Best strain/s for 12/12 from seed SOG

peter petrelli

Yo!!

This is my first post over in this forum, but have shown a couple of my greenhouse seed grows on other forums...

I will be doing a SOG style grow with 70 seeds around a vertically orientated bulb and need plants that ideally will get no larger than 1.5' high, and finsih within 11.5-12 weeks 12/12 from seed.

Have grown your Bubba Kush, (14 days veg) from seed, they stayed short with minimal branching so I have those on my list but would like some other suggestions to accompany them.

Any help would be good!

Cheers :)

Guest Ghost_doG

I couldnt help, out of all the strain i grew i would say that moby dick and white are th emore suitable but i doubt they are (more than trainwreck or cheese anyway.

Peace!

Yop man, well i'm curently doing a 12/12 from seed grow, just harvested the first girls of it, and in all the strains i've put i would say Kalash would be the one fiting you, i would need to put some other seeds to germinate see if i just had luck on pheno or if it's a general way og frowing in 12/12 from seed for her.

As ghost dog said, the oby reacted well too, it stayed short and some nice buds.

I only had 4 5 strain in my room and they are many others ^^ i guess the lady burnperhaps could be good too, and s you said everything that is more indica shoul fit better ;)

Good luck

If you wanna check my girls on 12/12 :

Tchouss ;)