URDWC strain advice from GHs

Chimichanga

i grow trees in urdwc style heaths autocad with waterfall effect etc, ive posted my ghs jackhere here before but as she is coming to her end im watching vids and other bits on here to find my next strain,

i need to keep it 7-11 weeks at the max, and im trying to figureout which strains they have that yeild highest, all seem good, but im drawn towards the chemdawg atm due to seeing a friend pull 1.9lbs on 1 plant easily, but he said she has pretty weird to grow,

any one have any advice what strains ghs have that are making their records?

im having a growbattle comp on another forum and am trying to aim to get 26 a plant or more as this one has pulled 21oz dry with a 39day veg i wana try beat it more ...push the limits...

just thaught id add i am a medical grower and i use every bit of the plant stalks included in my oils etc, and i always run out of bud to use i in no way intend to profit myself or anyone els from growing, i dont know the laws on it here and dont need to, i am saying this cause i was asked a few times on thct and bbay in the past and im new here and unkown so people are only natural to jump to assumptions as my high targets

thanks lol

thanks man awsome, and yeah skill is the key to any grow op, without skill you can have all the gear and get nothing, ive spent years of going wrong and finaly ive dialed my systems in and locked down on the simplicity of the grow, keep it simple,

i stick to the lucas formula from gh range 2part, but i also run it with a lower ec of 1.2-1.4 made by using my ewc teas to reduce and send in the bennies, as i try meet npkmg of 100,100,200,60 but also keeping salts down as they can have negative effects too,

aslong as they are happy i leave them be, the only thing running this nute progam i need is week 3 flwoer i add epsom salts to a foilar feed with neem and aloe vera as a suffacant .less energy processed in leaves to absorb food as apposed to roots which require energy to take it up,

i dont see the point in adding all the marketing products boost here pk there, its all money and un needed, i spend $14 a grow on feed and pull 20oz a plant under 600w with a 40day veg, which i consider from 2oz a plant and a 7 week veg good lol, thats my old starting grows ,

so now im able to control my conditions and keep them happy im now searching for a strain that is known for its giant yeilds, so i can let her free in my zone to thrive more than the standard plants ive been using

jackhere ghs is my current, and i love her the red skunk shows thru in the final weeks and her haze smell becomes very pundgent but from a 60day flower to the jacks ancestorail traits this one has taken me an unexpected sativa 12weeks flower and stil not ripeing yet,

my aim is to try get a 10ish weeker with the yeild of the jackhere, i am also going to add from 600 to 1200w over her,

ive been following heath robinson and his crew or the last year, and they have changed my life in growing ,

my friend is mimmicing heaths flipflop grows and he is mannaging 40zip a plant, but ive no room to vert my systems atm im in a 1.5x1.5 tent, this time,

my 20 oz plants were in a 1m tent, max temp 23, pics and info can be given if any 1 wants , 1m tent is possible easy

so any advice /diarys of some hydro ghs strains that have pulled a shocking result or have a known history for being big yeilders, homogeneous or what ever the name is lol, would be muchly apprecieated,

ive heard that the exo cheese is meant to be a crappy plant to grow,.. now im on here... how true is that lol

wow nice as ! mite give her a try lol i do like some cheese lol,

ill get some pics up of my system

also mite i add ive set up a 200liter hydro system in the 1m tent with 4000lph recirulating its awsome lol back soon when kids in bed to explain it lol, it can be converted from 1 plant to 16 plants also in the 1m ;) sog or tree lol

i liked mine too.... thaught i would join in

• Like 2

Yeah exodus has some very interesting and yelding phenotypes, my Biggest yeild on GH strain was done with a Kalashnikova ( not saying it is biggest yeilder ^^)

If you don't have real size limits i guess you could try some Arjan Haze or something like that, they seem to be pretty good yeilder, but i think you said max 11 weeks i think they are longer.

The church looks like a pretty nice yeilder too ^^

But as Toka said, everyone will tell you a diferent strain depending on the experience thy will have had with them :)

I hope you'll find your happinness, i think you can follow at least the yeild announced by the breeder they should give you a first order of strains ;)

thanks dust, and thanks toke, lol yeah the arjan is a wee bit long, but yeah im trying to stay hybrid as there the sativas with the shorter flowering times than a pure sativa,

yeah height is only somthing i know too well lol, i can combat it either verting or super cropping,

my jackhere got so bit i put a hole in the top of my tent and sat the coolshade ontop of it, lol works lol im in a 2m tall tent with a 2.4m tall jaclhere super cropped and light ontop..

now i can control it more as ive moved up a 1.5mtent this time, and have had 2 yrs experience in a room with a friend, who has sativas only lol, god we had some fun, some monsters and soem long ass sticky arms

now ... i havent had the pics up yet as the kids have been a pain lol ive foudn my mollasses all over the floor lol,

so my tent and equipment is as follows,

1x1x2m dr tent, £120

600w mh/hps by sunmaster £25 each

600w powerplant reflector, (can drop the glass if needed and filter it out works fine, i put glass back in as my jackhere touched it somuch lol, tbh the difference in the glass is only a few of the minor buds to the bottom are a little greener, yeild wise i hit the same. £75

