Advance Nutrients Kushie Kush/Final Phase/Bloom Boosters

Guest Ghost_doG

Guest Ghost_doG

Hey guys,

I had a few question and couldnt find answer anywhere. I had send an e-mail to advance nutes but never had an answer after searching for more weeks i'd found so many different answer that i had to write to them again, their reply this time came in less than 24h!

How to use final phase in soil:

Thank you for your inquiry

The idea behind using Final Phase is to provide an environment free from nutrients through the flush cycle.

Mix Final Phase according to instructions on the bottle, if in Soil/Soiless apply to medium following normal water schedule, allow to sit in the medium up to 6 hours, after the 6 hours flush it out of the medium, allow medium to dry until ready for watering again and return to normal watering schedule for the duration of the flush cycle with just pH adjusted water.

(personally i gave them the product for a week with their watering 2ml/L than gave a last solution today let it sit for 6h than i flushed the plants with raw water (ex 15L for a 5L pot),it seemed like this technique would make more sense as it would give a week for the product to rinse the soil rather than giving it once, flushing than watering your plant for one more week. I might try their technique on one plant though to see if the results are better this way...)

in hydro setup:

If using in a hydroponic system, re-circulate Final Phase solution through the system (mixed according to the application rates on the back and pH adjusted to 5.6), following regular watering schedule for 6 hours. After that time, empty reservoir, refill with water, adjust the pH and continue with just pH adjusted water until the end of the flush cycle.

About Kushie Kush:

-I'm using iguana juice,big bud, overdrive,bud candy and cannzym during my flowering phase, is there any product i shouldnt use when using kushie kush?

-Big Bud is also a Bloom booster, you would want to use EITHER Big Bud or Kushie Kush, but not both.

-If i keep using other bloom booster, should i lower the level of any of them?

-If you would like to apply 2 bloom boosters, apply at 50% strength each.

-Do you think kushie kush could be used with: sour diesel (dna genetics),cheese (green house) or any other indica dominant strain?

-Kushie Kush can be used with any strain, however it is most effective on shorter, broad leaf strains.

(btw if you guys have any point opinion on this let's hear it!)

Again i have nothing to do with the guys from advance nutrients, those infos are strictly a post to help any advance nutrients user like myself. I had a hard time finding them that's why i'm sharing them no other reason i whish advance nutrients would pay me for it but we aint there yet ;)

I'll let you know guys how my flush went and i'll keep a sour kush with no kushie kush to see how she behaves...

Peace!

• Like 1

Well for your flushing thing, if it didn't kill you plant to give it for a week, i guess it works that way too ^^

About your bloom booster, if i remember right, you kushie kush was something like NPK 1-7-17 or something like that. Look on your other bottle the NPK value, any bottle that only has( 0,6 - 1 - 0,4 )or this kind of low NPK dosage, that are only vitality boosters you can let them at normal dose.

Any other product that will have a high PK value will be have to be used with caution. Normally the rule is when you give an Extra PK booster to your plant, you should lowell all other Nutes while giving the booster.

Now between rules and reality, there is a strain and your choice to make ;) Look carefully on your bottles ;)

About the strain to use with it, i don't know never used it so can't say ;)

have a good grow man

Guest Ghost_doG

I was first using half of the recommended dose even for iguana juice, a friend of mine was telling me that the dosage are meant for hydro and i woul dburn my plant if i use more nutes...

Than i read that it's almost impossible to burn your plant while using organic nutes as the nutrients arent delivered at the same pace as opposed to chemicals nutrients that are assimmilated quickly by the plant and at the same rate...

I've been using the advance nutes line of product at full strengh plus cannzym and rhizotonic (first few week of veg) and never burned a plant so far, i tried to follow both the GH feeding plan and the advance nutes one...

Peace!

Well wouldn't see it's impossible to burn with organic but it's harder, because the food has to be transformed in an edible way for the roots, when the mineral nutes are already ready to be absorb.

Half the dose can be working depending the strain, i would recommend you to try at minimum indicated dose in the beginning for your other products, and slowly increase if you see your plant can take it.

Good luck man ;)

Guest Ghost_doG

I had no clue about that. I guess i'll do so and put less bud candy, or at least try it in one of the plant of my first batch so i can see if there's a difference...

Thanks for the advice!

Peace!