Official Green House Feeding, keep it simple!

admin

Just coming back from your video man, awesome budz great job ;)

And for myself you're preaching a preacher ;) I'm curently doing my 3rd test grow with powder feed, and so far gotta agree with you, compare too the amount of procducts needed with others, the GH powder is a great simple tool for any grower!! :D

yeah its been doing wonders on my GWS i love the stuff so far its a poor mans dream. i dont no its werid cause ive talked to quite a few people that are disappointed that green house released such a simple formula alot of the dudes i know that use stuff like advanced nutrients and swear by it say they aren't interested in it but i think its a great formula its clean and cost effective alot of powder nutrient don't dissolve properly and when you pre mix them will settle but this stuff is completely water soluble.

but beyond that from what i can see so far the plants really like the combination. i do have a few questions about the choices of NPK and what the magnesium does? cause i havent seen magnesium in any like conventional gardening nutrients with similar formulations. but the main question i have is with the NPK ratio ive noticed that most powder marijuana fertilizers try to go for a similar ratio to like tomato fertilizers and this apply's for most marijuana fertilizers i have seen usually tend to have a ratio similar to 15 - 30 - 15 and will almost always have a higher phosphorus then potassium.

so my question why is it that this powder feeding has such a higher potassium then a phosphorus?

Just check the grow videos and notice Arjan usually talking about an NPK ration of 2-1-1 changing into 1 -1-2 in flowering. They seem to go for a more balanced ratio, just like GHE -

The ratio of the DUO formula is levelled out esp. when you bring in RIPEN for the final 10 days of flowering. A very good afordable solution. Of course the powder last WAY longer than these 0.5 litre bottles, that are empty shortly before you grew 5 plants from seed to harvest.

in VEG GROW has 5-2-1

in flower Bloom has 1-3-5 - so in the end it is 6-5-6 add Ripen with 0-1-6 and you get the feeding formula of 1--1-2 GHS uses in flowering as well.

well when i received it in was in discret carton box with adress sticked on it. Don't think anyone will discover what it is ;)

And yes man give it a try it's working great!!

for the descriprion i don't remember what it was, maybe gift.. didn't check that sorry ^^

well when i received it in was in discret carton box with adress sticked on it. Don't think anyone will discover what it is ;)

And yes man give it a try it's working great!!

for the descriprion i don't remember what it was, maybe gift.. didn't check that sorry ^^

No worries, thanks alot for that. Its just that laws are kinda strict where i live...and i wanted to find out more info before i decide and place an order.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi guy´s....

I just read good reputations about the Powderfeeding so i want to ask you, is it really so good???

i´m a big GHE "on Soil" supporter cause for me it works amazing"personaly biggest yields ever"

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gallery/album/365-here-we-are/

but you guy´s making me really nosy so i decide to place an order and try it....

have a nice day guy´s greetings

Nice man i hope that you will be satisfied by the product ;)

I use it too and am really pleased about it so far, even in outdoor it performs really good!

Good luck with that man, and go slowly on the dose at the beginning, for the best results use a EC meter ;)

Just check the grow videos and notice Arjan usually talking about an NPK ration of 2-1-1 changing into 1 -1-2 in flowering. They seem to go for a more balanced ratio, just like GHE -

The ratio of the DUO formula is levelled out esp. when you bring in RIPEN for the final 10 days of flowering. A very good afordable solution. Of course the powder last WAY longer than these 0.5 litre bottles, that are empty shortly before you grew 5 plants from seed to harvest.

in VEG GROW has 5-2-1

in flower Bloom has 1-3-5 - so in the end it is 6-5-6 add Ripen with 0-1-6 and you get the feeding formula of 1--1-2 GHS uses in flowering as well.

Dont use Ripen shit if u want dont lose the teaste of your labour, it's crap. U get dense buds but the teaste will be.... :fie:

• Like 1

ripen is meant to finish the flowering circle precisely within or after 10 watering portions. I cannot say the grass tastes unpleasant but next time i try it out : 1 with Ripen one without. Fattens up the flowers in the final stage amazingly.. I flush them anyway before harvest ..

• 2 months later...

could you tell me any of the official uk distributors as this sounds great knock up 10 ltrs feed as necesary and what is left will be good for upto 7 days although will probably be used in three.thanks ghsc for putting in the time and effort to come up with this it shows you care about us not just the money like others do :fans::good:

Vary interesting products ,

their formulas are absolutely against my current nutriment knowledge .

2 things hits me most and would be grateful if someone explained me why solution proposed by GH is better then my old one :]

- 1st one is phosphorus level which in those presented products is vary low , as far as i know , P is vary important factor in budding /flowering and all professional producents of agriculture fertilizers prepared for flowering period of plants life has high P and low N and here it it oposite what takes me to 2nd question

- High nitrogen content extend vegetative stage and interrups with the last phase of flowering as instead of healping to ripen it promotes growing new branches and new buds

till now i was using hight P at the begining for root growth

then hight N for nice vegetation

and finishing with low N high PK for flowering

and finishing with no N at all but still giveing some PK