brick mexican

bozoph

That stuff is not extinct at all. It's all that you can find in the American South. I used to think that's just what weed looked like everywhere when I grew up in AR, TX, MS, LA... My mom still lives down there and she has still never seen anything but brick. It never seems to make it further north or west than CO, NM, AR any more. Likewise, any indoor/northern/indica never makes it to those states as well, and if it does, it sells for $600-$900 an ounce. No one grows indoors in the South because of strict laws (40 year imprisonment for one plant) and conservative beliefs. They don't even sell pipes or bongs anywhere in Arkansas that I've ever seen.

Those seeds could make for some nice sativa or sativa-dominant plants. It's not the genes that suck, it's everything else that makes it so crappy... As someone who has been through a ton of that stuff, I'd say that's some pretty good brick (as far as brick goes anyway. ;) )

-Dan

• Like 1

Used to get brick weed here in the uk, country of origin was generally jamaica or Columbia or so we were lead to believe.

This stuff was seedier than a 8 bit whore house, though from those seeds i grew my first sensimillia a 9 ft plant, i still have the trunk of it as a souvenir.

Peace Lams

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh the memories. I used to go through literally tons of this stuff( very privy position at the time) Believe it or at one time I had a twenty pound bag of viable seed i seperated... There were so many different types through out the years from red, purple, green, gold. Sometimes it would be all 6-12 inch colas all layed relatively the same direction, sometimes round golfballish nugs some with no seeds at all. I used to steam the stuff, it would expand and all the seeds would come out of it. When it wasnt contaminated somehow alot of this stuff was great. This pot definetly fills a void not filled in california at this time. In the last ten years(gold rush) the quality of pot in general has decreased. Unless its top shelf alot of the pot will not get me stoned and is very unpleasant to smoke. These import pot varieties have flavors and highs that cannot be matched by the less than mediocre outdoor of todays market. There are a group of distinct flavors that I especially miss from these ladies, and beleive it or not the stone also. I dont understand how these characteristics could be lost when people grow out tons of seed stock and their product may look decent but does not cut it. I assume it has to do with growing conditions and cure(or lack of) It may also have to do with the seeds emparting different oils to the mix. I sound like Im telling tales of the 1970s but im talking about the mid 1990s! can anyone relate? can anyone describe the flavors im talking about(not adulterants like rum)? why dont I see these characteristics in domestics?

I would be interested to see the mexican production rates throughout the years.. It has been extinct to me for some time... may i ask your general proximaty? In my case the medical scene definetly makes a difference, but I think it has to do with the drug czars and drug consumption trends. Since the rise and fall of oxys and USAs intervention in Afganistan heroin seems pretty widespread...

I have heard growers from michiocan have set up shop in mendocino and to tell the truth I have had several samples there that were "somewhat" reminiscant, but nowhere close....

To all the marijuanos viva pancho villa, I really enjoyed your product, It got me through many a time.

• Like 1

I guess you cannot have both - High Grade seedless grass and the natural landraces with a long history of cultivation acclimatisation to the climate + soil. Like a great wine will not give you the easy entertaining relaxed delicious taste and feel of a decent local wine made by regular farmers from grapes their great grandfathers used to grow already. Know what I mean and finally and most important. These weeds do not have the amount of high grade nutrition found in commercial and even in medicinal stuff.

People want the best looks yield + high, but may miss the qualities , that makes smoking regular stuff such a trusty and relaxing thing.

OTH the modern stuff got it's qualities too.

Maybe you just are not in the same mindset and health you were 20 or 30 years ago...