how many phenos will greenhouse lemon skunk express?

im_a_kushplant

Reports say it have several, I grown it but just one plant so not enough to know it be experience.

But its not the more stable strain, grow a few and choose the best one as a mother, that's what I would do with that.

Take care

yeah ive heard same too theirs around 3, 2 of them are more indica and fast flowering and you will get these in 75% of seeds then theirs one pheno that takes around the 10-12 week mark and then doesnt really produce, i know a good few people who grow lemon skunk from ghs.

like romeu said get a pack find a good mum and you will be all good

hope this helps buddy

peace

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im_a_kushplant,

I cultivate lemonskunk, as well Romeu9 says the strain is not more stable,

I started with 10 seeds in soil lemonskunk, and I got results very different one from the other.

Some of them were very thin stems and developed greatly in height with distant internodes,

While others had a good growth of a sturdy trunk and large leaves.

Now I keep only my favorite, I make cuttings and are very satisfied with it, the plant has a good smell very strong and produces discrete peaks, has a good amount of resin, and blooming in 7/8 weeks.

I am a new grower, I do not know if the information I provided may be helpful to, you can still see some of my results at this link http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/3688-lemon-skunk-ledy-burn-flowering/page__pid__43091#entry43091

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Togheter

Ive let it grew in 2008 (end of October till beginning at March 2009). There was 50 Seeds of Lemon Skunk i let grew, so what i can say that in this time the Strain was practicly New . which means that Lemon Skunk wins in 2007. At the hole growtime i had like not more then 2-3 Phenotypes inthere. 1. Phenotype was taller and skinny and had more space in the Internodes. the 2. Phenotype was normal bushy but also not little in the eight whit more shorter Internodes between. So after all , the Quality of it was good and also i can say about that Lemon Skunk Strain was very stable , no Budrot (Mould) , no Hermies or something like this.

After @ll : A Good Choice!

Id suggest u to take a look at DnA Genethics Lemonskunk.

It is a cross btw a real LemonSkunk and a Skunk no.1 Its an easy to select strain where u know what u get.

The Greenhouse one can get u a really nice pheno for sure but u gonna invest lot more time and effort.

I saw 4 phenos on the GHS Lemonskunk btw ;)