URDWC strain advice from GHs

Chimichanga

pics are on the way am stil weighing it all but 591g on the hard big nugs not weighed the bottom yet, all the loose bits etc,

bin using stalks leaves and some pointless bud (33gram of it) for resin /bubble hash and bho i got 0.5g oil and 5-7gram hash stil got 2 oz trim left

now so 1 600watt i hit a 38day veg and then 11ish week flower i get around 600gram,

my question is now to ghs or whoever what strain from ghs will yeild the most, biggest yeild my target now is 700gram im in a 4x bigger tent too, with more watts vertical 1800

also what is the biggest all round strain from any breeder? ill do 1 in the same room to compare to ghs :P

this jack has blown my mind, ive ordered 10 seeds for my seed collection,

yeah as tokage said, there won't be a real answer for you're question, and pretty much all the GH strain i think could aim that goal, all the answers you will have will be more personnal opinion than real top strains ;)

For myself I love the exodus and she is a pretty good yeilder, but certainly not the higher.

Have a good grow man

i am going to do a doughnut vert 8 plant urdwc in a 12ftx8ft room 3 stacked 750w sodium mh soidum,

and 8 more smaller urdwc infront for autoflower sour 60s as i can get 3 oz a plant with them germing til dry in 69days,

so my main trees get A 69day veg time, and have a 3m roof, so chicken wire on the roof and pepetual growing vert,

Just check the Research section of the Greenhouse Seeds Co for info on yield per 1 square meter with 1000 watt hps average. The whites are at the top with the White rhino being a leader, the Jack can yield a lot too depending on which pheno dominates.

You done good, definitely 700 to 800 grams us a number often given with the seeds description.

For biggest yielders I think KC Brains is hard to beat - he still tries to grow a 40 feet outdoor plant and he is not too far from it.