Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up

Potent

Hey Hunters!

This year is flying past we're already half-way through March! so figured time to do a High Times Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up thread!

So somewhere to post all Cup 2012 related information, from Hunters who are going to certain strains to look out for to Companies attending and most importantly our suspicions to what GH are going to use for there entries :D

I know i'l be booking my tickets over the next month or two I can't wait!

25th Anniversary so its gonna be BIG!

Peace

• Like 5

Damn as eveyr year since i smoke I hope this year i'll finally make it lol. but It's hard to save so much money nowadays for me lol, times are rough as for a lot of people ^^

As For the Entries, I hope That This year we'll see Again Some Sh Landraces Seeds too :D And Maybe the Moneymaker as an entry if it as good as it seems to be ;)

Anyway i'll be following that post closely :D

Go and Get your Strainhunters passes Hunters ;)

• Like 2

Guest Ghost_doG

I'm sure colorado's got nothing to envy to Dam nowadays though, you know what they say, the best bud is now in BC or is it Cali, or is it Colorado or is...

Peace!

• Like 2

I will be there 100% this year. It´s gonna be really cool to meet Franco again and all you hunters how come :)! Yeah man the 25 cup, shit thats a long time of growing and smokeing :D!!

peace

Jimmy

Awesome hunters good to see many will be attending hopefully many more will come :D

This years cup will be 19th-22nd November, other than that there has bin little info about it, will update as soon as any more info is given out

Hopefully there will be some information regarding the strainhunter passes soon

Peace

• Like 1

Guest Ghost_doG

Be glad you might go Dust i'm almost 100% sure not to go...

Some other time for sure with my judge pass this time!

Peace!

• Like 1

haha man Every year i wanna go so bad and say i might have chances this year, but still i never been to it lool, so i will cry with you buddy :banghead:

It is quiet an big amount of money when you take Sh passes ok it includes hotel and passes, but the most expensive is weed and drink :russian:

Guest Ghost_doG

You could go for close to nothing (except for the weed) just book your hotel now, buy the food in supermarket there (i know an hotel in the plantage district we've paid 20e a night and there was a supermerket nearby where the prices where way lower than aything in the city centre...).

For the judge passes it's up to you, you'll save money in the long run maybe with the special package you get, but i went there without it and smoke as much weed as any judge...(Trust me)

I havet been at the expo and i cuoldnt say wether it's worth it or not, but ot me it was all about the weed and i had my fair share of that ;)

Peace!

Guest Ghost_doG

Trust me dust, my biggest spending was weed but only because i allegedly took back quiet a lot with me and also smoke between 8/12g a day at amsterdam prices.

The food was less than 50 euros for 3 days (bought evertything back home but realized i could have bought that in the supermarket i told you about...), the hotel was 20 euros a night and the train ticket can go down to 60 euros return, so it's up to you to buy smart... As i've said in an other post i mainly buy half G's of several weed, smoke a j and try them out and thenn buy an other G of my favorite in the coffe shop i visit, using that technique (instead of going for a g of each weed that osunds good and then find yourself fuck after 3 coffe shops stuck with 10 g's in your pocket lol) you can save yourself a lot of cash trust me.

We're the same age, and have the same strugle i'm sure!

Peace!

i know i know but even with those price you listed more or les 150e without the weed, add 2times that amount for my girlfriend and add 900km further from dam than you, and you are already around 500€ Without the smoking :roulette:

But i managed to sell one of my car, i'm putting money aside, but if needed i will have ot use it during the year. Too bad you're not going this year we couls have smok a J if i managed it too ;)

Guest Ghost_doG

Man come down to my town someday: trainwreck,white widow, cheese, moby dick, sour diesel, sour kush, hashes... Your choice!

Peace!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there are a limited number of judge passes, or how late you can leave it before buying one?

Also how does the whole thing work if you are judging, do you go coffee shop to coffee shop and smoke and rate the different strains? Or is there a central point where everyone goes to smoke and judge?

Badger, I don't think they are numbers of passes allowed, not 100% sure but pretty sure ^^

About the weed, it's not a central point, you have your pass and when you go in the coffees participating they give you the samples entered in the cup ( i don't know how much there is, i guess pretty much 1g of weed maybe 2.some people should know that here ^^ )

and about the dates, i think until day before th ecup and maybe even during the cup you can buy judge passes, but not sure about that either just a guess ^^