6inch l1 rvk in out extraction on the coolshade, £60

5inch a1 rvk and a rhino filter, filtering the groom space, £320

200watt dehumidifyer set at 35-40% £20

2x 113l tubs from wickes £13

2x threaded tank joiners from petshoponlione,£13 each

solvent weild from bnq £3

3000lph pump £25 submersible

mj1000 turning over rez £10

tubing 19mm and t piece split so has 2 feed lines, at the rear, pence,

and a pack of jackhere from ghs,

gh bloom £9

gh micro £7

ewc soil, £15

mollasses £1

mycrohizaez bennies £10

and a vortex spinner,

undercurrent system joined with 110mm piping better current and no blocks,

max temps are 23 at 1cm from the glass, never burnt it, only a lil bleaching,

now i drop the mh on the seedling down to 16inches, and i keep it there with a wet towel to bring up the humidity,

plants create energy when they take up nutes, there for we foilar feed them until week 4 flower, as there is no energy needed to absorb ,

sun burn will not happen if you use a suffacant liek aloevera to spread the water instead of water droplets that magnify the sun,

ive alot of info i use so i cant post it all, but in short airstones = pathogens and root rot, and arent as effecient as waterfall, i can explain if ya want, ive done alot over the years into plant botany and the development of cannabis hormones,

i also use seaweed in my ewc teas, growth stimulant, amazing stuff loads of vitamins,

1 thing i do though is any water i use in my system is turned over for 12 hrs with organic matter (ewc soil)

as water contains not only chlorine that peopel bubble off but also chloromines, that can not be bubbled off,

the organic matter helps release it, as it is amonia and chrlomine joined, the matter seperates it, then the water fluming removes it leaving amonia which can be converted into food naturaly ,,, nitrates,

ghe general hydroponics europe,

makers of the waterfarm,

there nutes are a 3 part, but not needed the grow, its same as bloom,

so if ya google ''the lucas formula gh'' you wil get an idea ill post a link here i duno if im allowed its got a link button so i think its ok

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21119

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/profiles.htm

lol yeah its a bugger to clean up,

Yeah GHE was gonna say it, toka is a non-stoner mind now we gotta forgive him for his mistake ;)

That setup review indeed sounds very nice man!! And i love the story of your Jack, tho i would neever cut my tent for 1 plant lol :fie:

I don't know if you know that advice but i remember seeing it on one of the Grow video from GH. They were growing a very tall sativa like thai or something like that and gave a tip to stop stretching, in the middle of flowering they gave them 48h of dark i believe ( not sure i have 4 days in mind too but sounds way too long for me ) And they were saying that way it would stop the biiiig stretches on some sativas going wild, you could perhaps try it next time you'll have a giant ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated with pics ;)

lol yeah its all gurd pics are gona be up later when i figure them out lol,

the 48hr dark thing ive heard and tryed various times on her lol,

i started in a 30l 4pot setup then ripped them out and converted to the new one as she got so god damn big compared to most, lol

so i had to lift the tree outa THE tent and put her in an individual setup while i spent 5 days building it lol,

we got there and she loved it lol, il dig out the pics of the swap too, aswel as the day 1 pics thru to end, kinda fast tracked diary from seed to weed really lol gimi a few hrs

the 1m tent is only £120 for room on a 20oz plant id do it lol otherwise it woudl have been 10oz lol, so id say worth it, ive had to cut holes allover my tents for the vairious designs ive tryed lol, ive got used to it, i get a new tent every 3grows anyway i believe in the reflection materials will fade and become weaker just liek reflectors need replacing, its all just as important as replacing the bulb

simplisy system ive tryed many, aslong as ya dial in the o2 well then your flying man, 2 week veg no problems and a 10 oz plant easy the colas look like conjoined twins there so big ive got 1 the size of my waist lol wait n see i think its 30cm across by 40cm tall

ill do ya a write up if ya want.. i can build one for £20 or one like mine for £100,

curiosity only lol id never leave my ghs strains i love em,

what stable strains are poeple growing producing the maximum, whats your max yeild in what setup what what strains,

current id say my best would be dwc 600w white widdow, i onlt veged the seed 2 weeks and got 23zips

ive had more of longer vegs, but i consider that for time the best ive done

• Like 1

How much in gram is that " 23zips " ?

Personally, but i ain't a big big plant maker lol, my biggest was 170g in Soil with 400w hps and 200w cfl and only the Gh powder feeding without boosters. I'm pretty sure i could do bigger if i tried but yet i don't have time and space to dit ^^

its 644grams dude but im also hydro and i believe its the oxygen and conditions thats lead me to my mass lol,

my next target i wana try for is 750grams a plant 5week veg if i can hit 1000 with 1200watts id be happy,

i watched billy liar hit 2.17grams oper watt if light with 2 plants, and 2 lights shocked and jealous lol

Nice flowering room man it seems like you have done some nice buds in here :)

I hope you'll find how to put your new pics online, don't forget before to put phone pictures online to delete the exif data ;)

Have a look here

Waiting for a sweet update ;)

mite 1 add that the bud rom is 1 plants the other 3 in the other system was fast finnishing super skunks which at week 3 flower i removed due to jackhered greedy space :P

so that bud room as i wil show ya on my phone soon is 1 crazy tree with a 2inch thick stalk lol

also thanks dude, im glad im old and dated lol nokia 6303 lol i dont even know how to use the internet lol test and call is al i do lol

• Like 1

8 hours of trimming and some buds with a 6 inch girth, sticky hands and a harsh as sizor hash joint,

i turn around to look at my smoke and it looks liek a hay hale of buds and colas huge,

there is

27 3foot colas of bud,

18 1foot branches

190grams in lower buds, that will be hashed.

300 grams in stretched bud from the top that ill use for BHO (went past the light)

740 grams of leaf and stalk

and a 10 liter bucket full of nice pop corn buds,

i cant seem to fit it back into the tent lol,

stalks are beautiful and hollow with a creamy white middle no browning or buildups, nice watery texture due to the flush 14days she had, and a crisp finnish to the plant,

pics will be up soon, i cant weight all the wet bud but id say there is 1400-2300 of bud

Guest Ghost_doG

Can't wait to see it indeed, really making me reconsider my view on what's the best way to yield big. Maybe 100 "one bud" isnt the best way to yield big, one big lst'ed and vegged plant could do better?

Peace!