“Butt Hash a.k.a. El Culero�

Learn the origin of the elusive El Culero, an acorn shaped

mass of hash the size of your finger, and watch a closeup

view as El Culero unwrapped and consumed.

by Jorge Cervantes

• Like 1

Heavy smell, best smoke - a very sophisticated high without the slightest hint of paranoia. Clears the mind .

Hard to top.

Soldfor 30 Gulden back in the late eighties in A'Dam. 100 grams went for 1.500 if I remember that correctly.

Could you swallow that thing ?

:lol:

haha i'm sure you can do it buddy without training!! :D

Very vey nice video, gotta love that culero name ^^ We have this kind of hash here, i don't know if it's same hash but same shape sold, we call it "Olives" most of the time it's some nice afghan or good morrocon, a friend even had one that actually smelled shit loool, he couldn't smoke it and cutted all the extern part of the bowl lol, but was damn good beside that ^^

And love the tornado effect in the pipes when he smokes very nice scene :)

Thanks for sharing ;)

Guest Ghost_doG

I firts aw that method in asia, Pakistani, afghani and nepali dealers are briging back most of their hash this way. "Heavy smell, best smoke - a very sophisticated high without the slightest hint of paranoia. Clears the mind .

Hard to top."

As you said, the only hash i've smoked that ressemble the best quality hash fromt this part of the world is the malana cream from the GH, but even this one i found to lack in taste what he offered in smell, when pure afghani, paki or nepalese hash taste like weed but in more complex!

I then saw those "bullets" (that's how they're called in asia) in Europe many we're saying that it was imported paki, but i was really doubtfull about that, i've smoked first hand paki and the one we get in europe is nothing but watered down paki... It does taste ok but it's nothing like the real deal and same goes with the high, if you've smoked the real deal you'll know, Franco and all the guys that went to india pakistan nepal or afghanistan would tell you!

I understood everything about those europeans bullet when i saw the strain hunter morroco:

First it was the method they use to make those you can see. I was fortunate enough to be shown by my ex-dealer (i've known him for more than 6 years) that technique and as they say in the strain hunter documentary very few people know how to do it with the wax properly, you need to know make perfect "bullets" or you're hash will be lost: Several layers of plastics, wax than other layers of plastics... No dealer will ever tell you he knows how to do it that thing is as protected as the Diet coke recipe!

Second thing is the paki genetics they introduce in morroco that allow them to get hash that ressemble the paki taste an quality (i've smoked to much morrocan hash when i was younger and being introduced to paki/nepalese/afghan hash was like a blessing!). But for some reason those "bullets" or "olive" as dust said are nothing like the real deal!

Not that i wanna brag about anything but i really which someone that did the strain hunter in india or anyone that travel in that part of the world could back up what i said!

Peace!

Many of my friends travelled to the Himalaya era ,before the Russians invaded Afghanistan and brought back lots of samples.

The best 2 examples

Nepalese Hash Oil (pressed from oily hash in the Himalaya sun with a wooden press), extreme sticky black oil, that gets like shoe creme in the cold.

Rub it with tobacco best. Great taste relaxed but strong high.

Best hash was from Kashmir, Reddish/Black thick spaghetties exactly like the stuff from the Charras man in Jamaica.

The inside piece was so pungent, it was like perfume in the nose. One Chillum with 3 persons at 8 in the evening. Over The Top High . At 12 o'clock i ask One more ? everyone was leaving - No Way !

There are many top black hash types, that give you a deep meditation for hours.

Completely different from herbs or morroccan.

But all in all morrocon is the best smoke when it comes to hash, as long as it is not lower than good commercial it is okay, Zero Zero or Spudnik is great and the Primeur , used for culero etc, is something unique, very special.. You can smoke morrocon every day no problem Afghan ? not really, maybe when you always get fresh stuff or variations..It is also too strong for all day use imo.

Best is when you smoke only when you really want it after work and when the day is done or on holiday - quality time - not as a habit..That's why it is dangerous to mix with tobacco !

Guest Ghost_doG

Trust me you get use to the high given by those hash as well. They then they give you an other type of mellow nice daytime type of high. As you said the best thing is to get variation in the different types, and i was fortunate enough to know good people and had acces to a different batch every two week or so. (We also had "shortage" sometimes as well lol)

For the most they first would knock you down for the first couples of days and then turn into the mellower type of high i talked about. Sometimes you would get those amazing hash that really put you in meditative state as you said...

Anyway i'm going back this summer and i cant wait to taste those again!

Peace!

Guest Ghost_doG

The hash itself doesnt smell like butt only the plastic does as the guys poops the bullets...

But once you took that plastic off it's a blast of pungent weed/peppery/resin smell. I've tried the caramella cream at the barney but it was more off a great morrocan hash than a paki to me. Maybe that some of the missprounounced hash you were talking about though.

My dealer back in asia never gave me any names for any of his stash so i couldnt tell you. They were some good hash ad sometimes some great hash!

Again two of the closest exemple of afghan hash i've smoked in Dam was the power afghan at the doors but it was a medium grade hash (amazing stuff for europe though!) as far as nepalese stuff i would say the malana cream from the gh was the closest and i've never smoked any hash that resemble paki hash...

@Toke: You are and stay a crazy fuck ;)

Peace!

Guest Ghost_doG

Great site on wich you can see the different hash from nepal pakistan anf afghanistan i told you about!

Peace!

Really nice video !!

I lived for almost 6 years in Ibiza, and you could find a lot of this stuff going around, really nice smoke, too strong for me some times.

The problem was that sometimes they were too fresh, LOL, just pooped out. :D :D :D

But ,yes, really good quality.

Muy buen video !!

Vivi cor casi 6 años en Ibiza, y se puede encontrar mucho de este material dando vueltas, muy buen fumo, demasiado fuerte para mi a veces.

El problema era que a veces estaban demasiado frescos, LOL, recien cagados. :D :D :D

Pero, si, muy buena calidad.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...