2