franco

Love it, and love the ending song so joyfull, i love to see those videos, it changes from all this pictures with seen, and i must say it looks very cool can't wait to see it, i hope we beloved SH forum we'll have a nice preview on that movie coming up ;)

Thanks for the update Franco very cool news :)

• Like 2

Guest Ghost_doG

I can't wait and i am really glad that you guys did two separate adventure in the end, we'll never have enough strain hunter. As dust said, after month of watching "playboy" someones putting a movie in front of us and that's an other level of excitment!

Can't wait!

Peace!

• Like 1

One word AMAZING!!!

Franco you are my man, the trailer is very nice bro I wish that it´s was 4/20 today :P... Please send a big thanks to the film team how work whit this movie. And have fun one your next one ;)!!!

Big Love

Jimmy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

man i just saw the interview of aryan by urban grower at the ty expo and aryan says that including this one and the jamacan theres four new strain hunters documentarys in the works. if so that's some of the best news ive heard all week

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I agree with dust about the song at the end just rocking!

I have listened to the song way more times than I have watched the video ^_^

watched the credits a bunch and googled the name for music but no luck finding who performs it?

if I had a theme song I think that would b it LOL.

thx for all your hard work Franco! your the man!

maybe franco knows? :P