growing Super Silver Haze...

sayed

hi guys.... i have bought 3 seeds of the super silver haze when i was in amsterdam.... now i am back home and i wanna start growing them....

i have seen the video on growhd.tv its was a bit useful but not totally.... i am an engineer and i dont know anytghing about growing a plant... and the video started with a plant that was 14 days old...

i need to know from the begining what shall i do??? how much water shall i put everyday ? and then instructions (in details) of each week... of how much water it needs and if it needs sunlight or not? i am just a beginer in planting...:D

so please help...

Guest Ghost_doG

If you're an engineer you'll have no problems finding such informations either over the site or over the internet (About 7,090,000 results (0.19 seconds) on google for hot to grow a canabis plant).

Start by searchig for a how-to germinate a seed, you'll find that on many sites, here's the one from the gh site:

- http://www.greenhous...ermination.html

About the rest well my word would be that growing weed aint a rocket science (nobody could give you a taylor made plan for your plants you'll have to figure that out by yourself) and you'll just need to be patient and caring about them. The more you'll love them ( and i mean spend time searching about infos, reading and discussing about the etc ) the more they'll give you back.

The good news is you've found the good place and as i said have acces to hundreds of articles about tens of topics. You'll learn a lot here but you'll learn a lot more in the grow room applying that knowledge!

Peace!

• Like 1

Well it would be too long to explain everything week by week.

first you should read as much as you can article on the basis, like this one http://www.growplaza.com/html/basic-growguides.html

to understand how the plant work what the words we are saying means etc..

For the watering cycle and amount it will depend of your Setup, on the size of your pots, the T°, the wattage, etc...

You can see in the growhd video that they start at 14 days, because they use Clones in their videos and not from seed, in the most general case if you grow in soil there won't be much more to know on seedling, than Keep the light far enough from the plant so they don't burn, never feed them with real hard nutes before 3rd or 4th level of leaves ( exept in hydro ) and love them they will give it back to you ;)

Try to define what kind of space you will use ( what size of room and what light mainly ) the gear you can put in it, and we'll be more able to help you ;)

Good luck Sayed, you have some great seeds in your possession i hope they will make you happy ;)

So you got the seeds - good but 3 ain't enough to start investing in all the gear you need, except you can put them outside on your balcony or in your garden.

Think ahead.

Before germinating make sure you have a little grow box , if spring is around put them on the heater next to the window, till they are about 3 stores high. .. Then they should be put under lights in bigger pots, say 3.7 to 11 litres - Now the need 18 hours of Blue Lights. When the first flowers arrive things change drastically and you need a real grow room or a nice safe sunny place outside. 12 hours red lights

You bought a Sative that means it takes 3 to 4 month in flower- costs a lot of electricity and you also need a Ventalation with Filter or your house will smell like a coffeeshop at the Power Hour..lol

Think about stealth.

These grow tents are nice, simple and affordable - but who ever might come into your room and see it will ask what is in there or recognize you plant weed - This is only for singles way outside of the relative era and without kids and many visitors...or of course if you got a hobby room in the cellar or under the roof ...

#Better to grow inside a fridge/PC or

any old board or you build a grow era with folie and stuff you can use to make it solid. Cover it with blankets and wooden boards and put some stuff on top.

People might think you stash clothes or whatever in there.

Point 1 - make sure no lights leak out !!!

Point 2 - make sure you have a good tube to the outside in order to avoid heavy flowering juices smell penetrating the room/era outside... You can take care of that when the plants are flowering, but think ahead !

Make sure you got the right soil, fertilizers, Jiffy's

fans / Thermometer / Hydrometer ph testing kit and an EC tester.

Plus a Timer

Reflektor ballast lights for A) infarmery, B) veg + C) flowering - Buying seeds is the fun part..

I am sure I forgot a few things .. So if others might wanna add something , then we could make a sticky

What you should know BEFORE buying seeds ....

for

Indoor

outdoor

Indica/Sativa

soil coco hydro

yep you sure picked a nice strain for sure, but whether its a 1st time grower freindly strain im not sure, on the whole sativas are a bit harder than simpler indicas like skunk types that just grow them selves it seems like.

if i were u buddy before you germ any seeds id get a weeks worth of online research into growing techniques, find which you think will be suitible for you, in terms of your growing space/size the reasons why your growing (self medication or commercial interests)

how much you want to achieve from each grow, then do some good research into that technique you found that will be best for you.

if u wanted in the mean time you could buy a cheap 200w cfl and set them going as it takes a few weeks to get over the seedling and into the vegative stage.

remember tho most haze/sativa strains stretch a hell of a lot when placed into flower, so keep that in mind too.

you will though find the most valuable info on here, and if not just ask these guys are the best bunch of guys on the net and will help in anyway they can mate,

i hope you find what you are looking for mate and wish you the best of luck for growing in the future.

and at the end you will ultimatly have some awesome weed with the silver haze, shes won so many awards its rediculus ;)

peace

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Please help!

I have a nice indoor room with Super Lemon Haze and Arjan's Strawberry Haze from Green House Seeds. My plants are huge, 1.90 meters. They were 2 months in vegetative period under 18hs MH bulb of 400w. Now I decraeased the amount of light to 12hs and changed the bulb to a sodium 400w. 24 days have passed and I don't see any flowers... There are plenty of little pistils but they don't develope eventhough I have taken so much care on my plants, besides spent a big amount of money on the setup of the room and the electric bills.

Any clues on why the hazes aren't flowering?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...