Jack Herer, outdoors

hexx_NL

wpid-IMAG0497.jpg

Time for some fresh air today. It still ain’t anywhere near as warm and sunny as in the early Spring we had last year, but the little Ladies need to toughen up a bit. After all, it’s only a few weeks now before they’ll be taking up permanent residence in the great outdoors.

• Like 2

cool man i'm sure they enjoyed that little walk on the wild side :)

I hope soon you'll be able to let them outside night and day. Until then they already look good ;)

Have a good grow man, thanks for the update :)

Good luck Hexx. The buda statue will help. Bringing peace and tranquility. Can you still make updates even after they go out to the "great outdoors"?

Oh yeah. Pictures are part of the adoption arrangement for little Ladies that are born here.

wpid-IMAG0514.jpg

This is probably the last picture of the ganja family, merrily grooving together in the nursery: by the end of this week, two little Ladies will be moving to their new home. The others will follow shortly thereafter and then the outdoor season will officially have started.

The little Lady in the back, closest to the singer, might be living here.

• Like 2

Nope, I decided to only grow only one plant this season. It's getting more illegal here in the Netherlands and while growing for personal use is tolerated, it's not really clear what's considered commercial growing and what's considered personal. So keeping a low profile might be the sensible thing to do.

Hello colleagues went to visit to see you were working, I like Jack Herer, I have a Spanish friend, he has a jack jack herer descendant of abode, but from a strain of the 90. do not know if it will stay seed I remember some years ago that Jack cultivar with purple flowers that now is not where he got it on that strain.

speak with because I remembered seeing this thread and if your remaining seeds will try to pass me some to show you this plant.

Fragrant and very high is very relaxing, I i was growing.

Well I am using a translator for not writing in English Please excuse if the translation is not as accurate as possible.

a little more time and that jack will show some impressive rising..but you know that.

Perfect timing - a full 5 moth lies ahed of us till it is time to check if it gets too cold for them at night..You could always get her in for the night, so yeah - a kilo would be not too bad ... not impossible to yield in a good season and with some Guano ..

What a nice full moon this time ! Exposed the flowering Auto Bobb to a few hours of moonlight, too. She loved it ...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...