L'huile (out of buds!?)

Guest Ghost_doG

Ok i'm sure most of you (all of you?) have seen the strain hunter morroco, but none of you have reported here the way to make the oil one the morrocan grower shows the crew how to do: l'huile!

Basically what he does is:

Putting a large piece of hash in a pot filled with alcohhol and let it sit up to 24 hours if the hash isnt premium stuff (a few hours for his premium quality hash). Shakes the pot from time to time.

Heats the solution using a bain-marie method.

Filter the solution and then gets l'huile.

Now most of us knows that, my question was: do you think that method could work using buds?

I dont have a chunk of premium quality hash to do that oil and dotn want to blow my appartment using butane, beside i dont see myself out in the woods or in a public park burning a liquid out of a plate feel me....

All in all his method is pretty similar to making "cooking weed oil" except that he let the hash sit in alcohool, is there a technique out there where your let your grinded bud sit in alcohool and then just do the same process to get oil?

Peace out!

I am gonna make a living plant (dried works too) alcohol oil extraction tutorial in the next day or so. Soaking in alcohol far a long time results in "Simpson Oil", full of chlorophyll; I run my alcohol through in about 30 seconds total for a BHO like quality. I'll show how later, but it's easy:

post-10251-0-78784200-1330188379_thumb.j

post-10251-0-87064900-1330188436_thumb.j

post-10251-0-10409400-1330188503_thumb.j

• Like 1