Hi!! New UK Grower

SexySativa

Hi guys, Im Stacey C. new on this forum.... wow its so good!! great pics and info, keep up the good work :)

Im currently curing 4 GHSC Chemdog that my boyfriend and I had to let flower for 10 weeks, cant wait!! ive posted some pics on flickr just search for sexysativa. The plants looked beautiful!! just need to post harvest pics :)

Hope everyone is having fun and keep tokin

Love n Peace

xx :) xx

Hey Stacey,

First off, Welcome to the forum!

second off, Such things as revealing ones full name is generally a bad idea ;) (chances are mods will mod it if you don't)

Looking forward to you linking your pictures to this database, I for one have no clue what flicker is..

anyway welcome to the forum and hopefully a good Bewob chat soon.

til then,

up in smoke ;)

Hey SexySativa welcome to the Forum :)

We are a good bunch even if i do say so myself hehe

yes with regards to you mentioning your full name i would edit that or i hope its at least some word play hehe

I'm from the UK and it sucks we have to be so secretive especially about something we enjoy and love so much but in the interest of safety i would never put up my name, there is only a handful of hunters who know my real name hehe

Anyways enough o that, Like the sound of your Chemdog looking forward to the pics!

---wisper--- you maybe shouldn't have said about your boyfriend you could have had us all running laps like horny dogs hahahaha

@Flail, flickr is a photo sharing website it's pretty cool.

Peace

Hi Sexy Sativa, Welcome on our wonderful forum, i hope you Will like it and stay around for a long time ;)

I have replaced your name by initial, don't know if you are licensed but just in case they are some evil person seeing it i prefered to hide it, could be used for bank robery :P:P :ph34r:

About your girls I hope we will be Able to see them soon :D For your pictures if you wish you can upload them on the Forum's server too ;)

If you have any problem don't hesitate to ask one of the mod we'lldo our best to help ;)

Have a good day

• Like 2

Howdie Stacely ! Glad you like it here - best place on the web imo. I joined recently, roo and starting up some GHS, would love to see some pics from the Chemdog.

How you liked that strain so far ? 10 weeks should be proper . Any trouble getting the so far ?

Enjoy your stay and welcome :D:);)