AZAMAX

Growmaster J

I have noticed strange leaves forming after using azamax: deformed seration and shriveling on the new leaves similar to over fertilization. It works for me, but you will probably see side effects if you use repeatedly. I reccomend it though, just keep a close watch on you growing tops for changes...

• Like 1

I suffered a lot becouse of them fucken thrips and spidermites... First i used Actara, with so-so success. I dunno how it works over there, but all such products all categorized here. There are 3 categories: No.1 can only be purchased and used by licenced growers, with the highest educational background (most dangerous poisons), buying No.2 products also requires licence (we call it greenbook anyway, and u must have a high level qualification to get it), cos they also can be dangerous to the enviroment for example to bees ( also can't be used near waters and so...), and No. 3 product are free to buy to everyone ( but i may also add that they do not really work perfectly). So as i wrote, first i purchased this Actara (No.3), but i was not satisfied perfectly. I found an other No.3 product called Flumite 200, which is said to be the most enviromental friendly solution, and said to work great, but somehow this product cannot be sold here anymore. So i had to look for something else. I found a very strong nervepoison called Basf bi 58 ( No.2 but i had some on stock ;) ) and i also got some Mospilan 20 SP (No.3), and some Vertimec 1.8 EC (No. 2). As i told u, i suffered a lot, so this time i wanted to kill em for sure!!!! So the final solution was the mix of these 3, + i added some liquid that makes it stick to the plant, and a bit of rhyzo and fishmix! Finally, this seems to work!!!!! Yuppppiiiiiiiii!!!!! After the 1st application all moving forms disappeared!!! As u may know most poisons are useless against eggs, so this treatment must be repeated after 5-6, and 12-14 days to kill the survivors. But these will keep your garden safe for about 2 month!!! I hope i could help!!

Happy growing!!

Lev

• Like 1