ex cheese

MNeese

Anyone have any first hand knowledge with this strain. I'm in week six and still dont have that cheese smell. It started of like fresh roses to sweet to sour now. I tried cheese for first time in Nov and liked it. When does it develop that cheesy smell

I chatted with SSH last night. I'm sure your right about the pheno. I heard there were two or three different phenos. I think we have same one. It's the gh cheese, the one I believe they worked with Big Buddha on. The plant is 42 days in budding today. It's starting to smell. I'm sure its gonna change smells as it develops. It's a nice liking plant. I'm gonna have to enter it in the plant and bud of month when done.

ive got the Exodus cheese growing atm how many phenos are there i have got 3

one that is moor indica with very short stubby leafs wich has moor characteristics of the English cheese that was only about in clone form in the uk for far too long

one that is predominantly sativa which gives moor off a sweet beery smell with very thin long leaf and a bit longer interludes between the branches on the main stem

and the third one has double serrated leafs which also looks like it has moor sativa influenced in its appearance

i will take a few pics of the leafs tomorrow so you can see for yourself s

is there any moor phenos to this stain

Would love to see the pics of leafs. Think mine is first one. It was very indica to start. And follow Ssh about smell. Skunky fruit with a wired after smell of something. Almost like vomit, I believe that is the cheese smell people talk about.

• Like 1

I got the double serrated. I heard there is three phenos but only one of them exhibits "cheese". Not sure which one. Ive noticed on mine the leafs started of very indica. Fat and big, now as maturing are looking longer and skinny. More sativa.

Dust how did yours turn out with the double serrated.

im pretty sure they both originate from the uk clone only cut, but the gh cheese which is same as big buddahs cheese is the uk clone only cut crossed with an afghan for increased production. the exodus is just the uk clone only cut they took back to holland, reversed and feminised. so mabey the gh cheese has the fruity/floral added from the afghan.

peace