moby dick hermaphrodite

gloria17

• 10 months later...

gloria17 Sorry ro hear of your troubles. The moby dick hermied on me too. See above link. This is a hermie strain and would not grow any seeds produced from this strain. It has inferior genetics and should have never been released. I have a feeling this is intentional. Its about much more than money. Its about wasting your efforts and money. Destroy all seeds produced by these hermie strains.

If you do grow another we would live to see your results. Huh dust? You woulnt be a liar would you dust?

"It has inferior genetics and should have never been released." LOL nah sorry don't agree on that ^^

Still angry bout that hermie hey get over it man it hapened now it's done everything will be fine ;)

You think this look like weak genetics?

gallery_4355_802_2244.jpg

gallery_4355_802_436836.jpg

gallery_4355_802_209334.jpg

Hmm well i want weak genetics more often then ;) ;)

We told you already yes you were unlucky and had an hermie, and yet could as have well been your fault what tells us contrary? but there is not the problem a freking hermie is not the end of the world man it's a natural process that occures sometimes with a certain type of female production and so what? you got 10 seeds for not even the price of 3 or 5 in other seedbanks of true champion weed that CAN POSSIBLY if you're not lucky give you maybe 1 little hermie, not even a freakin male, just some lil hermie flowers (and most of the time sterile) so please get over it, buy another pack of mobydick and tell us if they hermied :D if i remember you only Grew 1 of that lady and allow yourself to judge it like that?

• Like 1

I have Moby in my Ninjahs Bonsai Garden.....had some issues with Ec and Ph but shes Hardcore no signs of Hermies no shes budding like hell and resin overfilled....and she got loong hairs like my Swedish Viking above me ;) Btw Gloria dnt get it Mad or Wrong... why u asking all the Strains if they Tendend to Hermie??? never had a Hermie Prop on a Gh Strain.....my Strains i growed so far Arjans Haze #3, Big Bang Auto,Lemon Skunk,Super Bud Exodus Cheese, Moby Dick and Caboose so far no Hermies Strong and Stablizes Strains they were/are!!

• 1 month later...

If you like seedy weed then yes its great genetics.

Seriously?

When a female strain produces MALE FLOWERS six weeks into flower that means they have HERMIE GENETICS.

This is totally unacceptable from experienced breeders like ghsc. Unless its on purpose? Eh?

I have grown other ghsc strains with excellent results.

Just watch your plants if you use ghsc. Unless you like seedy weed like Dust. Lmfao!

lol man come on don't come back mnonths later and keep arguing about it lol, you say it yourself watch your plant, no need to argue because one phenotype has hermie tendancies it's sad but it happens...