Howdie !

Bam-Bhole

Hello everybody at this great community. I am a 53 year old long time cannabis smoker, that stopped smoking cigarrettes about 8 years ago or so and since I live in an era where Hash smoking in bongs with tobacco is the most common method i found it too hard to cope. Smoking pure pipes was never my favorite method either, so without actually deciding to stop smoking cannabis I did about 2 years after cigarette smoking. Getting high occasionally is just too much stress, as you probably all know when smoking a fat ass bong after a 2, 3 or 4 week hiatus..

Anyway, by chance i came across the Cannabis Connaisseurs Club videos on youTube and seeing what a gwaan recently I decided to just supply me with my own grown quality weed and smoke it. So I am looking forward to this endeavour and hope to get some nice company along the way.

Peace & Grow

BTW

I am very interested to know if there is a certain strain out with medical potential for glaucoma, i would be blind by now if I hadn't get new lenses last may. a frightening experience loosing your vision of the world outside. It's all good now, but as Peter Tosh mentioned "the only cure for glucoma" Maybe that disease came from stopping smoking herbs, who knows ?

I gues a high CBG rate is potentially good ?

If GHS has such a strain I will grow that

Welcome aboard , and glad to have you. A good one which i have tried that should help is Trainwreck but there are many and im sure someone here will be able to help you choose what will work.

There is no greater reward than smoking your own home grown herb ;)

Thank you !

Hopefully it will work out fine plus it is a nice new activity , I always loved herbs and all the different strains. Trainwreck might not be the best way to get used to THC again after that long time..LOL. Building up tolerance goes pretty fast when supply is steady..

• Like 1

Hello Bam well welcome officialy even if i've seen you around already ^^

Well i hope you will find the perfect strain for your Glaucoma problems, i can't advice on that, i've never had to grow special medical weeds for myself, so no idea sorry.

but i'm pretty sure someone will come and say heey test that it's great ;)

I hope you're enjoyting your stay with us, and that you will be able to suply your self nicely ;)

tchouss

Hey Bam-Bhole Welcome :)

good to hear you are enjoying it here.

I too stopped smoking tobacco, a pipe is my usual method.

I have Cured leaves to reduce the chlorophyll and make it smoother to smoke.Also when the plant is ready to harvest you will see Yellow leaves collect these as the chlorophyll is already used up/removed.

I like to smoke a joint now and then and this cured leaf is what i use.

I'll eave a picture of my cured leaf @ the bottom of this page.

As for plants which are good for Glaucoma, I have had a look round the interwed to see what i could find.Here is a what I found

Just click on the name to read the stats on each strain

I also found this one on Medical marijuanan strains -

Bubble Berry http://www.medicalma...laucoma&x=0&y=0

As for Greebhouse strains good for glaucoma,this might be a question Franco could answer or maybe some of the mods might know.

Peace

Lams

post-8436-0-81426900-1331120719.jpg

Hi Lambs,

appreciate your wealth of info. I am thinking of starting my smoking reprogramming with Kif, Try to get some from the frosted leaves during bloom and after curing of course.I smoked a 2 year old bud in a Vaporizer last week and got a mighty head high, that I felt for hours. The inhale was not very pleasant, though - but if done right this is an excellent method esp. for more resin or creamy stuff. I have to get another 5 seeds and the powder feeding so it would be nice if Franco or someone in the know can suggest a certain strain,

Well according to the list lamsbread just put i see masterkush in it, it happens that the new Moneymaker seems to be mainly made of old School Master Kush :)

We should have some little more infos in the coming weeks.

And lams nice dried leaves, i almost did that once, as i don't smoke cigarettes, only in my joints, i wanted to stop tobacco, but leaves was dematuring the taste of buds i found, maybe because i'm just not used to it. My cousin talked to me about the Damiana to replace the tobacco, hippie technique and very efficient way to improve your high, as it is proven that tobacco as opposite effect on muscle as weed (contracts them) so using them both together lowell a lot the potency. Damiana is supposed to go in the same way it is known to be relaxing and aphrodisiac, and could make the high stay longer because of the combine effect :)

But there haven't been much studies on that plant, it is said that she could have secondary effects, never found a real study proving it was bad smoking it. Plus i think it's legal in most of the countries ;)

here is a link, we can see there is too many lack of info, saying it COULD be dangerous if smoked too often, but not sure xD Anyway this could be cool before a little party with mummy :P

http://www.livestrong.com/article/226070-dangers-of-smoking-damiana-leaves/

have a good day guys

Thanks Dust, leaf is not a great taste but curing does help,if I was to toke on a tobacco joint that would taste worse.

Damiana looks interesting,in moderation it may not be a worry.

Lol afrodisiac properties,though i find pot is also good for this. ;)

Thanks for the link.

Peace Lams

• Like 1

Good stöff - Kush + Haze maybe Arjan Haze 3 ? Anyone grow dat ? From the chart I found that to be of special interest.

I found John Player Special Red Tobacco for stashing into pre-made cigarettes to be a pleasant enough mixture/tobacco, when I met with 2 old buddies, one had birthday to smoke some and I could do without coughing. Also used vaporizer & an Ice Bong for some 2 year old silver Haze buds I could smoke all that without coughing, but it was a little ruff, due to the herb's age. potency was good..

Joint w/ piece was nices taste. Vapor was strongest i think..Tstes strange

Anyway.

Having a little tobacco around is a good idea. once I got my own bud I smoke the hers pure + without filter - true jamaican style, start with little Zig zag's or rizla's..

What I cannot do is smoke Bong with tobacco - pure nicotuine flash = starts a bad stressful high...

• Like 1