keif candys ( thank collie mon )

bozoph

i made my 1st batch of keif candys last night. i thought id show u guys some pics along the way.

but first HUGE thanks to collie man for the recipe and guildence. i wouldnt have done it if it wasnt for u.

im not gonna do a full step by step to candy making cuz those guilds r eveywhere on the net.but i will give u the links to the sites i used.

step by step candy guild

http://www.chicaandjo.com/2010/04/26/make-hard-candy-jewels/

the store i got molds and favoring from

https://www.lorannoils.com/c-2-lorann-gourmet.aspx

post-8622-0-07338800-1330538117_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-35619500-1330538147_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-76843000-1330538171_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-79624800-1330538209_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-83971600-1330538232_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-66465700-1330538260_thumb.jp

post-8622-0-07357400-1330538282_thumb.jp

• Like 6

@ mopman the recipe is easy. the temp/timing are the key. so practice it a few times with just suger, water and corn syrup to get the temps down. after that its easy. its done when you pour candy into cold water and it leaves brittle strings that snap when chewed and dont stick to teeth.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i believe yes wiethoofd, as long as it's "chemical" falvoring, i don't think it would handle real fruit, or at least it would probably not give much taste ^^

Those candies are still on my TO DO list :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey that's seem delicious but I have some doubts with the effects, I always heard that you need to have fat (butter, oil, or something like that) because the cannabinoids are soluble in the fat, very more in the fat than in the water.

So when the fat is full of cannabinoids you can absorb them really easily (that why if you put 2 grams of weed in the butter of your receipe and heat the butter you will get high. But I doubt you will get high just eating only the 2 grams of weed with anythings else)

How was the effects gonzosghost ?

Hey that's seem delicious but I have some doubts with the effects, I always heard that you need to have fat (butter, oil, or something like that) because the cannabinoids are soluble in the fat, very more in the fat than in the water.

So when the fat is full of cannabinoids you can absorb them really easily (that why if you put 2 grams of weed in the butter of your receipe and heat the butter you will get high. But I doubt you will get high just eating only the 2 grams of weed with anythings else)

How was the effects gonzosghost ?

I had the same thought, how can we absorb it if it's just in candy and not a fat related substance. So I put 7gs of kief in a shot glass and poured a little olive oil in it (which I now regret due to a slight nippy throat after consumption) . The effects are great! I've had mid level stoners tell me it's got them so baked :) Someone did have an allergic reaction to the Lorr Ann flavouring. He was fine though :) I myself have munched the spare nuggets of it I have in a jar and it go es a nice mellow stone :) I have a fair tolerance but like I said the candies kill the non-smokers :)

• Like 1